Biden's border crisis cover up continues. ZERO access to media.

Apparently, Beijing Biden has a lot to hide. I am sure that he mentioned that his Administration would be transparent during his term. So far, he hasn't held a real and honest Press conference. He even skipped the State of the Union in February. He is all for transgender in the military. And now, he limits any media coverage about the illegal immigrants flooding our southern border.

Because why?

Maybe, these kids are really in cages, and he doesn't want to call this a "crisis". But a challenge? A challenge to what exactly? The challenge perhaps, he doesn't want to deal with it as what it really is? A Crisis!

Biden is also instituting CATCH AND RELASE with NO requirement they bother to show up ever again.

Why even have a border if Veggie Joe is going to ignore our laws?

Maybe, these kids are really in cages, and he doesn't want to call this a "crisis". But a challenge? A challenge to what exactly? The challenge perhaps, he doesn't want to deal with it as what it really is? A Crisis!
Maybe you're just trying to manipulate emotions. Where was this concern before? The it was just "build the wall", as if that would solve all the problems.

It goes beyond Biden throwing kids in cages. There is very little news at all about this failure of an administration. Least transparent administration in history. A president that has yet to be held to even the most cursory account by the press. In a way it's fine, when the truth finally breaks the the initial silence will ensure Democrat defeat in 2022 in the House and Senate, there is no room to backpeddle.

Maybe you're just trying to manipulate emotions. Where was this concern before? The it was just "build the wall", as if that would solve all the problems.

There are numerous reasons why we need to keep illegal immigrants out of our country. I have mentioned a few in the past. If they come here the way they should be, I have no problem with them being here. I have also said that many of times. It seems that Amnesty is the answer, and that would solve many of the problems. Actually, open borders just opens many pandora boxes (If I spelled it correctly).

It goes beyond Biden throwing kids in cages. There is very little news at all about this failure of an administration. Least transparent administration in history. A president that has yet to be held to even the most cursory account by the press. In a way it's fine, when the truth finally breaks the the initial silence will ensure Democrat defeat in 2022 in the House and Senate, there is no room to backpeddle.
Give us time. People are still decompressing from the press conferences Trump used to hold, if you can call them that. IMO, they were usually propaganda followed by storming out angrily at the first pointed question.

Give us time. People are still decompressing from the press conferences Trump used to hold, if you can call them that. IMO, they were usually propaganda followed by storming out angrily at the first pointed question.
It's been months. Sorry, but Unaccountable Joe hasn't answered a single unscreened question from the press. No worries, it will bite him in the ass in the end, the whole Democrat party will pay for it.

Why the lack of concern by the left now. Under Trump this was an absolute crisis and now it is worse and under Biden you are ignoring it. Why under Trump were Democrats worried about super spreaders and now under Biden, positive Covid tests don’t need to quarantine and should just come into the US?

Why the lack of concern by the left now. Under Trump this was an absolute crisis and now it is worse and under Biden you are ignoring it. Why under Trump were Democrats worried about super spreaders and now under Biden, positive Covid tests don’t need to quarantine and should just come into the US?

Yes, I agree...it was an absolute crisis under Trump. The premise of the Trump approach was that people who feared for their lives in their home country because of persecution don’t necessarily need to come to the United States to escape. It should be enough for them to go to another country in the region, or if they are indeed applying for asylum in the U.S., to stay in Mexico while doing so.

Allowing them into the country, with no reliable internal enforcement mechanism, constitutes an end run around our immigration system. Because migrants, like anyone else, respond to incentives, the more who are allowed in, the more will come. And, since resources aren’t infinite, if enough families show up at the border, it inevitably overtaxes our personnel and facilities.

Worst administration in history is shooting for most corrupt too.

The statist left in America OWN this one exclusively. The upcoming mid term election & following general election will be absolutely catastrophic for the statist left. I see prez Biden(???)/Harris getting handled like Foreman handled Frazier in their first bout. A heavy & possible super majority for the Pubs in the House of Representatives. The senate will still be close though with the Pubs holding a two to three seat majority in the senate, @ least that's how it's starting to look to me from the massive complaints issuing forth from the American constituency. Both New York & California have current governors that are in seriously bad standing with their respective constituencies. The left or @ least the moderate left appear to be waking up to the massive increase in taxation/regulation the lefty profe$$ional politician$ are involved in. Americans including the left seem to wake up when their wallets get raped hard. Time will tell for sure!

It's not really a "cover up"

Many moves the globalists / elites / commies make are designed to humiliate and demoralize.
It's part of their plan to break down a once mighty society and divide it into conquerable smaller segments all fighting each other.

Tucker Carlson pointed that out and he is correct.

The last major turning point will be when they disarm Americans.
That absolutely with no exceptions has to be accomplished.
Once that is done, the arrogance you've seen from commiecrats so far is nothing compared to what will surface afterwards.

I'm pretty sure there will be some mass purges of opposition. People will just disappear. The media will cover it up.
Watching America devolve from a Constitutional Republic into an authoritarian oligarchy has been fascinating.

People remain quiet thinking "it has to get better"....lol. No...it doesn't.

Last edited:
Worst administration in history is shooting for most corrupt too.

The statist left in America OWN this one exclusively. The upcoming mid term election & following general election will be absolutely catastrophic for the statist left. I see prez Biden(???)/Harris getting handled like Foreman handled Frazier in their first bout. A heavy & possible super majority for the Pubs in the House of Representatives. The senate will still be close though with the Pubs holding a two to three seat majority in the senate, @ least that's how it's starting to look to me from the massive complaints issuing forth from the American constituency. Both New York & California have current governors that are in seriously bad standing with their respective constituencies. The left or @ least the moderate left appear to be waking up to the massive increase in taxation/regulation the lefty profe$$ional politician$ are involved in. Americans including the left seem to wake up when their wallets get raped hard. Time will tell for sure!

Oh our wallets will get raped all right. Those illegals cost we tax payers billions each year.

Stuttering fuck stopped construction on the fully funded wall. He handcuffed ICE and invited all those illegals to come on in. And thousands did. Many with the Chinese virus. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and stuttering fuck doesn't care what Americans want.

I see the Reps getting the House and Senate in mid terms. If that happens maybe we can save America from that stuttering fuck.

Forum List

Back