Republicans Newest Message: She Did SOMETHING, I just KNOW it!!!

Comey said:

... although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.....

Key word: Potential. Since he had no evidence of any wrongdoing he couldn't being charges. Correct?

Wrong.

The executive branch....from street cop to FBI director...only needs "probable cause" to charge. Basically "a crime probably occurred and this person PROBABLY did it". Day 1 police academy stuff.

He says evidence exists of the POTENTIAL crime. In other words....a "crime probably occurred" and this person "probably did it".

100% clear probable cause

And political corruption and threats got her a pass.

Coward Comey will be this generations Benedict Arnold.

potential
pə(ʊ)ˈtɛnʃ(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    having or showing the capacity to develop into something in the future.

probable
ˈprɒbəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    likely to happen or be the case.
    "it is probable that the economic situation will deteriorate further"
    synonyms: likely, most likely, odds-on, expected, to be expected, anticipated, predictable,foreseeable, ten to one, presumed, potential, credible, quite possible, possible,feasible; More

WOW!! English is hard

Oh cut the shit with your convenient character assassination the day you get a decision you don't like.

Actually anyone with a gun has potential to kill someone...

Therefore everyone with a gun has probably killed someone.

Interesting angle on Gun Law.

We know she did something because the FBI director himself said she did.

He laid out CLEAR probable cause of the crimes she committed.

Which is why such a huge % of the legal community and FBI agents are stunned at Coward Comeys decision.
The typical conservative – ignorant of the law and just plain wrong.

No, nitwit – we don’t have a ‘presumption of guilt’ in America.

That someone might be investigated, arrested, or even indicted doesn’t mean he’s ‘guilty.’

They're scared shitless of a little 5'5" grandmother because they know they can't compete on issues, policy or experience, so these supposed "Christians" lie, smear and spend millions of our hard earned tax dollars on fake scandals out of sheer desperation.

Actually Comey spelled a good bit of wrong-doing:
- Multiple unauthorized, un-encrypted illegal e-mail servers illegally filled with TS, S, etc ...
- She perjured herself by claiming she turned over all work-related e-mails - she didn't.
-- She violated the FOIA and the Fed Records Act ...

the half wit Camey said that Hillary was extremely careless, but apparently not grossly negligent which would have gotten her indicted.

LMAO!

It will be nice when the GOP goes after him and puts Camey on the stand.

The way conservatives are reacting (hadit excluded) is practically going to gaurantee a win for Hillary. Your temper tantrums are not going to change their conclusion.

Hillary did something I just know it! Sure they said Trey was doing the REAL investigation using information the other 8 investigations didnt have access to BUT Trey's findings said no wrong doing and now I hate Trey Gowdy TOO!! RABBLE!!

I trust the FBI and laughed everytime they met with Hillary because that showed she did SOMETHING wrong.

Activate 180!!

The FBI are a bunch of hacks!!!! She did something DAMMIT!! SOOOOOOMETHHHHIIING!! :crybaby:

Spent a few years working on servers that handled top secret emails. If anyone had pulled the shit she did they would be busting big rocks into little ones at Ft Leavenworth

Hillary did something I just know it! Sure they said Trey was doing the REAL investigation using information the other 8 investigations didnt have access to BUT Trey's findings said no wrong doing and now I hate Trey Gowdy TOO!! RABBLE!!

I trust the FBI and laughed everytime they met with Hillary because that showed she did SOMETHING wrong.

Activate 180!!

The FBI are a bunch of hacks!!!! She did something DAMMIT!! SOOOOOOMETHHHHIIING!! :crybaby:

Spent a few years working on servers that handled top secret emails. If anyone had pulled the shit she did they would be busting big rocks into little ones at Ft Leavenworth

Bullshit...

Activate 180!!

Bullshit...
So what part are you calling bullshit ? I served from 1996-2003 was a 74B spent 5 years at Ft Drum Ny doing trouble shooting on systems for FSB's. I spent 1 year 7 months ( 7 months stop loss) in Korea were I trouble shot networks, computer systems, and email servers for joint command intel units. Most of what I dealt with in Korea was considered TS/SCI. I saw more than one person get jammed up for mishandling information.

So I have to ask what the fuck are you calling bullshit on and what exactly is your experience in that world ?

Activate 180!!

Bullshit...
So what part are you calling bullshit ? I served from 1996-2003 was a 74B spent 5 years at Ft Drum Ny doing trouble shooting on systems for FSB's. I spent 1 year 7 months ( 7 months stop loss) in Korea were I trouble shot networks, computer systems, and email servers for joint command intel units. Most of what I dealt with in Korea was considered TS/SCI. I saw more than one person get jammed up for mishandling information.

So I have to ask what the fuck are you calling bullshit on and what exactly is your experience in that world ?

I deal with your type of day to day Ops guys... I am amazed by how most of ye haven't a clue of the law... I have implemented complex IT systems on 4 continents...

Everytime I meet ye guys and you all try and tell me how it is... It is usually bullshit...

Now the FBI investigated this case and have knowledge of the evidence and the law than you... They have actual lawyers and investigators... I have been around the block enough to know that this previous Bush appointee does these things by the book...

"As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation. What I can assure the American people is that this investigation was done competently, honestly, and independently. No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear.

I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization."

So when I say 'Bullshit', I have a lot more backing than a guy who never rose above IT Support....

We know she did something because the FBI director himself said she did.

He laid out CLEAR probable cause of the crimes she committed.

Which is why such a huge % of the legal community and FBI agents are stunned at Coward Comeys decision.

You mean the FOX legal community, right? The ones with a brain agree with Coney.

Activate 180!!

Bullshit...

And the FBI disagrees. Geessdhhhh!

Of course she did something. She was sloppy and careless with top secret information. We've known that for months. I said from the start that she wouldn't be indicted because she's just too powerful. The best that we could ever have hoped for is for her to become politically toxic from all the lies and disregard for security.
And doesnt that two tiered justice system work oh so well?

Theres a two tiered justice system now? What happned to let the system work? That doesnt apply anymore until the next Freddie Gray trial update?
Oh, no, I fully support the FBI's conclusion, even if I disagree with it and wish it were different. They had access to all the evidence and I didn't. They have the authority and an organized society has to accept the authority of those in power. It is not, however, incumbent upon us to ignore aspects of Hillary's behavior that, while maybe not rising to the level of prosecution, are certainly not what we want to see in the White House.
HillaryCriminal_zps6aczhr7k.jpg

Nice graphic. Where is the Jewish Star?

In boxes at the DNC awaiting your hitlery to deploy them.....

You liberals going to burn them in ovens again?

So she's not a criminal she's just clueless and careless

Sounds like the perfect candidate to me

Activate 180!!

You damned right she did something. She conducted the business of the SOS on a personal server.

Her stupidity and incompetence was on full display.

Color me shocked that you missed the obvious. Idiot.

So she's not a criminal she's just clueless and careless

Sounds like the perfect candidate to me

The Teflon Clinton's are going to crush Donnie in November. It is a fact that Trump needs 40% of the Hispanic vote to win in November. The RNC knows that. He is polling at less than 20%

CA-CHING!

Forum List

Back