Republicans suddenly caring about children is not only ridiculous, it's ludicrous.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It's all about the guns, not the kids.

We know Republicans care about the fetus.

But you can't be against school lunches for poor children and healthcare for poor children and daycare for poor families and then suddenly do an about face and pretend to care about children.

We know better.

This is about more guns. It has nothing to do with children. The children are simply being used the same way the Senate majority leader did with sick and disabled children. Republicans don't even try to hide it. They just assume everyone is too stupid to figure it out:

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

But you can't be against school lunches for poor children and healthcare for poor children and daycare for poor families and then suddenly do an about face and pretend to care about children.

We know better.

This is about more guns. It has nothing to do with children. The children are simply being used the same way the Senate majority leader did with sick and disabled children. Republicans don't even try to hide it. They just assume everyone is too stupid to figure it out:

Did that fool tweet that out today? He didn’t see the court smack Trump’s bitchass down on DACA?

What are you libs doing to the kids to make them want to kill each other?

We know better.

Deanie boy is hitting the sauce again. .... :alcoholic:

We know better.

Yep...

PaVF3Es.gif

• Banned

We know better.

Except it's a Tweet from Mitch. Republican Senate leader. He's one of your kind. I don't need to make anything up. Not with your kind supplying such rich material.

• Banned
Except it's a Tweet from Mitch. Republican Senate leader. He's one of your kind. I don't need to make anything up. Not with your kind supplying such rich material.
Deanie boy, why do you hate your fellow Americans soo much? .... :dunno:
I don’t. I even love children. Something your kind doesn’t.

We know better.

creepy_crying_baby.gif

We know better.

You never get smarter do you?

But you can't be against school lunches for poor children…

For decades, Democrats have been accusing Republicans of wanting to starve schoolchildren by depriving them of adequate government-provided school lunches.

But so far, it was only Michelle Obama—a Democrat—who successfully promoted policies that had this effect. I think it's way past time for you fools on the left wrong to STFU about this issue.

We know better.

You never get smarter do you?
There it is. Right there. In Mitch’s tweet.

I’m not a Republican.

I don’t make up lies.

It’s much easier to post words that come from Republicans and their leadership.

Deanie boy, why do you hate your fellow Americans soo much? .... :dunno:
I don’t. I even love children. Something your kind doesn’t.
Well, you see it's hard for us to love children. We don't want to get too close to them because, as you lefty shitbags have claimed on numerous occasions, we're busy as hell churning out all that dirty air and dirty water for the purpose of killing them and everyone else.

So, c'mon, pay attention. It ain't rocket science.

Forum List

Back