Republicans were leading in AZ and NV, then after "counting" was delayed.. voila'.. they "lose"--to the criminals

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
This just in (because "ballots" have just come in :rolleyes:)

The same thing that happened in 2020 has happened again. OMG! Whoda thunk it? I mean, just WHODA thunk it?

How is it we could not see this coming? Oh, that's right, some of us did..

All the slimey dims had to do was corrupt a few precincts and voila'... control of the Senate.

It's the same thing that happened in 2020: Rs were ahead until the next day --or in some cases DAYS.

Then strangely, they lost their leads!

And still the media, even "conservative media" will not do this story: Story of the Century.. Vote Stealing (though some at Fox [Tucker et al] are alluding to such)

So we find out we are being lied to on a GRAND scale..

And you wonder why people have "conspiracy theories." Maybe it is because there really is a conspiracy.. There's certainly a conspiracy of silence.

Where is SCOTUS? out to lunch?

The same thing that happened in 2020 has happened again. OMG! Whoda thunk it? I mean, just WHODA thunk it?

All the slimey dims had to do was corrupt a few precincts and voila'... control of the Senate.

It's the same thing that happened in 2020: Rs were ahead until the next day --or in some cases DAYS.

And still the media, even "conservative media" will not do this story: Story of the Century.. Vote Stealing (though some at Fox [Tucker et al] are alluding to such)

And you wonder why people have "conspiracy theories." Maybe it is because there really is a conspiracy.. There's certainly a conspiracy of silence.

:itsok:

Hey, wasn't the pillow guy keeping track of the bad bad Dems? What happened? Did he fall asleep on the job? :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing was delayed.... :rolleyes:

They are simply processing security signature checks on absentee ballots, then counting them.

Counting citizens legitimate votes, is what they are suppose to do....every last one of them!

Do you disagree with that...?

Nothing was delayed.... :rolleyes:

They are simply processing security signature checks on absentee ballots, then counting them.

Counting citizens legitimate votes, is what they are suppose to do....every last one of them!

Do you disagree with that...?
prove it

Why is it there was never any delay like this until 2020? 2022?

please

The 2020 election was as honest as an election can be and no one has been able to prove otherwise. Those nutty conspiracy theories have bankrupted wackadoodle Alex Jones and Mike Pillow is being sued for $1.2 billion dollars by the company that makes the machines. It`s all good. :)

The 2020 election was as honest as an election can be and no one has been able to prove otherwise. Those nutty conspiracy theories have bankrupted wackadoodle Alex Jones and Mike Pillow is being sued for $1.2 billion dollars by the company that makes the machines. It`s all good. :)
There are all kind of lawsuits going on... doesn't prove a damn thing. Or did someone give you the results of those lawsuits already?

please

amazing how libtards are always the first to respond to any thread that mentions vote fraud

guilty conscience?

if so...

can't believe they still have one of those..
Guilty? Are you kidding me? If we could steal it right from under your noses? Nah, we are very very proud.

This was after we had supposed to have stolen the 2020 elections and you guys were going to be extra vigilant this time around. What happened?

You guys are really bad at this, aren't you? If I were the Republicans, I would sit out the next few elections. You can't win.

Guilty? Are you kidding me? If we could steal it right from under your noses? Nah, we are very very proud.

This was after we had supposed to have stolen the 2020 elections and you guys were going to be extra vigilant this time around. What happened?

You guys are really bad at this, aren't you? If I were the Republicans, I would sit out the next few elections. You can't win.
post not worth my time

amazing how libtards are always the first to respond to any thread that mentions vote fraud

guilty conscience?

if so...

can't believe they still have one of those..
Nope, we just like another opportunity to laugh at the likes of you crying.

Our elections are no different than Russian elections.
Stealing elections works well for the globalists. Why on earth would they leave another election up to chance, or up to the people?

Our elections are no different than Russian elections.
Stealing elections works well for the globalists. Why on earth would they leave another election up to chance, or up to the people?
So you`re posting from Russia? That`s not surprising.

I thought I’d get it past you guys but Soros paid me to deliver fake bamboo ballots across the country that magically tie to voter rolls. It’s not easy making sure there are no duplicates and guessing which races will be close enough to do this in, and getting it by the poll watchers and government employees but I do it with Hugo Chavez help.

There were isolated areas where fraud was attacked and stopped. Even Long Island. Fraud was stopped in Miami. There is no question of winning or not winning. There is overcoming fraud or failing to overcome fraud.

I thought I’d get it past you guys but Soros paid me to deliver fake bamboo ballots across the country that magically tie to voter rolls. It’s not easy making sure there are no duplicates and guessing which races will be close enough to do this in, and getting it by the poll watchers and government employees but I do it with Hugo Chavez help.
Which finally proves that Hugo Chavez is not dead and his death was fake news by the commies.

The ballots containing traces of bamboo fibers will be discovered but it will be too late to make any difference.

This makes it even more likely that America's next war will be a war against themselves!

funny... dimrats always pounce on the vote fraud threads/posts

but never have anything constructive to say, to speak of

and not one of them ever claims to have read Hemingway's book Rigged, a hefty tome that goes into much detail RE what happened in 2020

They are afraid of truth.. and so they just deny it.. dance around it.. or smash it to smitherines like Hitlery and the tell-tale demonic Blackberries

Forum List

Back