Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Hmmm, Obama starts new hostilities, bombs the crap out of other nations, democrat.
TRUMP! starts NO new hostilities, brokers peace deals, Republican.
Quid Pro launches airstrikes into Syria, democrat.

You were saying again?

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there

He didn't lie to the world on purpose, he was echoing the then prevailing intelligence of many countries about Iraq being a threat, Saddam requested that Bush 1 be assassinated, and he also posted $25,000 for any Muslim to kill Americans. You forget that Saddam invaded Kuwait and gassed his own people and flouted U.N. Inspection rules of his then known WMD in various places.

The democrats at the time overwhelmingly supported Bush in going to war with Iraq.

The Congress passed the 1998 Iraqi liberation act for Clinton to use as the basis for attacking and removing Saddam Hussein.

Your one sided ignorant partisan based post is an awesome epic fail!
LIES

You are ignoring the fact that many many many intel agencies and people said Sadam wasn't a threat and Sadam didn't have WMDs.

To war in Iraq was a GOP idea and plan, and it was promoted by the GOP. To some how act like the dems are responsible for Iraq is total lunacy...

I notice that you didn't read the link in my post, it supports my position 100%, heck even the democrat's agrees too.... OVERWHELMINGLY!

Wikipedia

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3][4]

bolding mine

Your ignorance is established fact.

:auiqs.jpg:
See there you go trying to spin the facts. You are reaching in a pathetic attempt to deflect blame.

If you are going to somehow suggest that War in Iraq was a dem idea or a bipartisan idea, that is just a flat lie.

War in Iraq was a GOP plan, and it was executed (terribly I might add) by the GOP...

The life of a republican is to come up with lies and pathetic excuses for the failure of GOP leaders and presidents.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

I am a Free Thinking Independent.

Your mental illness is preventing you from seeing this:

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3][4]

I go one more link from the Government website:

It shows in the link WHO voted yea or nay. All 45 Democrats in the Senate voted YES.

H.R. 4655 (105th): Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

View attachment 470479

Stop being a total moron!
yap sure a free thinking independent. Yet all you do is make up pathetic excuses to defend the GOP failure.

OK let's test your "independence"

The political party most responsible for the failure of the war in Iraq:
1. GOP
2. Dem

I will be waiting for your reply...
And you don’t make up pathetic excuses to defend the demorats? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hey stupid fuck I have been critical of the bush’s and Reagans warmonger ways they had yet you keep babbling on how I make excuses for the gop,grow up kid.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there

He didn't lie to the world on purpose, he was echoing the then prevailing intelligence of many countries about Iraq being a threat, Saddam requested that Bush 1 be assassinated, and he also posted $25,000 for any Muslim to kill Americans. You forget that Saddam invaded Kuwait and gassed his own people and flouted U.N. Inspection rules of his then known WMD in various places.

The democrats at the time overwhelmingly supported Bush in going to war with Iraq.

The Congress passed the 1998 Iraqi liberation act for Clinton to use as the basis for attacking and removing Saddam Hussein.

LIES

You are ignoring the fact that many many many intel agencies and people said Sadam wasn't a threat and Sadam didn't have WMDs.

To war in Iraq was a GOP idea and plan, and it was promoted by the GOP. To some how act like the dems are responsible for Iraq is total lunacy...
WMDs were found in IRAQ, munchkin

LIES

I notice that you didn't read the link in my post, it supports my position 100%, heck even the democrat's agrees too.... OVERWHELMINGLY!

Wikipedia

bolding mine

See there you go trying to spin the facts. You are reaching in a pathetic attempt to deflect blame.

If you are going to somehow suggest that War in Iraq was a dem idea or a bipartisan idea, that is just a flat lie.

War in Iraq was a GOP plan, and it was executed (terribly I might add) by the GOP...

The life of a republican is to come up with lies and pathetic excuses for the failure of GOP leaders and presidents.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

It shows in the link WHO voted yea or nay. All 45 Democrats in the Senate voted YES.

View attachment 470479

yap sure a free thinking independent. Yet all you do is make up pathetic excuses to defend the GOP failure.

1. GOP
2. Dem

And you don’t make up pathetic excuses to defend the demorats? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hey stupid fuck I have been critical of the bush’s and Reagans warmonger ways they had yet you keep babbling on how I make excuses for the gop,grow up kid.

TheCanker is on the fast track to ignore.
No one should have to deal with his dumbassery on a daily basis.

LIES

WMDs were found in IRAQ, munchkin

The Democrats and the U.N. believed that too, as shown in The Iraqi Liberation Act of 1998.

Banker is a highly partisan wanker.....

Last edited:

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 470479

1. GOP
2. Dem

Obama....He ran on getting the troops our of Iraq and Afghanistan, but he ended up sending more, attacked Libya and got the whole middle east on fire, with the Jr Varsity team, ISIS. President Trump got rid of ISIS, drew down the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, and had more peace treaties signed than any President in the past 40 years. But you keep that pea brain up Uranus, because that is what your Prog Masters demand of you.

LIES

Wikipedia

bolding mine

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 470479

1. GOP
2. Dem

Obama....He ran on getting the troops our of Iraq and Afghanistan, but he ended up sending more, attacked Libya and got the whole middle east on fire, with the Jr Varsity team, ISIS. President Trump got rid of ISIS, drew down the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, and had more peace treaties signed than any President in the past 40 years. But you keep that pea brain up Uranus, because that is what your Prog Masters demand of you.

TheCanker reminds me of leftist arguing politics in the YouTube comments section.
Total dimwits.

You people are hysterical again !!!

AHAHAHA !!!

You're flailing in hysteria right now !!

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!!

Bush Sr, Bush Jr, and Trump were all terrible presidents that failed, and failed badly. And the results of these 3 amigos were purely terrible. There was nothing good from these 3 fuckin retards. And you dumb fucks all voted for them. All you do is make excuses for their failure, the life of a Trumper. Excuses for failure.

Clinton, Obama, and it seems like Biden, were all better than the 3 amigos of failure, with Clinton being a great. Right now it looks like Biden has the potential to be another Clinton, another great president. You people are scared to death that Biden is going to be a great after Trump and Bush were so bad.

It is too early to tell, but it seems highly probable that Biden is another Bill Clinton. The only question is what will be better, the Bill Clinton Golden age, or the Biden Boom, the new roaring 20s?

Last edited:
In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

World War I: Woodrow Wilson (Democrat)
World War JJ...FDR (Democrat)
Korean War...Truman (Democrat)
Vietnam...Kennedy (Democrat) Johnson (Democrat)
Somalia Disaster...Clinton (Democrat)
Iran Hostage Humioliation (Carter)
Bombing of any two-story structure across the entire Middle East (Obama)

Whatever makes you feel better.

Granted GOP Presidents have sent in American Troops...
McKinley into Cuba (Spanish-American War)
Reagan into Grenada
Bush into Panama
Bush into Desert Storm

But our people went in and came home very quickly. They sent in troops...kicked the shit out of them
and brought our people home.
In 2002-6, If you opposed war mongering you were labeled unpatriotic (probably by you, I'm sure you did that), and don't even try to act like that wasn't true.
Nothing you say or do can trump this fact... This ends the argument...

NEXT !

I didn't act like anything. J was merely supplying you with the facts about America's wars.

Perhaps another naughty, lttle sissy boy, democrat can help you out by disputing the facts.

America will be 245 years old this year. In those 245 years, there have only been 17 were we weren't fighting
somebody. You are suggesting that 4 years "labels" the GOP as war mongers. I'm just suggesting that the
other 220 years of facts that I provided suggest something else.

"Next?"

AHAHAHA !!!

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!!

Bush Sr, Bush Jr, and Trump were all terrible presidents that failed, and failed badly. And the results of these 3 amigos were purely terrible. There was nothing good from these 3 fuckin retards. And you dumb fucks all voted for them. All you do is make excuses for their failure, the life of a Trumper. Excuses for failure.

Clinton, Obama, and it seems like Biden, were all better than the 3 amigos of failure, with Clinton being a great. Right now it looks like Biden has the potential to be another Clinton, another great president. You people are scared to death that Biden is going to be a great after Trump and Bush were so bad.

It is too early to tell, but it seems highly probable that Biden is another Bill Clinton. The only question is what will be better, the Bill Clinton Golden age, or the Biden Boom, the new roaring 20s?

You've become past annoying.

You've ignored post after post containing facts that destroyed you

AHAHAHA !!!

To ignore with you, prog slave...I only talk to free people..

AHAHAHA !!!

You keep ignoring post after post of facts that are stronger than any spin BS you post.

You are somehow trying to argue that Republicans are not the party of war mongering, after the most insane epic extreme amount of war mongering that you very people did in 2002-6.

Basically you are trying to ignore all the things you did, and all the things you said.

You don't get to play that card, you're not fooling anybody but yourselves.

You dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!!

To somehow claim that the Dems promote war and military spending on the same level of the GOP??? After all the bull shit you pulled in 2002-6??

What are you fuckin stupid???

Lets go back a little, a Democrat got us into the Mexican-American War, Democrats got us into the ACW with some help from the first Republican president (Lincoln), a Democrat got us into WWI, a Democrat got us into WWII, a Democrat got us into Korea, a Democrat got us into Vietnam A Republican got us into Desert Storm, the Iraq War and Afghanistan. A democrat got us into Syria. Just from that list it looks like seven to three with three of the seven being massive wars.

Lets go back a little, a Democrat got us into the Mexican-American War, Democrats got us into the ACW with some help from the first Republican president (Lincoln), a Democrat got us into WWI, a Democrat got us into WWII, a Democrat got us into Korea, a Democrat got us into Vietnam A Republican got us into Desert Storm, the Iraq War and Afghanistan. A democrat got us into Syria. Just from that list it looks like seven to three with three of the seven being massive wars.
War mongering to you is going to war in WWI and WWII.
War mongering to me is needlessly going to war in Iraq for no good reason and then not winning those wars...

Do you see the distinction you dumb fuck??

The party of war mongering is now somehow trying to claim the otherside is at fault???

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war. What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

War mongering to me is needlessly going to war in Iraq for no good reason and then not winning those wars...

The party of war mongering is now somehow trying to claim the otherside is at fault???

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war. What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

What was the good reason for going to war in WWI?

If you want to some how criticize the modern Dem party for WWI, then go ahead. Do you...

But after all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

If you want to some how criticize the modern Dem party for WWI, then go ahead. Do you...

But after all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

You are being stupid and hyperbolic

Bush went a little overboard trying to gin up support for the war. But to be fair, most of you lefties are anti-Americans assholes.

Do you consider America to be a nation you "love" as Patriotism is defined?

You seem awful defensive.
Wonder why.....

AHAHAHA !!!

You keep ignoring post after post of facts that are stronger than any spin BS you post.

You are somehow trying to argue that Republicans are not the party of war mongering, after the most insane epic extreme amount of war mongering that you very people did in 2002-6.

Basically you are trying to ignore all the things you did, and all the things you said.

You don't get to play that card, you're not fooling anybody but yourselves.

You dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!!

To somehow claim that the Dems promote war and military spending on the same level of the GOP??? After all the bull shit you pulled in 2002-6??

What are you fuckin stupid???

My best friend fell in Fallujah, I suggest you sit down, asshole

The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems.

sounds like youre carrying a little guilt,,,
Well if you somehow think that from my post, then I would say you are dumb as dog shit...

Nailed it!!!!!

Forum List

Back