Republicans, Stop the Self-Defeating Victimology

I'm confused your quote. Reagan said "The most scarry words in the English language are, I'm from the government, and I'm here to help. He never said he "is" the government either.

What are you trying to say because what you did say wasn't that
Reagan said that while running for the top government position.

Even Dem / Marxist politico understood the disaster that was the giggling idiot.

F---- politico. Harris is more competent than the orange dirigible you worship. She is a very intelligent person, you will learn this.

I don't see this changing much for quite a while. My guess is that it would have to be a slower process, but who knows.
You’re probably right although I can’t see how their party can survive being so fractured.
Even with a majority, McCarthy can’t get the votes for anything without the Dems.

Yes, that's the advantage of stealing elections, no election night drama. It's good to be a Democrat, huh?
The election was not stolen.

Republicans first. No abortions allowed. No trans care allowed. No gay marriage allowed.
Cognitive dissonance is a requirement if you are going to be a republican.

The election was not stolen.

The election WAS stolen. Only complete idiots deny it.

In 2020 President Donald J. Trump received over 70 million votes. No American presidential candidate in history ever received 70 million votes, EVER! Trump broke the 70 million vote record in 2020. This simple fact disproves the often told lie that Trump "lost voters." The fake news media wants us to believe that Biden surpassed that record shattering vote by yet another 10 mil and received over 80 million votes. Only a fool and a willing idiot believes that. Good people tried to "Stop the Steal" but were thwarted by corrupt courts and a corrupt media that is unwilling to do its job but very willing to cover-up for the party they unofficially support, the Democrat Party

But yet you answered it, ensuring it was posted in full, again. Not very bright are you.

The Republican Party is destroying itself. Democrats keeping hoping they'll dump Trump and start rebuilding. There are few signs of that happening at the moment.
You have no ability to judge anyone's intelligence. I suggest you do not even try.

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction. They are living a delusion in which they've actually convinced themselves that a man facing 91 criminal indictments and is underwater with independent voters is actually capable of mounting some sort of comeback like they are living in an inspiring Hollywood movie. The truth is Trump will drag the entire ticket down with him resulting in the loss of the House, the inability to win back the Senate, and the loss of more legislative assemblies and gubernatorial seats, handing an 82 year old Biden another four years with complete control of the government to do as he wishes. When that happens they will, of course, blame everyone but themselves.

The American Right is not in a healthy place right now. Facing a highly vulnerable, palpably senile octogenarian incumbent president who has presided over four-decade-high inflation and 69% of recently polled Democrats believe is too old for a second term, Republicans thus far seem inclined to roll the dice with their own 77-year-old geezer, who is currently facing 91 counts in four different criminal cases and a whopping 64% of recently polled Americans say they will "definitely not" or "probably not" support next November.

Perhaps former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a one-time Republican presidential candidate himself, had it right when he called on the GOP to "stop being the stupid party."

I await the usual replies:

" LOL Newsweek!"

"FAKE NEWS!!"

"TDS!!"

"The RINO Bobby Jindal? LOL!"

Proceed
LOL at your usual partisan thread.

F---- politico. Harris is more competent than the orange dirigible you worship. She is a very intelligent person, you will learn this.
Harris is more competent?

At what? Can you identify a single thing she has done?

Bullshit. Take care of the fascist shithole you live in first.

You're projecting. Canada is one of the two best countries in the world to live in. As for "fascist", Canadians have far more personal freedom, and lack of government control than Americans. For 2023 in the Democracy index, Canada ranked 10th, and the USA ranked 26th.

Here is the Human Freedom Index for 2023. Canada ranks #6. The USA ranks 15th - with a bullet.

We're doing a whole lot better in everything than you are, you stupid racist tool.

You have no ability to judge anyone's intelligence. I suggest you do not even try.

You have no idea what abilities I do or do not possess. You'd best keep your suggestions to yourself. You're in no position to give ANYONE a piece of your mind, given you have nothing to spare.

Minorities are voting for the party who doesn't consistly call them "thugs", "inferior", or "lazy", or tries to strip them or limit their voting rights at every turn.

The election WAS stolen. Only complete idiots deny it.

In 2020 President Donald J. Trump received over 70 million votes. No American presidential candidate in history ever received 70 million votes, EVER! Trump broke the 70 million vote record in 2020. This simple fact disproves the often told lie that Trump "lost voters." The fake news media wants us to believe that Biden surpassed that record shattering vote by yet another 10 mil and received over 80 million votes. Only a fool and a willing idiot believes that. Good people tried to "Stop the Steal" but were thwarted by corrupt courts and a corrupt media that is unwilling to do its job but very willing to cover-up for the party they unofficially support, the Democrat Party

EVIDENCE!!!! No evidence exists to support any of these lies. You don't even have a credible source to back these lies up, just some blogger online.

You're projecting. Canada is one of the two best countries in the world to live in. As for "fascist", Canadians have far more personal freedom, and lack of government control than Americans. For 2023 in the Democracy index, Canada ranked 10th, and the USA ranked 26th.

Here is the Human Freedom Index for 2023. Canada ranks #6. The USA ranks 15th - with a bullet.

We're doing a whole lot better in everything than you are, you stupid racist tool.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You have no idea what abilities I do or do not possess. You'd best keep your suggestions to yourself. You're in no position to give ANYONE a piece of your mind, given you have nothing to spare.

Minorities are voting for the party who doesn't consistly call them "thugs", "inferior", or "lazy", or tries to strip them or limit their voting rights at every turn.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back