Republicans pass Biden infrastructure bill but not Trump's

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Those worthless do-nothing ass clowns do not deserve power. They should all just become Democrats.
Well in the article they tried to blame Trump for the failure, like they do everything else.

Funny, I don't remember shortages, high gas prices, border chaos, and Americans left dying in Afghanistan under Trump.

But I"m' sure all of this now is his fault.

No question..

Well in the article they tried to blame Trump for the failure, like they do everything else.

Funny, I don't remember shortages, high gas prices, border chaos, and Americans left dying in Afghanistan under Trump.

But I"m' sure all of this now is his fault.

No question..
I do, gas was high before it bottomed out and then it increased after it bottomed out. I was getting gasoline for .97 cents in April 2020 and by December 2020 it was $1.79 that's almost a 100% increase.

Republicans passed trump's tax cuts for rich people. A man making a million dollars per year saw $69,900 in tax cuts and that's every year, forever.

Republicans passed trump's gutting of the IRS so that the IRS couldn't collect taxes from the rich.

But that's all the Republicans did.

They didn't even give trump money for the wall. trump had to move money from defense spending to pay for the 40 miles of wall he built on the 2,000 mile long border.

Republicans passed trump's tax cuts for rich people. A man making a million dollars per year saw $69,900 in tax cuts and that's every year, forever.

Republicans passed trump's gutting of the IRS so that the IRS couldn't collect taxes from the rich.

But that's all the Republicans did.

They didn't even give trump money for the wall. trump had to move money from defense spending to pay for the 40 miles of wall he built on the 2,000 mile long border.
Republicans only care about the wealthy..

Sounds about right.

America only has one political party.
Trump told Democrats he would work with them on a infrastructure bill on one condition. They stop investigating all his illegal activities. Yea, that's not gonna happen.

What balls this guy has.

I do, gas was high before it bottomed out and then it increased after it bottomed out. I was getting gasoline for .97 cents in April 2020 and by December 2020 it was $1.79 that's almost a 100% increase.
No you fuckin were not...ya lyin prick. No one outside of Venezuela has seen sub $1 gas since the 1990's.

No you fuckin were not...ya lyin prick. No one outside of Venezuela has seen sub $1 gas since the 1990's.
People often forget it was on Bush's watch that gas first went over $4 a gallon. I remember because I was working an hour away from my home and I had a F150. I actually leased a Focus to save on gas. A FOCUS for fuck sakes!

People often forget it was on Bush's watch that gas first went over $4 a gallon. I remember because I was working an hour away from my home and I had a F150. I actually leased a Focus to save on gas. A FOCUS for fuck sakes!
Hell yeah. I lived in California when Shrub was leading.

I also lived an hour away from work because I couldn't afford to live closer.

Gas prices WERE absurd.

Sounds about right.

America only has one political party.
The DEEEEEEP STATE.

We have all been had.

Blackmail is how power works. Let me put it that way. Squeaky clean politicians are taken out. We have learned what happens when truth enters politics. If they are there to turn over the money changers, they will be dealt with accordingly. Allen West lasted one term and the republicans gerrymandered him out of office.

Put it that way. Lots of Lolita island clients in politics.

Gabe, you suck at reality.​

Reports: Gas under $1 per gallon at some SW Mo. gas stations, averaging $1.35 in Springfield​

Hell yeah. I lived in California when Shrub was leading.

I also lived an hour away from work because I couldn't afford to live closer.

Gas prices WERE absurd.
They kept telling me, "why don't you sell your condo on a lake and move to Ann Arbor". I'm so glad I didn't because I ended up leaving a few years later. Think of the time and money I'm saving not to mention I make more now. Not just money but time. 2 hours a day 5 days a week in a car. That's 10 hours a week. Now I'm 7 minutes from the office and I work from home 3 days a week.

If I lost this job I would insist on finding another job close to home. Never again will I work an hour away. Unless they pay REAL good or I have no other options.

Forum List

Back