Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

Do you guys think Banker started this thread because he feels the Xiden Administration is sure to go to war, while the Trump admin. only cleaned up after Obummer & Xiden?

YEP!

This coming from the side that spit on returning soldiers from Vietnam. You people were clamoring for Bush to be tried by the World while Trump was writing checks to Democrats. To think Democrats are the party of anti-war??? Your party is the war mongers now..... Bush is exonerated.

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Trump was clearly the least militaristic President since Jimmy Carter, lying fascist
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have told him that a hundred times on this thread and two other threads as well before this one as well and after t checkmated him on that everytime,like clockwork,he did this.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:Like sassy said so well,he is a complete waste of time,everytime myself and many others brought up facts that the dems are as much warmongers as the repubs are,he has refused to acknowledge those facts EVERYTIME always deflecting playingthe game of dodgeball.this kid is clearly just seeking attention.

It's really clear when you look at all the military conflicts since Carter that Trump used the military far less than anyone else in that timeframe. It's not remotely close
Exactly,That’s why this child same as smellybozo,Mac, and Dana troll all who have a bias towards the dems refuse to accept it compared to the last clowns from the previous five administrations before him was a refreshing change.

this kid also won’t accept they did the same thing to trump they did to carter,because Carter did not start any wars for the elite and cleaned house cleaning up the corruption in the CIA putting a stop to covert wars,the elite made sure their boy Reagan got in who got the cia back to its dirty tricks operations and war machine going again.

same thing all over again sense trump was not a warmonger,they had the most massive election fraud ever so they could put their boy Biden in who they knew would get the war ma nine going again. Smellybozo and Dana they just troll all the time ignoring those facts,this guy though ,gets angry over that truth and throws Bible length tantrums because he hates his party being exposed for the criminals they are.smellybozo and Dana troll,they don’t get angry as he does,they just troll and evade facts.this kid gets unhinged everytime he is long a debate.
yap yap yap

Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP and all it's brainwashed followers pumped in 2002-6. What don't you understand about that, it isn't a tough concept.

To somehow suggest Bush Clinton and Obama are all war mongers on the same level is just a total detachment from reality and facts. You are trying to compare the minor conflicts of Clinton and Obama to the epic failed shit show of Iraq. It is pathetic and laughable.

Bush's failed war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history. And that war is Bush's fault 100%.

After all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!
What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then you pumped the war even more. You called me a traitor, when I was right and you were wrong.

NOW you try and claim you never did all that? You people are a total joke.
You keep posting Bible length babble rants going into meltdown yet you have failed to disprove any of us that trump reversed obamas warmongering ways and keep on deflecting,the truth hurts you so badly you deflect in every post.:abgg2q.jpg::scared1::rofl::laughing0301:
You have not disproven anything I posted.

The GOP, that gave us the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, is now suddenly the party of peace?

You keep repeating that but it doesn't make it true. You keep ignoring my post, because you can't accept the fact that:
First you supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

That is how delusional the modern day GOP is.
:dig:
Kid I have taken you to school too many times to remember,everyone here knows I addressed and disproved your bullshit but you never once addressed any of my facts or many others as well,you sure are unstable the fact you keep making different threads when getting all these ass beatings so you can leave thread to avoid them.
First you supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

Its like you forget everything you did and said in 2002-6.

Barry armed, trained, financed, supplied, protected, defended, and even pimped out our military to terrorists...

He committed a United Nations-defined International War Crime by invading a sovereign nation whose President and government neither asked nor gave Barry permission to invade their country.

Barry left US troops in Syria to fight HIS war as he left the WH...

CCP Joe escalated Barry's War in his 1st weeks in the WH...

Both Barry & VP Harris bailed out of jail foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists who had been arrested for committing terrorist acts, such as throwing Molotoc Covktails at policemen, to put them back on the street to commit more acts of terrorism....

And none of that is anywhere as remotely bad as the epic shit show of Bush and the 2 failed losing Mid-East wars that he started and didn't win...

Post the link to where I called you a traitor gor opposing the Iraq War....

JFK declared the US would pay any price, bear any burden to help a nation fighting for freedom....Barry aided TERRORISTS and invaded Syria to make up for his 'Red Line' fuck-up

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Trump was clearly the least militaristic President since Jimmy Carter, lying fascist

I have told him that a hundred times on this thread and two other threads as well before this one as well and after t checkmated him on that everytime,like clockwork,he did this.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:Like sassy said so well,he is a complete waste of time,everytime myself and many others brought up facts that the dems are as much warmongers as the repubs are,he has refused to acknowledge those facts EVERYTIME always deflecting playingthe game of dodgeball.this kid is clearly just seeking attention.

It's really clear when you look at all the military conflicts since Carter that Trump used the military far less than anyone else in that timeframe. It's not remotely close
Exactly,That’s why this child same as smellybozo,Mac, and Dana troll all who have a bias towards the dems refuse to accept it compared to the last clowns from the previous five administrations before him was a refreshing change.

this kid also won’t accept they did the same thing to trump they did to carter,because Carter did not start any wars for the elite and cleaned house cleaning up the corruption in the CIA putting a stop to covert wars,the elite made sure their boy Reagan got in who got the cia back to its dirty tricks operations and war machine going again.

same thing all over again sense trump was not a warmonger,they had the most massive election fraud ever so they could put their boy Biden in who they knew would get the war ma nine going again. Smellybozo and Dana they just troll all the time ignoring those facts,this guy though ,gets angry over that truth and throws Bible length tantrums because he hates his party being exposed for the criminals they are.smellybozo and Dana troll,they don’t get angry as he does,they just troll and evade facts.this kid gets unhinged everytime he is long a debate.
yap yap yap

Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP and all it's brainwashed followers pumped in 2002-6. What don't you understand about that, it isn't a tough concept.

To somehow suggest Bush Clinton and Obama are all war mongers on the same level is just a total detachment from reality and facts. You are trying to compare the minor conflicts of Clinton and Obama to the epic failed shit show of Iraq. It is pathetic and laughable.

Bush's failed war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history. And that war is Bush's fault 100%.

After all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then you pumped the war even more. You called me a traitor, when I was right and you were wrong.

You keep posting Bible length babble rants going into meltdown yet you have failed to disprove any of us that trump reversed obamas warmongering ways and keep on deflecting,the truth hurts you so badly you deflect in every post.:abgg2q.jpg::scared1::rofl::laughing0301:

The GOP, that gave us the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, is now suddenly the party of peace?

You keep repeating that but it doesn't make it true. You keep ignoring my post, because you can't accept the fact that:

:dig: :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

yap yap yap

:dig: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

you need to lay off the drugs and face it you have Alzheimer’s diseace, I took you to school hundreds of times and disproved you the dems are as much warmongers as the gop with the help of others son.I addressed all yourpoints and countered them all,myself and many others have pointed out how you evade facts Obama and clitin started wars and were mass murderers son.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Barry armed, trained, financed, supplied, protected, defended, and even pimped out our military to terrorists...

He committed a United Nations-defined International War Crime by invading a sovereign nation whose President and government neither asked nor gave Barry permission to invade their country.

Both Barry & VP Harris bailed out of jail foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists who had been arrested for committing terrorist acts, such as throwing Molotoc Covktails at policemen, to put them back on the street to commit more acts of terrorism....

And none of that is anywhere as remotely bad as the epic shit show of Bush and the 2 failed losing Mid-East wars that he started and didn't win...

Post the link to where I called you a traitor gor opposing the Iraq War....

JFK declared the US would pay any price, bear any burden to help a nation fighting for freedom....Barry aided TERRORISTS and invaded Syria to make up for his 'Red Line' fuck-up
:thankusmile:
He is delusional he is rambling about things you did not say now.I’m afraid you are wasting your breath that he has such a blind hatred for the repubs refusing to accept reality that Obama funded terrorists to murder women and children in Syria and won’t accept reality that jfk is rolling over in his grave now how corrupt the dem party has gotten sense his time and Carter’s as well when it was still decent thst you might as well be talking to a brick wall.he does not seem to understand English. It scares him obviously to accept reality Obama was a clone of Bush and funded terrorists thst jfk would be horrified to see what Obama did as president if still alive.

You keep deflecting as always,you are embarrassing yourself wiih your anger in getting owned here,you keep saying saying that it’s always great gop that starts wars and when he gave evidence thst Barry expanded the war of bush and lied to the people on ending it,you now come up with crazy shit thst was not as bad as bush? Child where do you come up with this stuff?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Biden expanded Barry's War, his VP supports terrorists like Barry did...Biden is literally OWNED by the CCP...

The Democrats engaged in collusion, obstruction, sedition, treason, attempted failed coup attempt after failed coup attempt...

They have proven themselves to be the biggest threat this nation faces right niw.

He used it the same amount as Obama. Every war that we were in when he started we were in when he left.

You obviously made that up because it's not even close. Obama just to start stretched W's timeline by years in Afghanistan, kept the military in Iraq for years by W's original timeline. Obama toppled the Libyan government and invaded Syria and fought in Yemen. Obama invaded Haiti and was the drone king. That's all off the top of my head.

And you come in with the total but fart that Trump did the same. Not remotely. You're such a liar, dear girl psycho fascist. But it sounded good to you at the time, huh?

Trump left us in all the same places we were in when he started.

That doesn't address anything I pointed about Obama the War President

And I've NEVER tried to defend him.

What the fuck? You just said Obama who was on war footing for eight years extending timelines and starting new wars and toppling government is the same as Trump who ended timelines and dramatically cut troops ... but you aren't "defending" Obama.

My God you're a liar

Trump ended nothing.
You going to lie to the board and tell us he did not withdraw troops from Syria?:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Thanks to the dems corruption of massive election fraud so lying Biden could continue Barry’s wars he got started,trump did not haveany chance to end nothing bozo. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Biden reversed his accomplishments of gett8ng illegals back into the country for Barry and getting his war machine going again so of course he did not have the chance to end anything you clown. :cuckoo:

yap yap yap

:dig: :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

yap yap yap

:dig: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

you need to lay off the drugs and face it you have Alzheimer’s diseace, I took you to school hundreds of times and disproved you the dems are as much warmongers as the gop with the help of others son.I addressed all yourpoints and countered them all,myself and many others have pointed out how you evade facts Obama and clitin started wars and were mass murderers son.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You addressed all my points???

Then Address this point, which you still have avoided, like the plague:

He used it the same amount as Obama. Every war that we were in when he started we were in when he left.

You obviously made that up because it's not even close. Obama just to start stretched W's timeline by years in Afghanistan, kept the military in Iraq for years by W's original timeline. Obama toppled the Libyan government and invaded Syria and fought in Yemen. Obama invaded Haiti and was the drone king. That's all off the top of my head.

And you come in with the total but fart that Trump did the same. Not remotely. You're such a liar, dear girl psycho fascist. But it sounded good to you at the time, huh?

Trump left us in all the same places we were in when he started.

That doesn't address anything I pointed about Obama the War President

And I've NEVER tried to defend him.

What the fuck? You just said Obama who was on war footing for eight years extending timelines and starting new wars and toppling government is the same as Trump who ended timelines and dramatically cut troops ... but you aren't "defending" Obama.

My God you're a liar

Trump ended nothing.
You going to lie to the board and tell us he did not withdraw troops from Syria?:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Thanks to the dems corruption of massive election fraud so lying Biden could continue Barry’s wars he got started,trump did not haveany chance to end nothing bozo. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

He moved troops in Syria. He moved them to protect the oil wells for some unknown reason.

Trump says U.S. troops stayed in Syria "because I kept the oil"

You people are hysterical again !!!

AHAHAHA !!!

You're flailing in hysteria right now !!

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!!

Bush Sr, Bush Jr, and Trump were all terrible presidents that failed, and failed badly. And the results of these 3 amigos were purely terrible. There was nothing good from these 3 fuckin retards. And you dumb fucks all voted for them. All you do is make excuses for their failure, the life of a Trumper. Excuses for failure.

Clinton, Obama, and it seems like Biden, were all better than the 3 amigos of failure, with Clinton being a great. Right now it looks like Biden has the potential to be another Clinton, another great president. You people are scared to death that Biden is going to be a great after Trump and Bush were so bad.

It is too early to tell, but it seems highly probable that Biden is another Bill Clinton. The only question is what will be better, the Bill Clinton Golden age, or the Biden Boom, the new roaring 20s?

You've become past annoying.

You've ignored post after post containing facts that destroyed you
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: He has done that with everyone of pour posts that destroyed his Bible length meltdown rambles.

Lets go back a little, a Democrat got us into the Mexican-American War, Democrats got us into the ACW with some help from the first Republican president (Lincoln), a Democrat got us into WWI, a Democrat got us into WWII, a Democrat got us into Korea, a Democrat got us into Vietnam A Republican got us into Desert Storm, the Iraq War and Afghanistan. A democrat got us into Syria. Just from that list it looks like seven to three with three of the seven being massive wars.
Yeah a democrat got us into Vietnam but it’s not the one you are thinking of,it was Truman thst got us into Vietnam,Jfk inherited the war thst was started before him.He was withdrawing us from Vietnam,that was why the cia killed him,LBj got in and got the war going in Vietnam sending in combat troops,kennedy opposed the war and never sent in troops as the military wanted him to.only advisors.Johnson and Nixon murdered all those American soldiers in Vietnam.

You people are hysterical again !!!

AHAHAHA !!!

You're flailing in hysteria right now !!

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!!

Bush Sr, Bush Jr, and Trump were all terrible presidents that failed, and failed badly. And the results of these 3 amigos were purely terrible. There was nothing good from these 3 fuckin retards. And you dumb fucks all voted for them. All you do is make excuses for their failure, the life of a Trumper. Excuses for failure.

Clinton, Obama, and it seems like Biden, were all better than the 3 amigos of failure, with Clinton being a great. Right now it looks like Biden has the potential to be another Clinton, another great president. You people are scared to death that Biden is going to be a great after Trump and Bush were so bad.

It is too early to tell, but it seems highly probable that Biden is another Bill Clinton. The only question is what will be better, the Bill Clinton Golden age, or the Biden Boom, the new roaring 20s?

You've become past annoying.

You've ignored post after post containing facts that destroyed you
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: He has done that with everyone of pour posts that destroyed his Bible length meltdown rambles.
You addressed all my points???

Then Address this point, which you still have avoided, like the plague:

Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

Democrats try to act like they aren't either
In the past 30 years, the amount of war mongering from the GOP, and their insane failure with Iraq TRUMPS any war mongering done by any other party in US history. Bush's war in Iraq was one of the biggest blunders in US history, and nothing compares.

Furthermore

Republicans supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then they find out Trump opposed the war and they flip flop, now suddenly they too opposed the war all along !!! I was side by side with the Trumpers in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there

He didn't lie to the world on purpose, he was echoing the then prevailing intelligence of many countries about Iraq being a threat, Saddam requested that Bush 1 be assassinated, and he also posted $25,000 for any Muslim to kill Americans. You forget that Saddam invaded Kuwait and gassed his own people and flouted U.N. Inspection rules of his then known WMD in various places.

The democrats at the time overwhelmingly supported Bush in going to war with Iraq.

The Congress passed the 1998 Iraqi liberation act for Clinton to use as the basis for attacking and removing Saddam Hussein.

Your one sided ignorant partisan based post is an awesome epic fail!
LIES

You are ignoring the fact that many many many intel agencies and people said Sadam wasn't a threat and Sadam didn't have WMDs.

To war in Iraq was a GOP idea and plan, and it was promoted by the GOP. To some how act like the dems are responsible for Iraq is total lunacy...

I notice that you didn't read the link in my post, it supports my position 100%, heck even the democrat's agrees too.... OVERWHELMINGLY!

Wikipedia

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360–38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.[3][4]

bolding mine

Your ignorance is established fact.

:auiqs.jpg:
See there you go trying to spin the facts. You are reaching in a pathetic attempt to deflect blame.

If you are going to somehow suggest that War in Iraq was a dem idea or a bipartisan idea, that is just a flat lie.

War in Iraq was a GOP plan, and it was executed (terribly I might add) by the GOP...

The life of a republican is to come up with lies and pathetic excuses for the failure of GOP leaders and presidents.

TheCanker is obviously a moron or a partisan hack....
Even the HuffingPaintPost disagrees with him.

I posted that earlier, he ignored it and my other ones as well, we are dealing with a partisan fuckwit.

I don't he ever read any of the links since they are definitive of what happened.

He's right up there with BullDog when it comes to ignoring clear evidence that they're wrong.

You win first prize for best damn post on this thread.:thup:

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

man you are not kidding,I have never seen a kid at this site get so angry before about admitting they havebeen proven wrong ignoring clear evidence they have been by so many of us here:cuckoo:

Anyone else notice dumbshit desired Trump's replacement, yet Trump only cleaned up after Biden/Obama? But but the OP wants you to believe REPUBLICANS are war mongers despite the fact Demoncrats entered more wars.

Dollars to donuts Banker was one of the "Trump will start WWIII". Meanwhile Trump was the only POTUS since Hoover to avoid war.

I'll bet Banker is one of those guys who preferred that Earth be hit by an asteroid than to see Trump in office again, he's unhinged. There was actually a poll PROGS love so much that demonstrated exactly that, Demoncrats preferred world destruction than to see Trump in office again. You can bet it was over "grab a pussy" too. Yet they don't like to be called on who they are, emotional, and most clearly irrational.

And then there's this.......Bank Teller. I stopped reading your OP before the first sentence, why continue reading when out of the gate your rant lacks honesty & common sense? Here you go Bank Teller, choke on it.

He goes into meltdown mode throwing Bible length temper tantrums when you give evidence like that how Clinton and Obama were warmongers.the kid has got to be like 12 years old or so.

So truthful it has to be said again.lol

Forum List

Back