Are Democrats disappointed the recent massacre was the result of a sex addiction as opposed racism?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
While Biden sells this as an issue of racism, which if you go to his Facebook page they're clearly trying to sell off Asians as victims, just like they do everyone else not white male, it's the culprit's position his actions were the result of a sex addiction.

So the Democrats are at war for a proper narrative that suits their wicked ways. Do you Democrats feel your party will convince this guy that it's not what he thinks it is, but the result of racism?

Last edited:
Couldn't the Democrats just sell it as oppression of women?

How about selling racism, with the narrative that too many Asian women are working these spas featuring happy endings?

They were all primed up for 'hate crime' and 'white supremacy' threat to America. They were definitely disappointed. Since the left embraces degenerates and perverts they can only go after the guns on this one.

While Biden sells this as an issue of racism, which if you go to his Facebook page they're clearly trying to sell off Asians as victims, just like they do everyone else not white male, it's the culprit's position his actions were the result of a sex addiction.

So the Democrats are at war for a proper narrative that suits their wicked ways. Do you Democrats will convince this guy that it's not what he thinks it is, but the result of racism?

So your position is all based on the claims of a mass murderer?! Haha. Figures

So the Democrats are at war for a proper narrative that suits their wicked ways. Do you Democrats will convince this guy that it's not what he thinks it is, but the result of racism?

Anyone else see what Slade did? He said the killer's motive is not what the killer says, but what the Democrats desire.

Why would he be lying? He's admitting that he's such a loser that he's killing sex workers so he's not tempted to be jerked off by them. You'd actually save more embarrassment by calling yourself a racist.

Why are you taking the killer's word for why he did this? Can anyone just mention God and they are automatically truthful?

Couldn't the Democrats just sell it as oppression of women?

How about selling racism, with the narrative that too many Asian women are working these spas featuring happy endings?
Democrats are race-baiters first and foremost.
They mostly use women during election campaigns.
But if someone murders a bunch of minority women in a fit of rage.....and they happen to be a white male, well....this is a moment they just cannot pass up on.
The fact that many of these woman were sex-workers and provide happy-endings needs to be ignored.

Anyone else see what Slade did? He said the killer's motive is not what the killer says, but what the Democrats desire.
Haha, is that what I said?! Wow, I just reread what I wrote and it read quite differently than what you just wrote. Are you on a bender or something? That was a huge miss

They were all primed up for 'hate crime' and 'white supremacy' threat to America. They were definitely disappointed. Since the left embraces degenerates and perverts they can only go after the guns on this one.
Based on the NYT article accompanying this thread it appears liberals intend to blame it on Christianity

Why would he be lying? He's admitting that he's such a loser that he's killing sex workers so he's not tempted to be jerked off by them. You'd actually save more embarrassment by calling yourself a racist.
Save myself more embarrassment?! Haha, I’m not embarrassed... why would I want to save more?

Were all the victims sex workers?! I hadn’t heard that

Based on the NYT article accompanying this thread it appears liberals intend to blame it on Christianity
Yeah, those bastards are never content to just attack one of our rights, they'll attack the 1st and 2nd on this one.

Haha, is that what I said?! Wow, I just reread what I wrote and it read quite differently than what you just wrote. Are you on a bender or something? That was a huge miss

Oh now you're denying it. What a coward.

The baizuo will just deny what the killer says his motivations and impose their own. You are dealing with a deluded people who say that arithmetic is white supremacy. What do you expect?

Denying what? I’m simply saying that you lie about my statements as clearly evidenced by reading the thread

Yes....they are very upset about it....which is tragic in it's own right

Denying what? I’m simply saying that you lie about my statements as clearly evidenced by reading the thread

No I didn't, it's in black and white. You clearly said we shouldn't believe the culprit, which is another way of saying we should side with your Demonicrats this is the result of white male RACISTS.

Are you prepared to admit your party markets racism yet Slade?

The party of slavery only changed tactics Slade, and you're a member.

Forum List

Back