Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Lets go back a little, a Democrat got us into the Mexican-American War, Democrats got us into the ACW with some help from the first Republican president (Lincoln), a Democrat got us into WWI, a Democrat got us into WWII, a Democrat got us into Korea, a Democrat got us into Vietnam A Republican got us into Desert Storm, the Iraq War and Afghanistan. A democrat got us into Syria. Just from that list it looks like seven to three with three of the seven being massive wars.
War mongering to you is going to war in WWI and WWII.
War mongering to me is needlessly going to war in Iraq for no good reason and then not winning those wars...

Do you see the distinction you dumb fuck??

The party of war mongering is now somehow trying to claim the otherside is at fault???

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war. What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

What was the good reason for going to war in WWI?
If you want to some how criticize the modern Dem party for WWI, then go ahead. Do you...

But after all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war. What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

You are being stupid and hyperbolic

Bush went a little overboard trying to gin up support for the war. But to be fair, most of you lefties are anti-Americans assholes.

Do you consider America to be a nation you "love" as Patriotism is defined?
I repeat:

After all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then you pumped the war even more. You called me a traitor, when I was right and you were wrong.

NOW you try and claim you never did all that? You people are a total joke.

The Democrats have always been the Party of War. That is their legacy.

Trump was the one that was doing his best to extract us from these stupid endless wars and the Democrats hated him for it and fought him every step.

The very first thing President Dufus did was send more troops back to Syria. How dumb was that?

Correction: The Dems have always been the Party of War and the Party of Racists.

I think it also. BOTH parties are nothing but war mongers.
And trump was an outsider that both parties wanted to get rid of for that reason

Trump didn't so squat but squawk.
Quit trolling,he wa the first president sense carter to not start a war with another country and be a mass murderer,a much refreshing change from the last five corrupt administrations before him.

I think it also. BOTH parties are nothing but war mongers.
And trump was an outsider that both parties wanted to get rid of for that reason

Trump didn't so squat but squawk.
Quit trolling,he wa the first president sense carter to not start a war with another country and be a mass murderer,a much refreshing change from the last five corrupt administrations before him.

He didn't start a new war but he still oversaw the murder of thousands of innocent people.

Bush, Cheney, Obama. Hillary, Graham. Trump and Biden along with many others deserve nothing else but to rot in hell for what they have done.

Do you guys ever wonder why PROGS seem to enjoy having their asses handed to them? It's as though their emotions trumps logic & history. For example, every time Banker starts a thread he gets shredded, only to post more threads. Then he goes on a tangent "I won", "I won".

The only explanation I can come up with, beyond tarded, is this is the environment they're used to and a comfort zone.

And they're such cowards. Post 29 Banker.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Everyone on this thread except that other child Mac has pretty much seen thst about him.:auiqs.jpg::up:

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Trump was clearly the least militaristic President since Jimmy Carter, lying fascist
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have told him that a hundred times on this thread and two other threads as well before this one as well and after t checkmated him on that everytime,like clockwork,he did this.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:Like sassy said so well,he is a complete waste of time,everytime myself and many others brought up facts that the dems are as much warmongers as the repubs are,he has refused to acknowledge those facts EVERYTIME always deflecting playingthe game of dodgeball.this kid is clearly just seeking attention.

Trump was clearly the least militaristic President since Jimmy Carter, lying fascist

I have told him that a hundred times on this thread and two other threads as well before this one as well and after t checkmated him on that everytime,like clockwork,he did this.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:Like sassy said so well,he is a complete waste of time,everytime myself and many others brought up facts that the dems are as much warmongers as the repubs are,he has refused to acknowledge those facts EVERYTIME always deflecting playingthe game of dodgeball.this kid is clearly just seeking attention.

It's really clear when you look at all the military conflicts since Carter that Trump used the military far less than anyone else in that timeframe. It's not remotely close

THEY ALL ARE. Democrats and Republicans.

No, Democrats aren't blameless, else they wouldn't have launched drone strikes killing innocent civilians during the Obama administration.
Democrats have started wars and are not 100% innocent in the war starting department. BUT the epic mess in the Mid East and the wars in the mid east were the doing of Bush and the GOP.
To somehow suggest that the War in Iraq is the Dems fault or that the Dems have gotten the US involved/bogged down militarily anything remotely close to what the GOP have done in Iraq is just plain laughable. It is total detachment from reality.

If you want to go back 50+ years be my guess, but that was then, this is now...

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then they pumped the war even more. When I opposed the war these same Trumpers called me a traitor. They seem to forget that fact. That is a fact.

Then when these idiot Trumpers found out Trump was opposed to the Iraq wars they flip flopped, and then suddenly they too opposed those wars all along...

It is a total joke.

It's really clear when you look at all the military conflicts since Carter that Trump used the military far less than anyone else in that timeframe. It's not remotely close

He used it the same amount as Obama. Every war that we were in when he started we were in when he left.

yap yap yap

Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP and all it's brainwashed followers pumped in 2002-6. What don't you understand about that, it isn't a tough concept.

To somehow suggest Bush Clinton and Obama are all war mongers on the same level is just a total detachment from reality and facts. You are trying to compare the minor conflicts of Clinton and Obama to the epic failed shit show of Iraq. It is pathetic and laughable.

Bush's failed war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history. And that war is Bush's fault 100%.

After all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!
What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then you pumped the war even more. You called me a traitor, when I was right and you were wrong.

Anyone else notice dumbshit desired Trump's replacement, yet Trump only cleaned up after Biden/Obama? But but the OP wants you to believe REPUBLICANS are war mongers despite the fact Demoncrats entered more wars.

Dollars to donuts Banker was one of the "Trump will start WWIII". Meanwhile Trump was the only POTUS since Hoover to avoid war.

I'll bet Banker is one of those guys who preferred that Earth be hit by an asteroid than to see Trump in office again, he's unhinged. There was actually a poll PROGS love so much that demonstrated exactly that, Demoncrats preferred world destruction than to see Trump in office again. You can bet it was over "grab a pussy" too. Yet they don't like to be called on who they are, emotional, and most clearly irrational.

And then there's this.......Bank Teller. I stopped reading your OP before the first sentence, why continue reading when out of the gate your rant lacks honesty & common sense? Here you go Bank Teller, choke on it.

He goes into meltdown mode throwing Bible length temper tantrums when you give evidence like that how Clinton and Obama were warmongers.the kid has got to be like 12 years old or so.

yap yap yap

Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP and all it's brainwashed followers pumped in 2002-6. What don't you understand about that, it isn't a tough concept.

To somehow suggest Bush Clinton and Obama are all war mongers on the same level is just a total detachment from reality and facts. You are trying to compare the minor conflicts of Clinton and Obama to the epic failed shit show of Iraq. It is pathetic and laughable.

Bush's failed war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history. And that war is Bush's fault 100%.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

LOL. I stopped reading at "Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP"

Fucking Banker, you're such a pussy.

If you want to go back 50+ years be my guest, but that was then, this is now...

Judging on history is by essence, THEN, not now. What Republicans did 18 years ago qualifies as "then".

Adhere to your own standards before issuing them for others.

He used it the same amount as Obama. Every war that we were in when he started we were in when he left.

You obviously made that up because it's not even close. Obama just to start stretched W's timeline by years in Afghanistan, kept the military in Iraq for years by W's original timeline. Obama toppled the Libyan government and invaded Syria and fought in Yemen. Obama invaded Haiti and was the drone king. That's all off the top of my head.

And you come in with the total but fart that Trump did the same. Not remotely. You're such a liar, dear girl psycho fascist. But it sounded good to you at the time, huh?

Exactly,That’s why this child same as smellybozo,Mac, and Dana troll all who have a bias towards the dems refuse to accept it compared to the last clowns from the previous five administrations before him was a refreshing change.

this kid also won’t accept they did the same thing to trump they did to carter,because Carter did not start any wars for the elite and cleaned house cleaning up the corruption in the CIA putting a stop to covert wars,the elite made sure their boy Reagan got in who got the cia back to its dirty tricks operations and war machine going again.

same thing all over again sense trump was not a warmonger,they had the most massive election fraud ever so they could put their boy Biden in who they knew would get the war ma nine going again. Smellybozo and Dana they just troll all the time ignoring those facts,this guy though ,gets angry over that truth and throws Bible length tantrums because he hates his party being exposed for the criminals they are.smellybozo and Dana troll,they don’t get angry as he does,they just troll and evade facts.this kid gets unhinged everytime he is long a debate.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You obviously made that up because it's not even close. Obama just to start stretched W's timeline by years in Afghanistan, kept the military in Iraq for years by W's original timeline. Obama toppled the Libyan government and invaded Syria and fought in Yemen. Obama invaded Haiti and was the drone king. That's all off the top of my head.

And you come in with the total but fart that Trump did the same. Not remotely. You're such a liar, dear girl psycho fascist. But it sounded good to you at the time, huh?

Trump left us in all the same places we were in when he started.

yap yap yap

"Minor conflicts," LOL. Exactly as I said, you're like relax, a Democrat is behind the steering wheel. No worries!

Remember when Obama called ISIS the "junior varsity" team? My God, what stupid fucks you people are

Forum List

Back