Republicans Not Familiar with Antoinett Tuff ? - America Is, the WH is

Were in the article did he say he was planning on killing the young black kids you race baiting asshole?

That's nothing... Yesterday rdean started a thread calling the guy a mass murderer. He killed no one. At this point I am fairly well convinced this crazy wasn't looking to kill anyone, rather he was looking for suicide by cop...

I would expect a spin from the Faux News crowd, and we're sure getting one. You don't go to a school with 500 rounds of ammunition to commit suicide by cop. That Tuff said he wasn't there to hurt the children was part of her method to manipulate him into thinking that he hadn't done anything wrong at this point.

But go ahead and deflect all you want, it's obvious that the right just can't handle any success story that goes against what they stand for.

Were in the article did he say he was planning on killing the young black kids you race baiting asshole?

That's nothing... Yesterday rdean started a thread calling the guy a mass murderer. He killed no one. At this point I am fairly well convinced this crazy wasn't looking to kill anyone, rather he was looking for suicide by cop...

I would expect a spin from the Faux News crowd, and we're sure getting one. You don't go to a school with 500 rounds of ammunition to commit suicide by cop. That Tuff said he wasn't there to hurt the children was part of her method to manipulate him into thinking that he hadn't done anything wrong at this point.

But go ahead and deflect all you want, it's obvious that the right just can't handle any success story that goes against what they stand for.
What, exactly, is the right "against" in this story?

Really enlighten us how many rounds do you go with to commit suicide by cop? Which is more apt to make the police think your a major threat and take you out fast going in with 500 rounds or 6? The simple fact is no one here knows what the mans intent was.

Last edited:

Why don't you ask all the posters on this thread who are trying to minimize this happy-ending story where a "black" woman bravely talks a gun-man out of shooting anyone?

Me thinks some on the right won't like the fact that her story defeats the right's claim that teachers need to be armed to protect themselves and the kids, for one.

WTF are you on about? That was simply my opinion of the situation based on what I've read. An opinion I formed on my own. I don't watch Fox, I don't listen to Rush, and I do not vote based on party so I am no "rightie." Based on what I've read and my life experiences and the fact that the crazy only fired one shot in the school and about six more at the cops, I say he wanted to die and he wanted the cops to do it for him.

Or do you think he stopped by the office to sign in? If he wanted to kill kids, why not just stroll down the hall? Who would have stopped him?

Furthermore, I have not read an article about this incident that detailed anything Ms. Tuff said to this loony tune.

As for Ms. Tuff and what she did, I applaud her and her efforts. She had no idea the man's true intentions, except he said he's not afraid to die... So he was already thinking he would die... Hmmm... She was and is a very brave woman. She deserves a medal. Seriously.

Nothing in my post was a deflection, nothing in my post would take away from what Ms. Tuff accomplished. My post was nothing more than my opinion about what Hill was trying to do.

You really need to break away from your collective and learn to think for yourself. I could give you an opportunity to grow.

Why don't you ask all the posters on this thread who are trying to minimize this happy-ending story where a "black" woman bravely talks a gun-man out of shooting anyone?

Me thinks some on the right won't like the fact that her story defeats the right's claim that teachers need to be armed to protect themselves and the kids, for one.

oh dear, we forgot to mention her skin color...that must make twice a hero or something...you race hustlers make black people look pathetic...
If I were one I'd tell all you race obsessed people to stfu we don't need you all speaking for us..

I Guess she will be another Sheehan, the FLuke, you people turn anyone into some hero

Last edited:

You desperately want this to be about race, but it's just not cooperating, is it?

Well, that's interesting. You claim the right uses living children to advance its agenda.

Well, I suppose that's better than the left using dead children to advance its agenda.

She is that little black woman who talked this crazy white kid out of killing young black kids.

Even tho the guy was armed with an AK 47 and 500 rounds of ammo....

Didn't hear about this?

Guess FOX didn't cover it, eh?

:)

Antoinette Tuff’s 911 call on Ga. shooting suspect is a portrait of poise, compassion

Thanks to her, this time there will be no funerals with tiny caskets, no candlelit vigils and no families broken by grief.

No one was shot Tuesday after a man slipped into an elementary school just outside Atlanta with an AK-47-style assault rifle, 500 rounds of ammo and “nothing to live for.”

Why?

Not because we listened to gun advocates who said we should arm teachers with weapons.

Antoinette Tuff?s 911 call on Ga. shooting suspect is a portrait of poise, compassion - The Washington Post

Yes, she interferes with the right’s moronic and racist theme that all African-Americans are ‘thugs.’

Saw the story on FOX first. As usual they reported it well before everyone else.

Where's Obama on the WWII Vet brutally killed by blacks..............

Um that WWII Vet could have been my own Grandpa...............

You get the point. Pure BS and Hypocrisy.

Where's Obama on the WWII Vet brutally killed by blacks..............

Um that WWII Vet could have been my own Grandpa...............

You get the point. Pure BS and Hypocrisy.

wrong color for him to bother I sorry to say, but it's the truth
I mean the guy was a TRUE HERO and fought for our country, but Obama cult members is more up arms over people not falling down over a woman at some school

Last edited:
Very funny the left wants to praise this black woman and yes she deserves the praise yet your less willing to talk about the murder of Chris Lane where two of the three suspects are black males.

She is that little black woman who talked this crazy white kid out of killing young black kids.

Didn't hear about this?

Antoinette Tuff’s 911 call on Ga. shooting suspect is a portrait of poise, compassion

Thanks to her, this time there will be no funerals with tiny caskets, no candlelit vigils and no families broken by grief.

No one was shot Tuesday after a man slipped into an elementary school just outside Atlanta with an AK-47-style assault rifle, 500 rounds of ammo and “nothing to live for.”

Why?

Not because we listened to gun advocates who said we should arm teachers with weapons.

Antoinette Tuff?s 911 call on Ga. shooting suspect is a portrait of poise, compassion - The Washington Post

Yes, she interferes with the right’s moronic and racist theme that all African-Americans are ‘thugs.’
If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

Didn't hear about this?

Why?

WTF are you babbling on about anyway?

Didn't hear about this?

Why?

WTF are you babbling on about anyway?
Apparently, he's upset there weren't a lot of children killed so he can stand on their bodies and screech about gun control.

So why do hater dupes hate Obama so much they're irrational? is it just the bs brainwashing? 50% no. And anyone complaining about this lady's heroism is screwed up too.

Nobody is defending the killers of Lane and the old vet, PERIOD. Ay caramba...

Last edited:
So why do hater dupes hate Obama so much they're irrational? is t just the bs brainwashing? 50 % no.

Nobody is defending the killers of Lane and the old vet, PERIOD. Ay caramba...

damn, Harry you're going to have use your decoder ring on this one:lol:

Forum List

Back