Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

I have no idea why you bothered to mention Trump in that post. Actually... Never mind , you can't help with this. You aren't intellectually honest.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't.
The fact of the matter is that we were already at war with Iraq when GWB took office. He inherited it from Clinton.

I challenge you to quote the alleged lie from GWB and prove it is a lie.

I also predict that you will run away from that challenge with you tail between your legs.

"Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

LIE
Prove it. Just typing "lie" in all caps is not the same as proving it, moonbat.

BTW, you misquoted him. He said "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

The fact of the matter is that US then sent Joe Wilson to Niger and the Prime Minister confirmed to him that Iraq had indeed sent a delegation seeking uranium yellowcake. But he turned them down because of the UN sanctions.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there

He didn't lie to the world on purpose, he was echoing the then prevailing intelligence of many countries about Iraq being a threat, Saddam requested that Bush 1 be assassinated, and he also posted $25,000 for any Muslim to kill Americans. You forget that Saddam invaded Kuwait and gassed his own people and flouted U.N. Inspection rules of his then known WMD in various places.

The democrats at the time overwhelmingly supported Bush in going to war with Iraq.

The Congress passed the 1998 Iraqi liberation act for Clinton to use as the basis for attacking and removing Saddam Hussein.

Your one sided ignorant partisan based post is an awesome epic fail!
LIES

You are ignoring the fact that many many many intel agencies and people said Sadam wasn't a threat and Sadam didn't have WMDs.

To war in Iraq was a GOP idea and plan, and it was promoted by the GOP. To some how act like the dems are responsible for Iraq is total lunacy...

I notice that you didn't read the link in my post, it supports my position 100%, heck even the democrat's agrees too.... OVERWHELMINGLY!

Wikipedia

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3][4]

bolding mine

Your ignorance is established fact.

:auiqs.jpg:
See there you go trying to spin the facts. You are reaching in a pathetic attempt to deflect blame.

If you are going to somehow suggest that War in Iraq was a dem idea or a bipartisan idea, that is just a flat lie.

War in Iraq was a GOP plan, and it was executed (terribly I might add) by the GOP...

The life of a republican is to come up with lies and pathetic excuses for the failure of GOP leaders and presidents.

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Says an advocate of the bunch that has proudly made war on Serbs, Kosovars, Libyans, religious oddballs, Syrians, children, and keeps a hostile stance toward the two other great nuclear powers.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there

He didn't lie to the world on purpose, he was echoing the then prevailing intelligence of many countries about Iraq being a threat, Saddam requested that Bush 1 be assassinated, and he also posted $25,000 for any Muslim to kill Americans. You forget that Saddam invaded Kuwait and gassed his own people and flouted U.N. Inspection rules of his then known WMD in various places.

The democrats at the time overwhelmingly supported Bush in going to war with Iraq.

The Congress passed the 1998 Iraqi liberation act for Clinton to use as the basis for attacking and removing Saddam Hussein.

LIES

You are ignoring the fact that many many many intel agencies and people said Sadam wasn't a threat and Sadam didn't have WMDs.

To war in Iraq was a GOP idea and plan, and it was promoted by the GOP. To some how act like the dems are responsible for Iraq is total lunacy...

I notice that you didn't read the link in my post, it supports my position 100%, heck even the democrat's agrees too.... OVERWHELMINGLY!

Wikipedia

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3][4]

bolding mine

See there you go trying to spin the facts. You are reaching in a pathetic attempt to deflect blame.

If you are going to somehow suggest that War in Iraq was a dem idea or a bipartisan idea, that is just a flat lie.

War in Iraq was a GOP plan, and it was executed (terribly I might add) by the GOP...

The life of a republican is to come up with lies and pathetic excuses for the failure of GOP leaders and presidents.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

I am a Free Thinking Independent.

Your mental illness is preventing you from seeing this:

I go one more link from the Government website:

It shows in the link WHO voted yea or nay. All 45 Democrats in the Senate voted YES.

H.R. 4655 (105th): Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

1616342405067.png

Stop being a total moron!

I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now.

The difference? Trump, of course. They're very easily manipulated.
As usual you are so eaten up with hate and liberal partisanship you cant take yes for an answer

i can only speak for myself but I dont think I’m untypical of trump supporters

I did support Bush’s decision to invade Iraq and later regretted it

I‘ve said many times on many forums that I was wrong but thats never enough

you have your teeth planted in conservatives pants legs and you aint never lettin’ go

But to tar trump with that Gotcha’ you have to lie

because he did not support the invasion

so you resort to the next best thing and sneer at trump supporters for learning from their mistakes

you’re disgusting

most of us came to agree with trump on that subject before he ever came down the escalator in 2016

Anyone else notice dumbshit desired Trump's replacement, yet Trump only cleaned up after Biden/Obama? But but the OP wants you to believe REPUBLICANS are war mongers despite the fact Demoncrats entered more wars.

Dollars to donuts Banker was one of the "Trump will start WWIII". Meanwhile Trump was the only POTUS since Hoover to avoid war.

I'll bet Banker is one of those guys who preferred that Earth be hit by an asteroid than to see Trump in office again, he's unhinged. There was actually a poll PROGS love so much that demonstrated exactly that, Demoncrats preferred world destruction than to see Trump in office again. You can bet it was over "grab a pussy" too. Yet they don't like to be called on who they are, emotional, and most clearly irrational.

And then there's this.......Bank Teller. I stopped reading your OP before the first sentence, why continue reading when out of the gate your rant lacks honesty & common sense? Here you go Bank Teller, choke on it.

Last edited:

The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems.

sounds like youre carrying a little guilt,,,
Well if you somehow think that from my post, then I would say you are dumb as dog shit...

I think it also. BOTH parties are nothing but war mongers.

I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now.

The difference? Trump, of course. They're very easily manipulated.
Everything we do is trust. Or lack of it. There is a whole lot of baggage or potential baggage that comes with voting for someone. I in my life read literature on New World order people. I remember reading the Bush family in the mid 1970's being written about as part of it. But it is whether there is belief. Isn't it? Nahhhh, this can not be true. It is far more then them. Since an increasing amount of people here collect checks and benefit in many ways and growing, how much rocking of the boar is there going to be? The oldest who may have paid in and earned what they collect, with many being paid way more then what the ever would have put into the system are also seeing finality and do not rock the boat. And they were not spoiled like the Boomers onward. We could have kept a proper amount of social programs mixed with capitalism that has compassion and be much better off as a nation. Instead we were sold out by elites, both elected and unelected politicians, deep state employees, media and entertainers. Trust was once something that was earned and appreciated. Now it is purely by political beliefs guided by the people I typed.

Why do you always broad brush? Something tells me you’re not from Boston but from China.

Why do you always broad brush? Something tells me you’re not from Boston but from China.
Americans, Party lotyalist in particular, tend to broad brush- Oriental people are really good at little art- as in tiny and focused-

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

I am a Free Thinking Independent.

Your mental illness is preventing you from seeing this:

I go one more link from the Government website:

It shows in the link WHO voted yea or nay. All 45 Democrats in the Senate voted YES.

H.R. 4655 (105th): Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

View attachment 470479

Stop being a total moron!
yap sure a free thinking independent. Yet all you do is make up pathetic excuses to defend the GOP failure.

OK let's test your "independence"

The political party most responsible for the failure of the war in Iraq:
1. GOP
2. Dem

I will be waiting for your reply...

The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems.

sounds like youre carrying a little guilt,,,
Well if you somehow think that from my post, then I would say you are dumb as dog shit...

I think it also. BOTH parties are nothing but war mongers.
Yet the GOP is the one that dragged up into Iraq for no reason, and also totally fucked up Iraq...

Basically you love the GOP more than America and you will go down defending every failed GOP policy instead of holding politicians accountable...

Forum List

Back