Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems.

sounds like youre carrying a little guilt,,,
Well if you somehow think that from my post, then I would say you are dumb as dog shit...

I think it also. BOTH parties are nothing but war mongers.
Yet the GOP is the one that dragged up into Iraq for no reason, and also totally fucked up Iraq...

Basically you love the GOP more than America and you will go down defending every failed GOP policy instead of holding politicians accountable...
the dems voted to go there too,,,

like I said,, you sound like youre trying to project your guilt,,

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems.

sounds like youre carrying a little guilt,,,
Well if you somehow think that from my post, then I would say you are dumb as dog shit...

I think it also. BOTH parties are nothing but war mongers.
Yet the GOP is the one that dragged up into Iraq for no reason, and also totally fucked up Iraq...

True, just as Obama did in Syria, Libya and Yemen.

Basically you love the GOP more than America and you will go down defending every failed GOP policy instead of holding politicians accountable...

Chuckle.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there

He didn't lie to the world on purpose, he was echoing the then prevailing intelligence of many countries about Iraq being a threat, Saddam requested that Bush 1 be assassinated, and he also posted $25,000 for any Muslim to kill Americans. You forget that Saddam invaded Kuwait and gassed his own people and flouted U.N. Inspection rules of his then known WMD in various places.

The democrats at the time overwhelmingly supported Bush in going to war with Iraq.

The Congress passed the 1998 Iraqi liberation act for Clinton to use as the basis for attacking and removing Saddam Hussein.

Your one sided ignorant partisan based post is an awesome epic fail!
LIES

You are ignoring the fact that many many many intel agencies and people said Sadam wasn't a threat and Sadam didn't have WMDs.

To war in Iraq was a GOP idea and plan, and it was promoted by the GOP. To some how act like the dems are responsible for Iraq is total lunacy...

I notice that you didn't read the link in my post, it supports my position 100%, heck even the democrat's agrees too.... OVERWHELMINGLY!

Wikipedia

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3][4]

bolding mine

Your ignorance is established fact.

:auiqs.jpg:
See there you go trying to spin the facts. You are reaching in a pathetic attempt to deflect blame.

If you are going to somehow suggest that War in Iraq was a dem idea or a bipartisan idea, that is just a flat lie.

War in Iraq was a GOP plan, and it was executed (terribly I might add) by the GOP...

The life of a republican is to come up with lies and pathetic excuses for the failure of GOP leaders and presidents.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

I am a Free Thinking Independent.

Your mental illness is preventing you from seeing this:

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3][4]

I go one more link from the Government website:

It shows in the link WHO voted yea or nay. All 45 Democrats in the Senate voted YES.

H.R. 4655 (105th): Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

View attachment 470479

Stop being a total moron!
yap sure a free thinking independent. Yet all you do is make up pathetic excuses to defend the GOP failure.

OK let's test your "independence"

The political party most responsible for the failure of the war in Iraq:
1. GOP
2. Dem

I will be waiting for your reply...

How many theatre of conflict did Obama have us in?

I'll be waiting for your reply...

Do you guys ever wonder why PROGS seem to enjoy having their asses handed to them? It's as though their emotions trumps logic & history. For example, every time Banker starts a thread he gets shredded, only to post more threads. Then he goes on a tangent "I won", "I won".

The only explanation I can come up with, beyond tarded, is this is the environment they're used to and a comfort zone.

And they're such cowards. Post 29 Banker.

Last edited:
GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there

He didn't lie to the world on purpose, he was echoing the then prevailing intelligence of many countries about Iraq being a threat, Saddam requested that Bush 1 be assassinated, and he also posted $25,000 for any Muslim to kill Americans. You forget that Saddam invaded Kuwait and gassed his own people and flouted U.N. Inspection rules of his then known WMD in various places.

The democrats at the time overwhelmingly supported Bush in going to war with Iraq.

The Congress passed the 1998 Iraqi liberation act for Clinton to use as the basis for attacking and removing Saddam Hussein.

LIES

You are ignoring the fact that many many many intel agencies and people said Sadam wasn't a threat and Sadam didn't have WMDs.

To war in Iraq was a GOP idea and plan, and it was promoted by the GOP. To some how act like the dems are responsible for Iraq is total lunacy...

I notice that you didn't read the link in my post, it supports my position 100%, heck even the democrat's agrees too.... OVERWHELMINGLY!

Wikipedia

bolding mine

See there you go trying to spin the facts. You are reaching in a pathetic attempt to deflect blame.

If you are going to somehow suggest that War in Iraq was a dem idea or a bipartisan idea, that is just a flat lie.

War in Iraq was a GOP plan, and it was executed (terribly I might add) by the GOP...

The life of a republican is to come up with lies and pathetic excuses for the failure of GOP leaders and presidents.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

It shows in the link WHO voted yea or nay. All 45 Democrats in the Senate voted YES.

View attachment 470479

yap sure a free thinking independent. Yet all you do is make up pathetic excuses to defend the GOP failure.

1. GOP
2. Dem

I have told the truth many times about myself you asshole, I AM an Independent Free Thinking person NOT beholden to partisan or party ideology.

Your mendacious dishonesty makes me question your sanity, nowhere have I defended the prosecution the war, they stumbled in finishing the war, tried to introduce a democratic type of government into a region that isn't ready for and doesn't understand it.

The Democrats strongly supported the war, a fact YOU will deny because you are a partisan jackass.

Huffington

Hillary Clinton voted YES

Who voted to authorize force in Iraq October 2002?

===

From the Senate website:

U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 107th Congress - 2nd Session

=====

You are one incredibly ignorant person, suggest that you slink away from here...........

No he didn't.
How would you have done it?

remember everything looks easy when you are an armchair quarterback

that even happened to trump

the swamp has swallow up many good intentions

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 470479

1. GOP
2. Dem

Any "theatre on conflict" Obama had us in were minor compared to the insanity of Bush and the GOP.

As i said in the OP, you people somehow try to act like you aren't the party of war mongering.

War Mongering was perfected by the GOP in 2003 and used politically for years. If you opposed war mongering you were labeled unpatriotic, and don't even try to act like that wasn't true. If you don't know that or can't admit that, than you are just a dumb motherfucker... Basically you are living in an alternate reality void of facts...

"No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot" - Mark Twain

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 470479

1. GOP
2. Dem

I have told the truth many times about myself you asshole, I AM an Independent Free Thinking person NOT beholden to partisan or party ideology.

Your mendacious dishonesty makes me question your sanity, nowhere have I defended the prosecution the war, they stumbled in finishing the war, tried to introduce a democratic type of government into a region that isn't ready for and doesn't understand it.

The Democrats strongly supported the war, a fact YOU will deny because you are a partisan jackass.

Huffington

===

From the Senate website:

=====

You are one incredibly ignorant person, suggest that you slink away from here...........
It doesn't matter who voted yes, this is a simple question answer it:

Let's test your "independence"

1. GOP
2. Dem

I will be waiting for your reply..

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 470479

1. GOP
2. Dem

Any "theatre on conflict" Obama had us in were minor compared to the insanity of Bush and the GOP.

As i said in the OP, you people somehow try to act like you aren't the party of war mongering.

War Mongering was perfected by the GOP in 2003 and used politically for years. If you opposed war mongering you were labeled unpatriotic, and don't even try to act like that wasn't true. If you don't know that or can't admit that, than you are just a dumb motherfucker... Basically you are living in an alternate reality void of facts...

How many was the question, you partisan hack

The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now.

The difference? Trump, of course. They're very easily manipulated.
Do tell.....this I gotta here.
I just did. Kept it as simple as I could.
How did Tump manipulate anyone into doves
By being against it. The flock got right in line, overnight.

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 470479

1. GOP
2. Dem

In 2002-6, If you opposed war mongering you were labeled unpatriotic (probably by you, I'm sure you did that), and don't even try to act like that wasn't true.

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 470479

1. GOP
2. Dem

Huffington

===

From the Senate website:

=====

It doesn't matter who voted yes, this is a simple question answer it:

Let's test your "independence"

1. GOP
2. Dem

I will be waiting for your reply..

I gave you the answer, too bad you are too mentally feeble to understand it.

"Your mendacious dishonesty makes me question your sanity, nowhere have I defended the prosecution the war, they stumbled in finishing the war, tried to introduce a democratic type of government into a region that isn't ready for and doesn't understand it.

The Democrats strongly supported the war, a fact YOU will deny because you are a partisan jackass."

=====

Nowhere have I said Democrats screwed up the prosecution of the war.

You suffer from blindness?

You posting from a mental hospital bed?

I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now.

Can you explain why Trump was mentioned in any of that original post?
Because they're the ones who did the about-face, obviously.

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 470479

1. GOP
2. Dem

In 2002-6, If you opposed war mongering you were labeled unpatriotic (probably by you, I'm sure you did that), and don't even try to act like that wasn't true.

And then Obama won and all that opposition stopped.

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 470479

1. GOP
2. Dem

That wasn't my question, deflector

The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Do tell.....this I gotta here.
I just did. Kept it as simple as I could.
How did Tump manipulate anyone into doves
By being against it. The flock got right in line, overnight.
All I know is that anybody that opposed war mongering in 2002-6 was considered an unpatriotic traitor, by the same people we are debating today, and that is what being a Republican is all about !

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 470479

1. GOP
2. Dem

That wasn't my question, deflector
I know the truth is vicious, devastating, kryptonite to a republican.

Nothing you say or do can trump this fact...

Forum List

Back