Republicans vs. Democrats

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Republicans
- hates brown people (they terk our jerbs!!!)
- loves guns
- hates "mental illness"
- loves blonde FOX anchors
- hates women
- loves money (for themselves only; everyone else can eat cake)
- hates big government
- except they're only pretending because they actually love big government
- loves war (and money!)
- hates literally every country out there except Russia, for some reason
- hates libruls
- loves "thoughts and prayers"
- Loves God
- but hates people

Democrats
- hates white people (ew, evil whitey, gross!)
- loves espanol
- hates free speech
- loves "freedom" (lul)
- loves gay people (eh, okay)
- loves gay people a little too much (uh ...)
- hates Donald J Trump
- loves taco bowls
- hates rich people (unless they are rich, then they act like they're not rich to fit in)
- loves money (mi dinero!)
- hates working (no mas)
- loves poverty
- hates living near poor people
- loves "diversity" (as long as they stay over there, please and thank you)
- Man bad
- Woman good

So I think I summed them up pretty well, no? I could go on for a while longer but I'd rather go get lunch.

Republicans
- hates brown people
- loves guns
- hates "mental illness"
- hates women
- hates big government
- loves war (and money!)
- hates libruls
- Loves God
- but hates people

Democrats
- loves espanol
- hates free speech
- loves "freedom" (lul)
- hates Donald J Trump
- loves taco bowls
- hates rich people (unless they are rich, then they act like they're not rich to fit in)
- hates working (no mas)
- loves poverty
- Man bad
- Woman good

So I think I summed them up pretty well, no? I could go on for a while longer but I'd rather go get lunch.
All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats, 90% of all daily violence happens in towns run by democrats.. democrats hate people of color and freedom

All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats, 90% of all daily violence happens in towns run by democrats.. democrats hate people of color and freedom

Who has sent millions of young black men from Dem run cities to Dem run prisons in Dem run states? Yeah, Dem's.

Who has sent millions of young black men from Dem run cities to Dem run prisons in Dem run states? Yeah, Dem's.

Don't give me that bull. I've seen enough racism out of you to make David Duke cream his pants.
Well if your response is ad hominem it means you can’t fight facts and they bother you .. good truth hurts

Don't give me that bull. I've seen enough racism out of you to make David Duke cream his pants.

I see I struck a nerve. Millions of young black men in prison, their lives ruined, and you people are responsible.

Well if your response is ad hominem it means you can’t fight facts and they bother you .. good truth hurts

I am a fair and balanced broker.

I see I struck a nerve. Millions of young black men in prison, their lives ruined, and you people are responsible.

You really think I am a fan of the democratic party judging by what I LITERALLY just wrote? Lol.

In your mind

You really think I am a fan of the democratic party judging by what I LITERALLY just wrote? Lol.

No I think you are a big fat liar, here. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Go ahead you lying punk lets see the links to anything racist I have posted. You got nothing so :anj_stfu:

No I think you are a big fat liar, here. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Go ahead you lying punk lets see the links to anything racist I have posted. You got nothing so :anj_stfu:

I'm not crawling through the abyss that is your post history. But maybe I'm wrong and I've got you confused with BrokeLoser (who I know for a fact is unapologetically racist). You two have a very similar communication style.

In your mind

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

There would not be nearly this many bed wetting leftist parasites on the planet if we did not arrest natural selection with all of the safety warnings and barriers we have installed.

We just need to remove some child resistant lids on household chemicals, and within a generation or two, we will have a lot less libturds.

Abortions might actually be benefiting us, as well as the libturd attraction to faggotry.

Just sayin....

I'm not crawling through the abyss that is your post history. But maybe I'm wrong and I've got you confused with BrokeLoser (who I know for a fact is unapologetically racist). You two have a very similar communication style.

You very much have me confused with someone else so edit your post and pull your head out of your ass.

There would not be nearly this many bed wetting leftist parasites on the planet if we did not arrest natural selection with all of the safety warnings and barriers we have installed.

We just need to remove some child resistant lids on household chemicals, and within a generation or two, we will have a lot less libturds.

Abortions might actually be benefiting us, as well as the libturd attraction to faggotry.

Just sayin....

Nature has selected the left for extinction, trust me one major planetary disaster they are all gone.

Republicans
- loves guns
- hates "mental illness"
- hates women
- hates big government
- loves war (and money!)
- hates libruls
- Loves God
- but hates people

Democrats
- loves espanol
- hates free speech
- loves "freedom" (lul)
- hates Donald J Trump
- loves taco bowls
- hates working (no mas)
- loves poverty
- Man bad
- Woman good

You need to look at how history of the parties have been. Early years they were blurred almost the same with the Rebubs the business party, the Democrats the working mans party. This changed, Rebpubs became the every ones party, the Demos became the Commie party.

You very much have me confused with someone else so edit your post and pull your head out of your ass.

Fair enough.

Republicans
- loves guns
- hates "mental illness"
- hates women
- hates big government
- loves war (and money!)
- hates libruls
- Loves God
- but hates people

Democrats
- loves espanol
- hates free speech
- loves "freedom" (lul)
- hates Donald J Trump
- loves taco bowls
- hates working (no mas)
- loves poverty
- Man bad
- Woman good

The mods use to fine us for crossing a double plural line.

You need to send $50 to [email protected]

There is more complexity to the situation than simply 2 sides. We should get rid of the 2 party system and apply a multi party system like England has.

Republicans
- loves guns
- hates "mental illness"
- hates women
- hates big government
- loves war (and money!)
- hates libruls
- Loves God
- but hates people

Democrats
- loves espanol
- hates free speech
- loves "freedom" (lul)
- hates Donald J Trump
- loves taco bowls
- hates working (no mas)
- loves poverty
- Man bad
- Woman good

1430468619637.jpg

Forum List

Back