Republicans pass Biden infrastructure bill but not Trump's

They kept telling me, "why don't you sell your condo on a lake and move to Ann Arbor". I'm so glad I didn't because I ended up leaving a few years later. Think of the time and money I'm saving not to mention I make more now. Not just money but time. 2 hours a day 5 days a week in a car. That's 10 hours a week. Now I'm 7 minutes from the office and I work from home 3 days a week.

If I lost this job I would insist on finding another job close to home. Never again will I work an hour away. Unless they pay REAL good or I have no other options.
I hated California.

After the glow of seeing the sights and the actual living started, it was a shithole.

I remember UI made SSgt while I was there and bought a new car.

$350 to register that damned car in California for one year.

I was Air Force, and after I was eligible I applied for orders and went to Asia.

Glad I did.

Some idiots I knew were buying houses and settling down there.

Three years after I left the housing market crashed and they were locked into these horrid mortgages for years waiting for the market to rebound.

I hated California.

After the glow of seeing the sights and the actual living started, it was a shithole.

I remember UI made SSgt while I was there and bought a new car.

$350 to register that damned car in California for one year.

I was Air Force, and after I was eligible I applied for orders and went to Asia.

Glad I did.

Some idiots I knew were buying houses and settling down there.

Three years after I left the housing market crashed and they were locked into these horrid mortgages for years waiting for the market to rebound.
I only fantasize about living in California as a rich man. Even I having no kids no bills making around $100K would not want to live in California. Too expensive.

Well in the article they tried to blame Trump for the failure, like they do everything else.

Funny, I don't remember shortages, high gas prices, border chaos, and Americans left dying in Afghanistan under Trump.

But I"m' sure all of this now is his fault.

No question..

You actually don't remember????????????

Sounds about right.

America only has one political party.

Donald Trump blasted Mitch McConnell and GOP lawmakers who voted for the infrastructure bill.

He also claimed that McConnell scuttled a $2 trillion deal during his tenure in 2019.

But Trump walked out of those infrastructure talks with Democratic leaders within three minutes.

Former President Donald Trump lambasted Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell after 13 House Republicans and 19 GOP senators voted with Democrats to pass the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill.

In a statement released on Tuesday, the former president reprised his "old crow" moniker for McConnell and asked why "he was incapable of getting a great Infrastructure Plan wanting to be put forward by me and the Republican Party?"

"He continuously said he couldn't get it passed, just like I had to go around him to get the very popular Southern Border Wall built," Trump continued, referring to an emergency declaration he signed to get access to funds for a wall at the border.

Republicans passed trump's tax cuts for rich people. A man making a million dollars per year saw $69,900 in tax cuts and that's every year, forever.

Republicans passed trump's gutting of the IRS so that the IRS couldn't collect taxes from the rich.

But that's all the Republicans did.

They didn't even give trump money for the wall. trump had to move money from defense spending to pay for the 40 miles of wall he built on the 2,000 mile long border.

ILMAO @ you and more so those who liked your post, because they prove to be vegetables and only appreciate what sounds neat free of reality, which is standard operation for PROGS.

Personal Taxes​

Income Tax Rates​

The law retained the old structure of seven individual income tax brackets, but in most cases, it lowered the rates. The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%.10 The lowest bracket remained at 10%, and the 35% bracket was also unchanged. The income bands that the new rates applied to are lower, compared to 2018 brackets under current law, for the five highest brackets.

Donald Trump blasted Mitch McConnell and GOP lawmakers who voted for the infrastructure bill.

He also claimed that McConnell scuttled a $2 trillion deal during his tenure in 2019.

But Trump walked out of those infrastructure talks with Democratic leaders within three minutes.

Former President Donald Trump lambasted Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell after 13 House Republicans and 19 GOP senators voted with Democrats to pass the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill.

In a statement released on Tuesday, the former president reprised his "old crow" moniker for McConnell and asked why "he was incapable of getting a great Infrastructure Plan wanting to be put forward by me and the Republican Party?"

"He continuously said he couldn't get it passed, just like I had to go around him to get the very popular Southern Border Wall built," Trump continued, referring to an emergency declaration he signed to get access to funds for a wall at the border.

MAGA. We need leadership like Trump's who can tell people to get fucked when they pack bills with special interest and trash.

Which is EXACTLY why leftists desire the opposite, because that's how their minds "work".

MAGA. We need leadership like Trump's who can tell people to get fucked when they pack bills with special interest and trash.

Which is EXACTLY why leftists desire the opposite, because that's how their minds "work".

Biden did not tell people to get fucked on Infrastructure
That is why he was able to construct a bill that passed

Trump walked out not because of anything in the 2019 infrastructure bill, he walked out because he didnt like the house investigating him after the mueller report was released.

rqogpqgmwty71.png

Well in the article they tried to blame Trump for the failure, like they do everything else.

Funny, I don't remember shortages, high gas prices, border chaos, and Americans left dying in Afghanistan under Trump.

But I"m' sure all of this now is his fault.

No question..

You don't remember shortages under your blob? You don't remember a border crisis under your blob? You don't remember Americans dying in Afghanistan under your blob?

Man..culters are gonna cult.

Trump walked out not because of anything in the 2019 infrastructure bill, he walked out because he didnt like the house investigating him after the mueller report was released.

rqogpqgmwty71.png

Sure, that's it. It's whatever you want it to be full of TDS

Forum List

Back