Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

I don't know what the mystery is here. Trump was against Bush's wars and criticized them. The minute the Trumpsters sold their souls to him in 2016, they immediately changed from defending Bush to agreeing with Trump.

That's it.
The mystery is why it's a bad thing. ESPECIALLY if you disagreed with the Bush war in the first place. That's a win for ya isn't it?
I didn't say it was a bad thing. I don't take Trumpsters particularly seriously to begin with, although I do think their behaviors are fascinating from a psychological / sociological / anthropological perspective.
That's fair. I just wanted to make sure that the forum knew I'm calling the OP an idiot... Not you. You gotta dig a bit to make sure "trumpsters" understand that you aren't actually promoting the kind of stupid the OP is.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there

He didn't lie to the world on purpose, he was echoing the then prevailing intelligence of many countries about Iraq being a threat, Saddam requested that Bush 1 be assassinated, and he also posted $25,000 for any Muslim to kill Americans. You forget that Saddam invaded Kuwait and gassed his own people and flouted U.N. Inspection rules of his then known WMD in various places.

The democrats at the time overwhelmingly supported Bush in going to war with Iraq.

The Congress passed the 1998 Iraqi liberation act for Clinton to use as the basis for attacking and removing Saddam Hussein.

Your one sided ignorant partisan based post is an awesome epic fail!
LIES

You are ignoring the fact that many many many intel agencies and people said Sadam wasn't a threat and Sadam didn't have WMDs.

To war in Iraq was a GOP idea and plan, and it was promoted by the GOP. To some how act like the dems are responsible for Iraq is total lunacy...

I notice that you didn't read the link in my post, it supports my position 100%, heck even the democrat's agrees too.... OVERWHELMINGLY!

Wikipedia

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3][4]

bolding mine

Your ignorance is established fact.

:auiqs.jpg:
See there you go trying to spin the facts. You are reaching in a pathetic attempt to deflect blame.

If you are going to somehow suggest that War in Iraq was a dem idea or a bipartisan idea, that is just a flat lie.

War in Iraq was a GOP plan, and it was executed (terribly I might add) by the GOP...

The life of a republican is to come up with lies and pathetic excuses for the failure of GOP leaders and presidents.

TheCanker is obviously a moron or a partisan hack....
Even the HuffingPaintPost disagrees with him.

I posted that earlier, he ignored it and my other ones as well, we are dealing with a partisan fuckwit.

I don't he ever read any of the links since they are definitive of what happened.

He's right up there with BullDog when it comes to ignoring clear evidence that they're wrong.

Last edited:
In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

/——/ DemocRATs lined up to vote for that war so they wouldn’t look weak on national defense.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there

He didn't lie to the world on purpose, he was echoing the then prevailing intelligence of many countries about Iraq being a threat, Saddam requested that Bush 1 be assassinated, and he also posted $25,000 for any Muslim to kill Americans. You forget that Saddam invaded Kuwait and gassed his own people and flouted U.N. Inspection rules of his then known WMD in various places.

The democrats at the time overwhelmingly supported Bush in going to war with Iraq.

The Congress passed the 1998 Iraqi liberation act for Clinton to use as the basis for attacking and removing Saddam Hussein.

LIES

You are ignoring the fact that many many many intel agencies and people said Sadam wasn't a threat and Sadam didn't have WMDs.

To war in Iraq was a GOP idea and plan, and it was promoted by the GOP. To some how act like the dems are responsible for Iraq is total lunacy...

I notice that you didn't read the link in my post, it supports my position 100%, heck even the democrat's agrees too.... OVERWHELMINGLY!

Wikipedia

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3][4]

bolding mine

See there you go trying to spin the facts. You are reaching in a pathetic attempt to deflect blame.

If you are going to somehow suggest that War in Iraq was a dem idea or a bipartisan idea, that is just a flat lie.

War in Iraq was a GOP plan, and it was executed (terribly I might add) by the GOP...

The life of a republican is to come up with lies and pathetic excuses for the failure of GOP leaders and presidents.

I posted that earlier, he ignored it and my other ones as well, we are dealing with a partisan fuckwit.

I don't he ever read any of the links since they are definitive of what happened.
Please you are mis-remembering history.

Dems got smoked in the 2002 mid terms because they opposed any war talk. You seem to ignore this fact. The GOP politicized war and it was political suicide to oppose the war. You conveniently forget this fact...

The GOP pushed for Iraq and they pushed it hard. Then they pushed it even harder before the UN, State of the Union etc, you seem to forget this fact...
In 2002-6, If you opposed war mongering you were labeled unpatriotic (probably by you, I'm sure you did that), and don't even try to act like that wasn't true.
Nothing you say or do can trump this fact... This ends the argument...

You are the typical Trump DB, that claims to be independent, yet defends Trump and all his stupidity every step of the way...

And guess what, I could give 2 flying fucks about what you think you are, I just call em how I see em...

You know, looking back this gal always looked like a Banker.

This is the OP waiting outside a Trump Tower when he's supposed to be attending a mandatory instruction on gender awareness. She had the same response when she saw post 29.

giphy.gif

I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now.

The difference? Trump, of course. They're very easily manipulated.
Can you explain why Trump was mentioned in any of that original post?
Because they're the ones who did the about-face, obviously.
Trump is a "they"? I don't think he bought into that whole pronoun thing.

Either way... It's a good thing that war is bad... yes?
Yes.
So... Why is Trump brought into that? Trump manipulated his base to oppose war?
I don't know what the mystery is here. Trump was against Bush's wars and criticized them. The minute the Trumpsters sold their souls to him in 2016, they immediately changed from defending Bush to agreeing with Trump.

That's it.
WELL SAID !!!

First, all republicans were War Mongers and they all called us smart Americans who opposed Iraq unpatriotic treasonous traitors or worse...
Also dems got crushed in the 2002 mid terms for showing anti type of anti-war sentiment, with former combat Veteran dem candidates being called unpatriotic by modern day Trumpers.

Then these same people found out Trump opposed Iraq and they flip flopped (remember that) and suddenly they too opposed Iraq all along and it was the democrats fault !!!

This is the life of a modern day Republican !

The GOP is such a joke. Best part is Biden is going to do great and they are going to hate it, each day more and more !

The current President and Hillary Clinton voted for the war. In fact 77 Senators and 296 House Reps voted for the war. At the time, the Senate was 51-49. The House had 224 Republicans and 200 plus Democrats. So by your logic, Biden is a war monger and so was your last candidate for President Clinton.

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Wasn’t this the war Biden voted f
I was in here grappling with the right wingers over Bush's wars, and they're the same people who are such doves now.

Yes.

That's it.
WELL SAID !!!

First, all republicans were War Mongers and they all called us smart Americans who opposed Iraq unpatriotic treasonous traitors or worse...
Also dems got crushed in the 2002 mid terms for showing anti type of anti-war sentiment, with former combat Veteran dem candidates being called unpatriotic by modern day Trumpers.

Then these same people found out Trump opposed Iraq and they flip flopped (remember that) and suddenly they too opposed Iraq all along and it was the democrats fault !!!

The GOP is such a joke. Best part is Biden is going to do great and they are going to hate it, each day more and more !

The current President and Hillary Clinton voted for the war. In fact 77 Senators and 296 House Reps voted for the war. At the time, the Senate was 51-49. The House had 224 Republicans and 200 plus Democrats. So by your logic, Biden is a war monger and so was your last candidate for President Clinton.

Dems got smoked in the 2002 mid terms because they opposed any war talk. You seem to ignore this fact. The GOP politicized war and it was political suicide to oppose the war. You conveniently forget this fact...

The GOP pushed for Iraq and they pushed it hard. Then they pushed it even harder before the UN, State of the Union etc, you seem to forget this fact...
In 2002-6, If you opposed war mongering you were labeled unpatriotic (probably by you, I'm sure you did that), and don't even try to act like that wasn't true.

First you supported all these wars (and called people like me who opposed them traitors), then when you found out Trump was opposed to these wars you flip flopped, and then suddenly you too opposed those wars all along...

You are totally pathetic...

LIES

Gongrats,this is the first time in your miserable existence you have ever told the truth, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
she indeed is lying,she is not much brighter than you.

Yes.

That's it.
WELL SAID !!!

First you supported all these wars (and called people like me who opposed them traitors), then when you found out Trump was opposed to these wars you flip flopped, and then suddenly you too opposed those wars all along...

You are a moron, a bigot, a liar. First I was unsure about the war and the wisdom of going to war. I never called those that did not support the war as unpatriotic or a traitor. Plus you could not answer why so many Democrats supported the war. This is why you two party partisan hacks are such a danger to America. Thanks for not addressing why the last two Democratic nominees supported the war you claim they they didn’t.

Again get your facts straight before you accuse people of things you are so completely ignorant about.

LIES

Wikipedia

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.

bolding mine

The GOP pushed for Iraq and they pushed it hard.

You are the typical Trump DB, that claims to be independent, yet defends Trump and all his stupidity every step of the way...

And guess what, I could give 2 flying fucks about what you are, I just call em how I see em...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Still ignoring what the DEMOCRATS said about it.

Now you are proven LIAR and a mentally ill partisan jackass who ignored all evidence straight from the democrats themselves.

1) Democrats strongly voted for the war, showed you links straight from the Federal government websites and liberal media.

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3]

2) Democrats strongly for 5 years before the war began that Iraq and Hussein were in violation of the U.N. accords, that he was a danger to the region and that he needs to be removed.

Post 29 Video showing Democrats specifically speaking about how bad Iraq and Hussein are, that they are a danger to the region.

3) Democrats strongly supported the Iraqi Liberation Act of 1998 to remove Hussein from power, based on numerous grounds as stated in the Act.

1616342405067.png

All of your replies have been dead on arrival and never addressed any of the links I posted and failed to post a real counterpoint.

I think this YOU are the person I have given the biggest debate drubbing in the forum in my 3 years I have been here.

It is clear you run on partisan bullshit, that is the only thing you are capable of since you are mentally ill.

Last edited:

George Bush was a better pick than Al Jazeera Gore was, but when he started with the No Child Left Behind, Free Prescription Drug Program, Dept of Homeland Security and FISA warrants. Many of US on the right saw another product of the establishment progressive pukes of the Repugnicraps. Since then we have slowly drained out the swamp on our side, either by many dying of old age, or leaving because they werent going to be re elected. But you stupid fucks on the left, just keep voting the same dumbasses in over and over, then wonder why you have been fucked royally. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass, you would wake up and see who is really fucking you...I doubt it, because it would take a lot of work to bring that brain out of Uranus.

View attachment 470476
:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
That is a picture of YOU when everybody takes you to school that Obama was a clone of bush that he lied to the people on reversing Bushs policys but expanded them,:rofl::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:you just got embarrassed on two different threads thst Biden is destroying America and that Obama is the best of pals with bush and had the same policys,you need to get over your anger of not being able to refute facts both parties are corrupt and one in the same getting desperate to post these Bible length rants.

you keep embarrassing yourself the fact that Obama started a war in Syria that trump withdrew from and lying Biden got it going again child.Not to mention the wars Clinton got started.Bosnia is one i remember.

How many ass beating after ass beating threads are you going to make to keep humiliating yourself like this? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And republicans since mccain have been itching to bomb Iran.
And your lover Biden wants to be like your other hero mass murderer of women and children obomination to bomb syria as obozo did the fact he is cranking up the war machine in Syria again for Obama disinformation agent.

It goes back farther than that.

reagan did his damage covertly and with the excuse that the enemy of my enemy is my friend policy.

When the USSR invaded and occupied Afghanistan, reagan armed the Afghan militias. Specifically bin laden and his merry band of terrorists. reagan invited them to the White House and proclaimed them as great freedom fighters. reagan armed them, trained them and basically gave them all they needed to become the terrorist group who attacked us on 9-11.

reagan did some his worst damage with terrorists in the ME even before he became president by giving the terrorists who took our citizens as hostages the weapons, technology, spare parts and cash they demanded. While at the same time saying NO ARMS FOR HOSTAGES! reagan taught the terrorists that republican presidents will allow them to take our citizens as hostages, will give them exactly what they demand then protect the terrorists by lying and trying to cover the whole thing up. So as soon as they released one hostage, the terrorists just kidnapped more Americans. It went on for years throughout reagan's presidency. Which put all Americans who were in that part of the world, at very serious risk of being kidnapped and ransomed.

The first George bush wanted Iraq's oil. He wasn't stupid like his son. He didn't turn that area into a total mess. Just half a mess. He liberated Kuwait and left Iraq as was however with very strict rules on Iraq that were designed to create more violence and "force" America to have to deal with it by invading Iraq. I wouldn't have been surprised if the first bush had gotten a second term, he would have had us in Iraq. Taking the oil. Just as his son did.

The bush boy and republicans didn't give a damn about bin laden beyond his ability to get the maximum political advantage out of him by using him to scare stupid republicans to vote for the bush boy and republicans. The bush boy let bin laden go at tora bora and did nothing to find them to bring them to justice. In fact a couple months after 9-11 the bush boy said he didn't care about bin laden anymore and didn't even think about him. He was already on to invading Iraq by then. We all know how that turned out.

The Republican Party is nothing but a leach on our society. Their economic and social policy is the most irresponsible I've ever encountered.

Last edited:
Yeah the GOP doesn't have a great track record on mideast warmongering but dems DO hate America no matter what it does because according to them it's too white, too religious and too conservative so to say your side is more patriotic is silly. Anyway it's best not to pretend the democrats are much different than the GOP when it comes to war. I remember early in Trump's tenure you guys were saber rattling for intervention in Syria.

I see that several democrat partisan babblers here have never read the Iraqi Liberation Act of 1998, here I will post part of the link showing what Democrats strongly supported:

SEC. 2. FINDINGS. The Congress makes the following findings: (1) On September 22, 1980, Iraq invaded Iran, starting an 8 year war in which Iraq employed chemical weapons against Iranian troops and ballistic missiles against Iranian cities.

(2) In February 1988, Iraq forcibly relocated Kurdish civilians from their home villages in the Anfal campaign, killing an estimated 50,000 to 180,000 Kurds.

(3) On March 16, 1988, Iraq used chemical weapons against Iraqi Kurdish civilian opponents in the town of Halabja, killing an estimated 5,000 Kurds and causing numerous birth defects that affect the town today.

(4) On August 2, 1990, Iraq invaded and began a 7 month occupation of Kuwait, killing and committing numerous abuses against Kuwaiti civilians, and setting Kuwait’s oil wells ablaze upon retreat.

(5) Hostilities in Operation Desert Storm ended on February 28, 1991, and Iraq subsequently accepted the ceasefire conditions specified in United Nations Security Council Resolution 687 (April 3, 1991) requiring Iraq, among other things, to disclose fully and permit the dismantlement of its weapons of mass destruction programs and submit to long-term monitoring and verification of such dismantlement.

6) In April 1993, Iraq orchestrated a failed plot to assassinate former President George Bush during his April 14– 16, 1993, visit to Kuwait.

7) In October 1994, Iraq moved 80,000 troops to areas near the border with Kuwait, posing an imminent threat of a renewed invasion of or attack against Kuwait.

8) On August 31, 1996, Iraq suppressed many of its opponents by helping one Kurdish faction capture Irbil, the seat of the Kurdish regional government.

(9) Since March 1996, Iraq has systematically sought to deny weapons inspectors from the United Nations Special Commission on Iraq (UNSCOM) access to key facilities and documents, has on several occasions endangered the safe operation of UNSCOM helicopters transporting UNSCOM personnel in Iraq, and has persisted in a pattern of deception and concealment regarding the history of its weapons of mass destruction programs.

10) On August 5, 1998, Iraq ceased all cooperation with UNSCOM, and subsequently threatened to end long-term monitoring activities by the International Atomic Energy Agency and UNSCOM.

(11) On August 14, 1998, President Clinton signed Public Law 105–235, which declared that ‘‘the Government of Iraq is in material and unacceptable breach of its international obligations’’ and urged the President ‘‘to take appropriate action, in accordance with the Constitution and relevant laws of the United States, to bring Iraq into compliance with its international obligations.’’.

(12) On May 1, 1998, President Clinton signed Public Law 105–174, which made $5,000,000 available for assistance to the Iraqi democratic opposition for such activities as organization, training, communication and dissemination of information, developing and implementing agreements among opposition groups, compiling information to support the indictment of Iraqi officials for war crimes, and for related purposes.

SEC. 3. SENSE OF THE CONGRESS REGARDING UNITED STATES POLICY TOWARD IRAQ. It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime.

SEC. 6. WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL FOR IRAQ. Consistent with section 301 of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 1992 and 1993 (Public Law 102–138), House Concurrent Resolution 137, 105th Congress (approved by the House of Representatives on November 13, 1997), and Senate Concurrent Resolution 78, 105th Congress (approved by the Senate on March 13, 1998), the Congress urges the President to call upon the United Nations to establish an international criminal tribunal for the purpose of indicting, prosecuting, and imprisoning Saddam Hussein and other Iraqi officials who are responsible for crimes against humanity, genocide, and other criminal violations of international law.

LINK

======

Lets watch partisan fuckwits ignore what Democrats strongly agreed with.

It sucks that Biden is itching to spark yet another democrat "war to distract from the economy" war

LIES

Wikipedia

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.

bolding mine

The GOP pushed for Iraq and they pushed it hard.

And guess what, I could give 2 flying fucks about what you are, I just call em how I see em...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Still ignoring what the DEMOCRATS said about it.

Now you are proven LIAR and a mentally ill partisan jackass who ignored all evidence straight from the democrats themselves.

1) Democrats strongly voted for the war, showed you links straight from the Federal government websites and liberal media.

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3]

2) Democrats strongly for 5 years before the war began that Iraq and Hussein were in violation of the U.N. accords, that he was a danger to the region and that he needs to be removed.

Post 29 Video showing Democrats specifically speaking about how bad Iraq and Hussein are, that they are a danger to the region.

3) Democrats strongly supported the Iraqi Liberation Act of 1998 to remove Hussein from power, based on numerous grounds as stated in the Act.

1616342405067.png

All of your replies have been dead on arrival and never addressed any of the links I posted and failed to post a real counterpoint.

I think this YOU are the person I have given the biggest debate drubbing in the forum in my 3 years I have been here.

It is clear you run on partisan bullshit, that is the only thing you are capable of since you are mentally ill.
Any pro war sentiment from dems with a small minor fraction of the over the top must go to war PUSH from the GOP.

To some how suggest that the War in Iraq was the result of the Dems is just plain laughable.

Yes.

That's it.
WELL SAID !!!

You are a moron, a bigot, a liar. First I was unsure about the war and the wisdom of going to war. I never called those that did not support the war as unpatriotic or a traitor. Plus you could not answer why so many Democrats supported the war. This is why you two party partisan hacks are such a danger to America. Thanks for not addressing why the last two Democratic nominees supported the war you claim they they didn’t.

Again get your facts straight before you accuse people of things you are so completely ignorant about.
Yap yap yap.

You supported the war 100%. You called people like me a traitor, because I smartly opposed the war.
In 2002-6, If you opposed war mongering you were labeled unpatriotic, and don't even try to act like that wasn't true.

Can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying when he says "We won in a landslide" ???
Can you admit that???

Last edited:

It goes back farther than that.

reagan did his damage covertly and with the excuse that the enemy of my enemy is my friend policy.

When the USSR invaded and occupied Afghanistan, reagan armed the Afghan militias. Specifically bin laden and his merry band of terrorists. Reagan invited them to the White House and proclaimed them as great freedom fighters. Reagan armed them, trained them and basically gave them all they needed to become the terrorist group who attacked us on 9-11.

reagan did some his worst damage with terrorists in the ME even before he became president by giving the terrorists who took our citizens as hostages the weapons, technology, spare parts and cash they demanded. While at the same time saying NO ARMS FOR HOSTAGES! reagan taught the terrorists that republican presidents will allow them to take our citizens as hostages, will give them exactly what they demand then protect the terrorists by lying and trying to cover the whole thing up. So as soon as they released one hostage, the terrorists just kidnapped more Americans. It went on for years throughout reagan's presidency. Which put all Americans who were in that part of the world, at very serious risk of being kidnapped and ransomed.

The first George bush wanted Iraq's oil. He wasn't stupid like his son. He didn't turn that area into a total mess. Just half a mess. He liberated Kuwait and left Iraq as was however with very strict rules on Iraq that were designed to create more violence and "force" America to have to deal with it by invading Iraq. I wouldn't have been surprised if the first bush had gotten a second term, he would have had us in Iraq. Taking the oil. Just as his son did.

The bush boy and republicans didn't give a damn about bin laden beyond his ability to get the maximum political advantage out of him by using him to scare stupid republicans to vote for the bush boy and republicans. The bush boy let bin laden go at tora bora and did nothing to find them to bring them to justice. In fact a couple months after 9-11 the bush boy said he didn't care about bin laden anymore and didn't even think about him. He was already on to invading Iraq by then. We all know how that turned out.

The Republican Party is nothing but a leach on our society. Their economic and social policy is the most irresponsible I've ever encountered.

1. Reagan handled the support for the Afghan rebels beautifully. We did not arm bin laden. You are lying.

2. The arms for hostages was a mistake, based on an old man getting soft and wanting to rescue innocent Americans. Not a reason to slam him.

3. George HWBush did not want Iraq's oil. That is a stupid thing to say.

4. GWBush did not "let" bin laden go. He made the call that risking destablizing Pakistan was not worth it. A reasonable call.

5. GWBush saying he "did not care about bin laden" any more, was obviously just trash talk designed to save face for being unable to kill him. That you believe it, is just evidence how stupid you are.

6. You are a moron.

Forum List

Back