Republicans of Cambridge Bought Stolen 87million Facebook User.. Excellent 60 Minute Segment

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
England in Courts today, protecting their internet from stealing privacy..Americans not protected.

Yeah folks Kogan has been getting information from your Facebook accounts along with your Apps too and selling it to flood you with fake news ... Cambridge used the info and fake news for Trump's campaign.... Steve Bannon on the Cambridge board...

Your friends are blindly giving out your information.

Aleksandr Kogan: The link between Cambridge Analytica and Facebook

Obama did it
The Postal Service has been doing it for years
A "republican" does it? Its the end of the world and we got committee meetings at the Hill :rolleyes:

So is google maps..

It really doesn't matter who did it Harley, I see it on here everyday from the
FAKE NEWS .. Zuckerberg is being exposed for what he is still allowing

I had no idea just how bad it is..my girlfriend and I played those damn games last summer..

Obama did it
The Postal Service has been doing it for years
A "republican" does it? Its the end of the world and we got committee meetings at the Hill :rolleyes:

So is google maps..

It really doesn't matter who did it Harley, I see it on here everyday from the
FAKE NEWS .. Zuckerberg is being exposed for what he is still allowing

I had no idea just how bad it is..my girlfriend and I played those damn games last summer..
We have no privacy anymore. We have no private property. We are fucked.
Stock up on plenty of ammo

They have cameras everywhere, our phones are not private... I worry about our children..

BTW... I can not drive my sports car ...but I managed to get a ticket after 25 years..lol

England in Courts today, protecting their internet from stealing privacy..Americans not protected.

Yeah folks Kogan has been getting information from your Facebook accounts along with your Apps too and selling it to flood you with fake news ... Cambridge used the info and fake news for Trump's campaign.... Steve Bannon on the Cambridge board...

Your friends are blindly giving out your information.

Aleksandr Kogan: The link between Cambridge Analytica and Facebook
I have a really bad habit of seeing what they do and not giving a shit because I am ignoring their actions to not give them any credence in the matter...

They have cameras everywhere, our phones are not private... I worry about our children..

BTW... I can not drive my sports car ...but I managed to get a ticket after 25 years..lol
They get an eyeful everyday at my place then, perverts... It's not that I mind I just hate going solo, we are social creatures you know...

They get an eyeful everyday at my place then, perverts... It's not that I mind I just hate going solo, we are social creatures you know...

They fall asleep watching me...lol..
what is weird is google and yahoo keep having me out to interview me for 100.00..each time. I won't be doing that anymore, I am not sure. both are scamming us too..

I did a couple ebay ones too..

Are you growing anything now? I went and got CBD's

what is weird is google and yahoo keep having me out to interview me for 100.00..each time. I won't be doing that anymore, I am not sure. both are scamming us too..

Yes I have little babies popping up...How are you administering it?

Yes I have little babies popping up...How are you administering it?

I vapor it..should I go 50/50 ? I do not like how the thc makes me feel..but I hate how Opiods make me feel worse..
well Chemotherapy/ steroids are the worst..

so I will smoke if it is helping.

Are your babies CBDs or..I am so confused..lol

Forum List

Back