Republicans Not Familiar with Antoinett Tuff ? - America Is, the WH is

What does this have to do with race?

You racist fucks LOOK for it, don't you?
:cuckoo:

We just want to make sure our Country is aware the lilly white Republican party is racist.

You do too, I'm sure .... for the Country and all that ....
How do your lies benefit the Country?

Oh, wait, I get it...you mean the Democratic Party, not the Country.

Kerry on.

The parents of the children at that school are thoroughly grateful for Ms Tuff. If she had been armed, no telling what the gunman would have done. Deny all you want, this is a story with a happy ending, and it isn't one the NRA will be proud to relate.

Idiot. Why would the NRA not be proud of it?
You're the idiot. The NRA would have preferred Ms Tuff to be armed. She certainly doesn't prove their point.

You're the dumbass that just keeps proving that the right is teeming with imbeciles like you who don't know how to respond or refute something they don't agree with with intelligent discourse.

The parents of the children at that school are thoroughly grateful for Ms Tuff. If she had been armed, no telling what the gunman would have done. Deny all you want, this is a story with a happy ending, and it isn't one the NRA will be proud to relate.

You're the idiot. The NRA would have preferred Ms Tuff to be armed. She certainly doesn't prove their point.

You're the dumbass that just keeps proving that the right is teeming with imbeciles like you who don't know how to respond or refute something they don't agree with with intelligent discourse.

well we're sorry we just don't sit back and let you dump all over us here...but maybe the other board you belong they will there

Why don't you ask all the posters on this thread who are trying to minimize this happy-ending story where a "black" woman bravely talks a gun-man out of shooting anyone?

Me thinks some on the right won't like the fact that her story defeats the right's claim that teachers need to be armed to protect themselves and the kids, for one.

but here's this:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
She is that little black woman who talked this crazy white kid out of killing young black kids.

Even tho the guy was armed with an AK 47 and 500 rounds of ammo....

Didn't hear about this?

Guess FOX didn't cover it, eh?

Hate to burst your bubble, but Fox did cover it. They even played the 911 tape.

Her emotional breakdown at the end was probably from the adrenaline wearing off.

That's nothing... Yesterday rdean started a thread calling the guy a mass murderer. He killed no one. At this point I am fairly well convinced this crazy wasn't looking to kill anyone, rather he was looking for suicide by cop...

I would expect a spin from the Faux News crowd, and we're sure getting one. You don't go to a school with 500 rounds of ammunition to commit suicide by cop. That Tuff said he wasn't there to hurt the children was part of her method to manipulate him into thinking that he hadn't done anything wrong at this point.

But go ahead and deflect all you want, it's obvious that the right just can't handle any success story that goes against what they stand for.

WTF are you on about?
I was just responding to your post, where you parrot what is coming from the right - that the gunman was not there to hurt anyone, just wanted to be killed himself.
That was simply my opinion of the situation based on what I've read. An opinion I formed on my own. I don't watch Fox, I don't listen to Rush, and I do not vote based on party so I am no "rightie."

Well, isn't that charming, your own opinion just happens to coincide with the opinions of the rest of the right-wngers here who are trying to minimize the woman's actions.

Based on what I've read and my life experiences and the fact that the crazy only fired one shot in the school and about six more at the cops, I say he wanted to die and he wanted the cops to do it for him.
If that is what he wanted, based on the fact that you seem to have a direct line to his mind, he could have gone to the police station waving his gun around threatening to shoot them, instead of a school armed with 500 rounds of ammunition. And, he had already held a couple of people captive.

Or do you think he stopped by the office to sign in? If he wanted to kill kids, why not just stroll down the hall? Who would have stopped him?
He's a mental case, how the hell do you figure you know exactly what a mental would do, or what he should have done? They think he slipped by behind someone that was authorized and buzzed in.
Furthermore, I have not read an article about this incident that detailed anything Ms. Tuff said to this loony tune.
As for Ms. Tuff and what she did, I applaud her and her efforts. She had no idea the man's true intentions, except he said he's not afraid to die... So he was already thinking he would die... Hmmm... She was and is a very brave woman. She deserves a medal. Seriously.
Indeed she does. And perhaps I read more into your post than was intended, but your response to the other poster and criticizing someone for calling him a mass murder rang with the same vitriol as those who want to play this down.

Nothing in my post was a deflection, nothing in my post would take away from what Ms. Tuff accomplished. My post was nothing more than my opinion about what Hill was trying to do.
You are right, after reading some of the other rw posts, your critique of someone's mispeak, (calling him a mass murderer) made me think you were on the same wave length of rw rhetoric.

You really need to break away from your collective and learn to think for yourself. I could give you an opportunity to grow.
You could give me an opportunity to grow? Really? You should try to grow those on the right that seem to think collectively and who can't even respond without resorting to name-calling and insults. Sorry you got swept into that same category, I apologize if I mistook your comment to be one of the many rw deflections on this thread.

well we're sorry we just don't sit back and let you dump all over us here...but maybe the other board you belong they will there
I know you are sorry, your style of posting has already proven that.

okeydokey oh snobby one...when you stable that high horse because you've broken it's back...look in mirror..:eusa_whistle:

giddy UP

Last edited:
She is that little black woman who talked this crazy white kid out of killing young black kids.

Even tho the guy was armed with an AK 47 and 500 rounds of ammo....

Didn't hear about this?

Guess FOX didn't cover it, eh?

:)

Antoinette Tuff’s 911 call on Ga. shooting suspect is a portrait of poise, compassion

Thanks to her, this time there will be no funerals with tiny caskets, no candlelit vigils and no families broken by grief.

No one was shot Tuesday after a man slipped into an elementary school just outside Atlanta with an AK-47-style assault rifle, 500 rounds of ammo and “nothing to live for.”

Why?

Not because we listened to gun advocates who said we should arm teachers with weapons.

Antoinette Tuff?s 911 call on Ga. shooting suspect is a portrait of poise, compassion - The Washington Post

Is the radical left going to turn every example of heroism into a political rant? I heard about it a hundred times on Fox. The hosts even ad-libbed about what a wonderful job she did.

Well, isn't that charming, your own opinion just happens to coincide with the opinions of the rest of the right-wngers here who are trying to minimize the woman's actions.
Who's trying to minimize her actions? Names, please.
You could give me an opportunity to grow? Really? You should try to grow those on the right that seem to think collectively and who can't even respond without resorting to name-calling and insults.
So it's different...somehow...it just is!! when you do it, huh?
Sorry you got swept into that same category, I apologize if I mistook your comment to be one of the many rw deflections on this thread.
Correcting leftist mistakes is not a deflection.

okeydokey oh snobby one...when you stable that high horse because you've broken it's back...look in mirror..:eusa_whistle:

giddy UP

Snobby? Because I don't resort to name-calling? I didn't realize you were the NRA, cause that's who I was dumping on. My bad.

(But I guess it's okay for you and the rest of the rw herd to dump all over the left?)

It's really funny how some left wing posters here like to accuse the right here of just parroting each other while being to totally oblivious to the fact they do the same thing I guess ignorance really is bliss.

giddy UP

Snobby? Because I don't resort to name-calling? I didn't realize you were the NRA, cause that's who I was dumping on. My bad.

(But I guess it's okay for you and the rest of the rw herd to dump all over the left?)

You have claimed posters in this thread are trying to minimize her accomplishment..... link to the post, or list the posters name and quote what they said.

Forum List

Back