Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

I think it also. BOTH parties are nothing but war mongers.
And trump was an outsider that both parties wanted to get rid of for that reason
Exactly. :thup: A lot like kennedy in that way.this Kid ignores thst was why bush and romney hated trump and are pals with Obama and Biden.:cuckoo:
The banker kid plays dodgeball with these facts constantly I’m sure you all have noticed! :cuckoo:

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

> GWB lied

Forget GWB. That was a RINO from long ago. More relevant would be the wars under Obama.

Trump was the first president in a long time to not start a new war. He said it is one of his proudest accomplishments, right here, at 12:00...

What an incredible president he was. I can't wait until he is our leader again.

Regards,
Jim

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

> GWB lied

Forget GWB. That was a RINO from long ago. More relevant would be the wars under Obama.

Trump was the first president in a long time to not start a new war. He said it is one of his proudest accomplishments, right here, at 12:00...

What an incredible president he was. I can't wait until he is our leader again.

Regards,
Jim

This stupid ass attention seeking kid can never admit it when he has been proven wrong,many others here have taken him to school just as you just did that Obama was a clone of bush and a warmonger mass murderer same as him but he deflects and runs off from those facts everytime too juvenile to admit when he has been proven wrong. The op has got to be like a 12 year old or something with his third grade behavior he has demonstrated on this entire thread. :cuckoo: Somehow he thinks everybody else in the world is wrong and he is right. :cuckoo: I am seriously thinking that AFrench is a sockpuppet of his,same juvenile third grade behavior and eveything.

I listened to thst video and i was dissapointed that trump thanked pence after he stabbed him in the back the traiter.

Last edited:
I think it also. BOTH parties are nothing but war mongers.
And trump was an outsider that both parties wanted to get rid of for that reason
Exactly. :thup: A lot like kennedy in that way.this Kid ignores thst was why bush and romney hated trump and are pals with Obama and Biden.:cuckoo:
The banker kid plays dodgeball with these facts constantly I’m sure you all have noticed! :cuckoo:
You still have some explaining to do. Why are you so scared? I have asked you 20 times. Why are you so scared? It's like you forget what you did and said in 2002-6. Let me remind you:

First you supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

That is how delusional the modern day GOP is.

Its like you forget everything you did and said in 2002-6. For the past 30 years, the GOP has been the party of war and war mongering.

We have been murdering people for the last 20 years.
War is not murder

trump tried to end those wars but you people refused to support him

now you have senile Old Joe with a short temper

No one had to support him for him to have ended the wars. Always with the excuses. You have Joe because those excuses. I have the same old same old.

First you supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

Just sayihng this over and over again, does not make it true.

You are being a troll.

We have been murdering people for the last 20 years.
War is not murder

trump tried to end those wars but you people refused to support him

now you have senile Old Joe with a short temper

No one had to support him for him to have ended the wars. Always with the excuses. You have Joe because those excuses. I have the same old same old.

He was "resisted" as he tried to deescalate or disentangle US from wars and conflicts.

I wish he had fought harder, but he made the political call that it was not a winnable battle at the time.

Maybe if he comes back for one more term in 2024, he will be even less concerned with what you people want and just fucking DO IT.

No one had to support him for him to have ended the wars.
Of course they did

you cant call trump a dictator when he isnt

and then turn around and demand that he act like a dictator when it suits your argument

He was the CiC. He makes the decision. That is not being a dictator. Even Nixon did it.

You guys were constantly undermining him and RESISTing. That sabotaged his/our turn. Who knows what he might have been able to do, without the bullshit of the Russiagate or widespread riots in the streets, or the media claiming he was saying nice shit about nazis?

Plenty of reasons to give him a pass for not getting everything done he said he would.

He makes the decision.
Sure

and the sec of def resigns and the anti trump news media attacks trump

They did that anyway...........but yeah, media coverage was more important to him than doing the right thing.

Political support is important for radical change, such as ending wars when the entire Establishment wants them to continue.

You people undermined the Peace Candidate at every turn. From corrupt FBI agents lying to get him impeached to dem mayors ordering the cops to stand down so violent mobs could attack federal buildings.

You throw shit like that at a sitting President and then have teh nerve to complain about him not getting shit done?

1616377540848.png

No one had to support him for him to have ended the wars.
Of course they did

you cant call trump a dictator when he isnt

and then turn around and demand that he act like a dictator when it suits your argument

He was the CiC. He makes the decision. That is not being a dictator. Even Nixon did it.

You guys were constantly undermining him and RESISTing.

I supported him but I quickly learned he wasn't serious. Always with the excuses.

He makes the decision.
Sure

and the sec of def resigns and the anti trump news media attacks trump

They did that anyway...........but yeah, media coverage was more important to him than doing the right thing.

Political support is important for radical change,

Ending the wars is not radical. Obama won while running on that. He lied. Trump couldn't make up his mind. One day he was out and the next he was killing women and children.

Donald Trump said he'd kill terrorists' families at a rally. His crowd went wild.

Forum List

Back