Are Democrats disappointed the recent massacre was the result of a sex addiction as opposed racism?

While Biden sells this as an issue of racism, which if you go to his Facebook page they're clearly trying to sell off Asians as victims, just like they do everyone else not white male, it's the culprit's position his actions were the result of a sex addiction.

So the Democrats are at war for a proper narrative that suits their wicked ways. Do you Democrats feel your party will convince this guy that it's not what he thinks it is, but the result of racism?

Sex addiction leading to murder? Is that a real thing or just something you New Age soybois made up for giggles?

While Biden sells this as an issue of racism, which if you go to his Facebook page they're clearly trying to sell off Asians as victims, just like they do everyone else not white male, it's the culprit's position his actions were the result of a sex addiction.

So the Democrats are at war for a proper narrative that suits their wicked ways. Do you Democrats will convince this guy that it's not what he thinks it is, but the result of racism?

So your position is all based on the claims of a mass murderer?! Haha. Figures

Why would he be lying? He's admitting that he's such a loser that he's killing sex workers so he's not tempted to be jerked off by them. You'd actually save more embarrassment by calling yourself a racist.
Save myself more embarrassment?! Haha, I’m not embarrassed... why would I want to save more?

I wasn't talking about you. I'm saying the killer admitted to something way more embarrassing than being a racist. Why would a person who knows he's spending the rest of his life behind bars say they're not a racist, just a sexually repressed loser?

So the Democrats are at war for a proper narrative that suits their wicked ways. Do you Democrats feel your party will convince this guy that it's not what he thinks it is, but the result of racism?

Sex addiction to 50s plus Asian women.....apparently.

So the Democrats are at war for a proper narrative that suits their wicked ways. Do you Democrats will convince this guy that it's not what he thinks it is, but the result of racism?

Why would he be lying? He's admitting that he's such a loser that he's killing sex workers so he's not tempted to be jerked off by them. You'd actually save more embarrassment by calling yourself a racist.
Save myself more embarrassment?! Haha, I’m not embarrassed... why would I want to save more?

I wasn't talking about you. I'm saying the killer admitted to something way more embarrassing than being a racist. Why would a person who knows he's spending the rest of his life behind bars say they're not a racist, just a sexually repressed loser?
INCEL for sure....seems to be a white male thing.

Were all the victims sex workers?! I hadn’t heard that

Some probably were. Apparently this dude knew the target locations.

Sex addiction leading to murder? Is that a real thing or just something you New Age soybois made up for giggles?
INCELs make that connection a lot.

If we want to get technical pretty much all violent attacks against another person are based on hate to some degree so really all violent attacks are hate crimes.
Haha. Playing word games now? You could also say all crimes have some degree of mental illness and insanity. But like with hate crimes we have a system to determine what qualifies. You seem to just want to play dumb to that. Why’s that?

Why are you taking the killer's word for why he did this? Can anyone just mention God and they are automatically truthful?

If he were to say that he killed them because he hates Asians, though, would you believe him?

Does Georgia still have the death penalty? I pretty sure they do. Acting like an overly devout Christian gets him life. Saying it was racially motivated gets him the needle.

The baizuo will just deny what the killer says his motivations and impose their own. You are dealing with a deluded people who say that arithmetic is white supremacy. What do you expect?
That’s not how the legal system works but go ahead and play your partisan fantasy games

It's not our fault you're a pussified dumbass cowardly PROG. You can't even follow a line from A to B less A to D. Critical application fool:

A. Crazy man shoots up sex spas.
B. Asian women happen to work sex spas.
C. Crazy man says it's due his sexual addition.
D. PROGS insist no, it's racism and part of their primary marketing tool.
DUMBASS konradv says we made up C. The reality is PROGS made up D.

See my signature, that's YOU

Last edited:

INCEL for sure....seems to be a white male thing.

I thought INCEL the moment the story broke due to his targets. How many Asian restaurants did he pass on his way to these places usually associated with the sex trade? Why were none of them targeted?

Anyone else see what Slade did? He said the killer's motive is not what the killer says, but what the Democrats desire.
Haha, is that what I said?! Wow, I just reread what I wrote and it read quite differently than what you just wrote. Are you on a bender or something? That was a huge miss

Oh now you're denying it. What a coward.
Denying what? I’m simply saying that you lie about my statements as clearly evidenced by reading the thread

No I didn't, it's in black and white. You clearly said we shouldn't believe the culprit, which is another way of saying we should side with your Demonicrats this is the result of white male RACISTS.

Are you prepared to admit your party markets racism yet Slade?

The party of slavery only changed tactics Slade, and you're a member.
Haha. Saying that it’s silly to just take the word of a mass murderer stands alone. It does not imply to believe anybody else. The whole point of the statement is to not blindly just believe anybody. But you need to lie and imply that I’m saying to side with the democrats... whatever the hell that means. I don’t even know why a mass murder needs to be a partisan thing. What’s wrong with you?!

Haha, you’re asking me why a guy who just killed 8 people would say something? Like understanding what’s going on in that fucked up head of his makes rational sense?! Come on, get real

Anyone else see what Slade did? He said the killer's motive is not what the killer says, but what the Democrats desire.
Haha, is that what I said?! Wow, I just reread what I wrote and it read quite differently than what you just wrote. Are you on a bender or something? That was a huge miss

Oh now you're denying it. What a coward.
Denying what? I’m simply saying that you lie about my statements as clearly evidenced by reading the thread

No I didn't, it's in black and white. You clearly said we shouldn't believe the culprit, which is another way of saying we should side with your Demonicrats this is the result of white male RACISTS.

Are you prepared to admit your party markets racism yet Slade?

The party of slavery only changed tactics Slade, and you're a member.
Haha. Saying that it’s silly to just take the word of a mass murderer stands alone. It does not imply to believe anybody else. The whole point of the statement is to not blindly just believe anybody. But you need to lie and imply that I’m saying to side with the democrats... whatever the hell that means. I don’t even know why a mass murder needs to be a partisan thing. What’s wrong with you?!

Oh I see dumbfuck. You said the same fucking thing all over again. Don't believe what the culprit says was his motive, we must believe the Demonicrats say, as this is the result of racism cuz it's the Asian's turn.

Does Georgia still have the death penalty? I pretty sure they do. Acting like an overly devout Christian gets him life. Saying it was racially motivated gets him the needle.

I doubt Georgia is going to give him a break because he claimed he killed 8 people so they wouldn't jerk him off.

Haha, you’re asking me why a guy who just killed 8 people would say something? Like understanding what’s going on in that fucked up head of his makes rational sense?! Come on, get real

Why did he only target spas?

Were all the victims sex workers?! I hadn’t heard that

Some probably were. Apparently this dude knew the target locations.
Some probably were?? That’s what you got? Really?

Why are you taking the killer's word for why he did this? Can anyone just mention God and they are automatically truthful?

LOL, if he said he did it for a reason you wanted him too, this critical thinking you just suddenly discovered would be gone as fast as it appeared

I doubt Georgia is going to give him a break because he claimed he killed 8 people so they wouldn't jerk him off.
I think they will. If this wasted fuck can convince enough people that he is just a pious Sunday school boy who snapped under the weight of evil temptation they will not dare pursue a capital case on him. It's the heart of the bible belt and that kind of hogwash works there.

Forum List

Back