Republicans running for office have a bizarre obsession with Hillary still

And wages were stagnant or declining all that time, now people are coming off the welfare rolls and SNAP to the tune of about 2 million each at last count.

Hey, look ^^^ it took me only 1 post to get you to run away from employment figures. That might be a new record.

At any rate, real median income is up since 2012...

fredgraph_bOfK.png

SNAP recipients began falling in 2013...

Food-Stamps-Percent.jpg

Run away, hardly, I said all I had to say. I also notice neither of your graphs cover the period under discussion.

Food stamp recipients down 2M under Trump, USDA figures show

I said, run away from the unemployment rate.

And I already showed SNAP usage has been falling for years.

The facts are minority UE is the lowest ever and for women the lowest in almost two decades and SNAP usage is falling faster than previous years because States are now allowed to implement work requirements for qualification.

fact is there is a 4% unemployment rate.

ponder that brain swell.

And?

Hey, look ^^^ it took me only 1 post to get you to run away from employment figures. That might be a new record.

fredgraph_bOfK.png

Food-Stamps-Percent.jpg

Run away, hardly, I said all I had to say. I also notice neither of your graphs cover the period under discussion.

The facts are minority UE is the lowest ever and for women the lowest in almost two decades and SNAP usage is falling faster than previous years because States are now allowed to implement work requirements for qualification.

ponder that brain swell.

And?

and facts escape you

ponder that brain swell.

And?

and facts escape you

How could I possibly argue with such a well thought out, fact based rebuttal? LMAO

Yeah, and that part of the economy began improving 8 years ago....

latest_numbers_LNS14000006_2010_2018_all_period_M03_data.gif

Thanks, Obama!

By the way, it's not a record low for women.

And wages were stagnant or declining all that time, now people are coming off the welfare rolls and SNAP to the tune of about 2 million each at last count.

fredgraph_bOfK.png

Food-Stamps-Percent.jpg

Not exactly. Hispanic are also a minority and it’s not a record low for them either. I believe the talking point you’re reaching for is that black unemployment is at an all time low, but even that has more to do with Obama than Trump. And even that stat only goes as far back as about 1972.

Ya, I do not get it! No office means no power means no relivance. They also want to still blame things that are happening today on her. The fact of the matter is, she is now just an old lady watching the circus like the rest of us!

Hillary Clinton Will Campaign for Democrats in 2018 Despite Being Even Less Popular Than Trump

Exactly how much diference do you suppose she will make! Does any one think she will take another crack at pres? I sure have not heard anything about it! The more you focus on yesterday the better the chances of wool over your eyes today!

If you think the bitch is just fading away, you're dreaming.

Hillary Clinton launches Onward Together PAC

She's out there raising money and trying to sell what influence she has remaining.

Good, that’ll keep you yahoos here where you’re harmless.

Oh, and when did it get delivered to Hillary?

?

When did Steele’s dossier get delivered to Hillary? Too tough a question?

fredgraph_bOfK.png

Food-Stamps-Percent.jpg

Not exactly. Hispanic are also a minority and it’s not a record low for them either. I believe the talking point you’re reaching for is that black unemployment is at an all time low, but even that has more to do with Obama than Trump. And even that stat only goes as far back as about 1972.

BLAH blah blah. Hispanic UE hit a record low of 4.8% in Oct, Nov 2017 and have held within a point or so since.

Exactly how much diference do you suppose she will make! Does any one think she will take another crack at pres? I sure have not heard anything about it! The more you focus on yesterday the better the chances of wool over your eyes today!

She's out there raising money and trying to sell what influence she has remaining.

?

The plausible denyability defense again, REALLY? LMAO The bitch is responsible for every penny her campaign spent.

?

The plausible denyability defense again, REALLY? LMAO The bitch is responsible for every penny her campaign spent.

Actually, the question is .... when did Steele's dossier get delivered to Hillary. You say she paid for it.... when did she get it?

^^^ That ^^^ is the question you're too afraid to answer. :badgrin:

Much like this forum.

Republicans NEED Hillary. They can’t function without her. Liberals have very much moved on from her, but republicans can’t let go. They desperately need a “what-about-ism” to deflect from how pathetic their own polices and president are.

“According to data compiled by USA Today, Clinton has been mentioned more than 5,000 times in television ads in the Ohio gubernatorial race in the past four months.

In West Virginia’s U.S. Senate race, Clinton has been featured in TV spots that aired 3,751 times, while in Indiana’s Senate contest, she’s appeared 2,222 times, USA Today reports.

The only Democratic politician to appear in more television ads is former President Barack Obama, who has turned up in 18,971 spots paid for by Republicans and 3,976 paid for by Democrats. Clinton has been portrayed negatively in 12,864 ads nationally — a stunning figure for a politician who lost and doesn’t plan to run again.”

Republicans are still running against Hillary Clinton

It's all part of the vast right winged conspiracy.
Oh the Koch Brothers? Of course.

They just want real justice. She DID collude with Russians to influence an election after all. It's completely understandable.
Okay so you’re saying Hillary colluded with Russians but Trump didn’t? Let’s make this clear.

I don't know if Trump did -- but I CERTAINLY know that Hillary/DNC commissioned and paid for misinformation from Russian Intel folks TRAINED in disinformation. And then used a VAST network of US Agency leaders to re-brand and market that dogcrap as "an official US Intel document". Involved not only the political hacks and pranksters around Hillary, but elements of the FBI, DNI, CIA and probably State Dept.

So yeah --- she colluded with the Russians --- BIGLY. And in fact, her Campaign Mgr probably should be investigated also for representing and lobbying for SberBank during the election. A bank that literally OWNS 1/3 of ALL Russian assets. And has 100s of nasty Oligarchs and mafioso with ties to the Kremlin as bank clients.

THAT'S why Hillary is not history yet. She hasn't faced justice for that OR the National Security laws that she knowingly and willfully violated. See my sigline for her hypocrisy on THAT issue..
Oh for fuck's sake... :eusa_doh:

To claim Hillary colluded with Russia because of Steele's dossier would require you have evidence she was aware her money went to Russians.

Good luck ever proving that.

Don't need luck. They (Hillary and DNC) were the clients. It was THEIR product. It got DELIVERED to them. And they loved it. In fact, the FBI loved it SOOO much they offered to pay Steele to continue his work and used that product to get a FISC warrant to spy on an opposition Party political team.

If the DNC/Hillary were OUTRAGED to find out that their project relied almost exclusively on made-up shit from professional Russian Intel disinformation experts --- I'd expect to see a LAWSUIT against Fusion and C. Steele. After all, using FOREIGN intelligence in a political campaign IS illegal.

Truth is --- it's you party warriors (on both sides) that do Putin's work of destroying the American political system for him. The destruction that you combatants do daily makes him thrilled that he hardly lifts a finger. And those informants for Steele are "Forever Heroes" in the halls of the GRU/FSB in Russia. Great covert break-in into lighting up domestic political conflict in America Russia has ever acheived. And Hillary started that project.
Nope, Hillary was not a client of Steele’s. Fusion GPS was.

Dayam, your luck already ran out.

:lmao:

Bullshit dimwit. Who was the product delivered to? Who owned it caused they paid for it? I know they were smart enough to use a lawyer agent to buy it -- but it was THEIR PRODUCT delivered exclusively to them.

Okay so you’re saying Hillary colluded with Russians but Trump didn’t? Let’s make this clear.

I don't know if Trump did -- but I CERTAINLY know that Hillary/DNC commissioned and paid for misinformation from Russian Intel folks TRAINED in disinformation. And then used a VAST network of US Agency leaders to re-brand and market that dogcrap as "an official US Intel document". Involved not only the political hacks and pranksters around Hillary, but elements of the FBI, DNI, CIA and probably State Dept.

So yeah --- she colluded with the Russians --- BIGLY. And in fact, her Campaign Mgr probably should be investigated also for representing and lobbying for SberBank during the election. A bank that literally OWNS 1/3 of ALL Russian assets. And has 100s of nasty Oligarchs and mafioso with ties to the Kremlin as bank clients.

THAT'S why Hillary is not history yet. She hasn't faced justice for that OR the National Security laws that she knowingly and willfully violated. See my sigline for her hypocrisy on THAT issue..

To claim Hillary colluded with Russia because of Steele's dossier would require you have evidence she was aware her money went to Russians.

Don't need luck. They (Hillary and DNC) were the clients. It was THEIR product. It got DELIVERED to them. And they loved it. In fact, the FBI loved it SOOO much they offered to pay Steele to continue his work and used that product to get a FISC warrant to spy on an opposition Party political team.

If the DNC/Hillary were OUTRAGED to find out that their project relied almost exclusively on made-up shit from professional Russian Intel disinformation experts --- I'd expect to see a LAWSUIT against Fusion and C. Steele. After all, using FOREIGN intelligence in a political campaign IS illegal.

Truth is --- it's you party warriors (on both sides) that do Putin's work of destroying the American political system for him. The destruction that you combatants do daily makes him thrilled that he hardly lifts a finger. And those informants for Steele are "Forever Heroes" in the halls of the GRU/FSB in Russia. Great covert break-in into lighting up domestic political conflict in America Russia has ever acheived. And Hillary started that project.

Bullshit dimwit. Who was the product delivered to? Who owned it caused they paid for it? I know they were smart enough to use a lawyer agent to buy it -- but it was THEIR PRODUCT delivered exclusively to them.
When was it delivered to Hillary....... ?

It DID belong the Hillary Campaign. Hillary BOUGHT the DNC for her campaign. Just look at the footnote in the FISC applications for Page. It SAYS it was a political opposition research project.

It DID belong the Hillary Campaign. Hillary BOUGHT the DNC for her campaign. Just look at the footnote in the FISC applications for Page. It SAYS it was a political opposition research project.

It can be estimated by the timeline of the facts being gathered right now. Down to a couple weeks probably. Of course when the DNC saw that the primary "intel sources" were professional Russian lying Intel folks -- they knew THEY would never get away with taking that juicy OPPO research public. So they organize a govt/media team of Clapper and Tapper and Ohr et al to TAKE it to public as an "official US Intel" product. That's where the BIG crimes begin.

You're beyond hope on this. Your little world is about to get stomped and you don't even know it.. I can't waste time on hold-out Kamikaze warriors that don't know their "coup" attempt is over.

It can be estimated by the timeline of the facts being gathered right now. Down to a couple weeks probably. Of course when the DNC saw that the primary "intel sources" were professional Russian lying Intel folks -- they knew THEY would never get away with taking that juicy OPPO research public. So they organize a govt/media team of Clapper and Tapper and Ohr et al to TAKE it to public as an "official US Intel" product. That's where the BIG crimes begin.

You're beyond hope on this. Your little world is about to get stomped and you don't even know it.. I can't waste time on hold-out Kamikaze warriors that don't know their "coup" attempt is over.

Or you could say that "loser Hillary has a bizarre obsession with republicans".

I agree.

One could also say, that if anybody is obsessed is the witch Clinton herself! blaming everything and everybody under the sun.... playing the blame game because she lost the election and she is not President...this has become a very bad habit with the Clintonitis witch.

That is the real obsession here!:wink_2:

Crooked Hillary is the gift that keeps on giving. Great example of the corruption, hatefulness and stupidity of the Democrats.

Much like this forum.

Republicans NEED Hillary. They can’t function without her. Liberals have very much moved on from her, but republicans can’t let go. They desperately need a “what-about-ism” to deflect from how pathetic their own polices and president are.

“According to data compiled by USA Today, Clinton has been mentioned more than 5,000 times in television ads in the Ohio gubernatorial race in the past four months.

In West Virginia’s U.S. Senate race, Clinton has been featured in TV spots that aired 3,751 times, while in Indiana’s Senate contest, she’s appeared 2,222 times, USA Today reports.

The only Democratic politician to appear in more television ads is former President Barack Obama, who has turned up in 18,971 spots paid for by Republicans and 3,976 paid for by Democrats. Clinton has been portrayed negatively in 12,864 ads nationally — a stunning figure for a politician who lost and doesn’t plan to run again.”

The loopy kunt is an easy target, she deserves misery
No one gives a shit what you think of Hillary. Quit pretending anyone cares.
My my
In light of your topic sentence that’s quite a statement

Faun: "When was it delivered to Hillary....... ?"

flacaltenn: <laughs>

You've hemmed and hawed, punted and now scoffed.....

.... now try answering the fucking question.....

Much like this forum.

The loopy kunt is an easy target, she deserves misery
No one gives a shit what you think of Hillary. Quit pretending anyone cares.
My my
In light of your topic sentence that’s quite a statement
I don’t even think you know what you’re trying to say.

Forum List

Back