Republicans really, really angry Cruz treating Trump the way the GOP treats the President.

The Republican voters decide what constitutes a RINO. The Republican establishment has failed the voters for nearly eight years now, so the voters have decided to make an end of it.
Like I said in my thread, Here's Why Liberals Win This Election No Matter Who Takes The Presidency, Trump is no conservative.

So unless you're saying, and happy that, the Republican party is no longer the conservative party....you're simply talking out of your neck.

I've long regarded Trump as the Trojan Horse that will decimate the GOP....In a sense, he IS running third-party.

Name one republican who will deal with our immigration problem.
Name one Republican who said they will put an end to the crappy trade deals.
Name the Republicans who are fighting to stop the importation of muslim terrorist into the US.

And if Trump is such a RINO i'd think you'd be happy to he was the nominee.

Your lame attempts to paint Trump as a RINO to try and influence the perceptions of the voters is truly pathetic.
I note that you didn't directly answer the question. However, like I said in my thread, Here's Why Liberals Win This Election No Matter Who Takes The Presidency, Trump is no conservative.

So unless you're saying, and happy that, the Republican party is no longer the conservative party....you're simply talking out of your neck.

You lefties are such liars. The GOP rolled over and gave 0bama whatever he wanted. That is the reason Trump is the GOP Nominee.

The GOP did nothing of the kind. They blocked, obstructed, filibustered, and even shut down the government.

The reason Trump is the nominee is because people are sick of the party of No.

Uh....No.
Trump is the nominee because conservatives are sick of RINOs who ignore their constituents wishes.
So you nominate the biggest RINO in history?

The Republican voters decide what constitutes a RINO. The Republican establishment has failed the voters for nearly eight years now, so the voters have decided to make an end of it.

Republicans have failed the majority of this counties citizens since at least Nixon's corrupt administration took power in 1968.

Depends on the POV of the individual. I am not a Republican, so I couldn't care less. They agree with me on some things, and disagree with others.

My only concern at this point is to send Hillary Clinton off to her Golden Years of retirement, and to see the Democrats politically destroyed.
How's that been working out for you?

Depends on the POV of the individual. I am not a Republican, so I couldn't care less. They agree with me on some things, and disagree with others.

My only concern at this point is to send Hillary Clinton off to her Golden Years of retirement, and to see the Democrats politically destroyed.
How's that been working out for you?

Time will tell.

Hilarious. Cruz was booed last night because he didn't endorse Donald Trump.

You remember Cruz. The guy Trump said Cruz's father killed JFK. Remember?

Republicans are saying Trump won so it's Cruz's responsibility to support him. Anything else would be poor sportsmanship. They don't want Cruz treating Trump the way the GOP treats the president.

Then, Newt went on about how the GOP was the ONLY party following the constitution. The same GOP that insists Obama was only elected for 3 years. That's their rational for blocking everything he does in his fourth year, including his Supreme Court nominee.

I know right away right wingers will say, "Oh but it's different". And I know, "Oh, but it's not".

Can you imagine the look Cruz would've gotten from his wife after Donald went after her?

Hilarious. Cruz was booed last night because he didn't endorse Donald Trump.

You remember Cruz. The guy Trump said Cruz's father killed JFK. Remember?

Republicans are saying Trump won so it's Cruz's responsibility to support him. Anything else would be poor sportsmanship. They don't want Cruz treating Trump the way the GOP treats the president.

Then, Newt went on about how the GOP was the ONLY party following the constitution. The same GOP that insists Obama was only elected for 3 years. That's their rational for blocking everything he does in his fourth year, including his Supreme Court nominee.

I know right away right wingers will say, "Oh but it's different". And I know, "Oh, but it's not".

Amen! They apparently don't use mirrors.

You lefties are such liars. The GOP rolled over and gave 0bama whatever he wanted. That is the reason Trump is the GOP Nominee.

LMFAO!!! What universe have you been living in? The GOP overtly blocked almost everything Obama wanted to do and were not shy in telling the country what they were doing. Do you not remember McConnell saying their #1 priority was to make sure Obama didn't get a second term? Dear god, you right wingers are fucking CLUELESS!

Of course you have some examples.

Yes I do idiot. Lots if them, like the debt ceiling 0bama wanted raised. Gave it to him. There's a lot more but you won't ever admit the truth so I'll not waste any more time with an idiot.

Name one republican who will deal with our immigration problem.
Name one Republican who said they will put an end to the crappy trade deals.
Name the Republicans who are fighting to stop the importation of muslim terrorist into the US.

And if Trump is such a RINO i'd think you'd be happy to he was the nominee.

Your lame attempts to paint Trump as a RINO to try and influence the perceptions of the voters is truly pathetic.
I note that you didn't directly answer the question. However, like I said in my thread, Here's Why Liberals Win This Election No Matter Who Takes The Presidency, Trump is no conservative.

You have no clue what's going on....

LMFAO!!! What universe have you been living in? The GOP overtly blocked almost everything Obama wanted to do and were not shy in telling the country what they were doing. Do you not remember McConnell saying their #1 priority was to make sure Obama didn't get a second term? Dear god, you right wingers are fucking CLUELESS!

100% bulk shit. Those are lies told by the left. The GOP stopped nothing and that is exactly why there is a revolt against them resulting in Trump.

I don't expect a left wing moron like yourself to ever admit you are wrong, but Trump is here and that is why. Reality never ever agrees with you left wing loons.

I do not like Cruz. He's a smarmy idiot and as bad as Trump. But apparently he's a principled smarmy idiot and one of the few in the Republican party who didn't swallow his principles to suck up and/or "unify" for the sake of the party.

I do not like Cruz. He's a smarmy idiot and as bad as Trump. But apparently he's a principled smarmy idiot and one of the few in the Republican party who didn't swallow his principles to suck up and/or "unify" for the sake of the party.
That's some funny shit right there....

So, I can only assume you're impressed with Cruz's integrity....:lol:

Forum List

Back