🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Will Loose In November With Cruz or Trump As Candidate.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls.

The simple and very plain fact of matter is this.

Ted Cruz and Donald Trump cannot beat Hillary Clinton.

Ohio Governor John Kasich can be Hillary, but the numbers are not impressive.

Head to matchups show:

Hillary Clinton beats Donald Trump 49.6% to 30%....a whopping 19. 6% margin.

Hillary Clinton beat Ted Cruz 46.4% to 43.9%...a 2.5 margin.

John Kasich beats Hillary Clinton 48.0 to to 41.4%...by 6.6%

Bernie Sanders defeats Donald Trump 53.9% to 37.4...a 1.6.5% ass kicking for Trump.

Bernie Sander defeats Ted Cruz 50.7% to 40.6%...a 10.1 % loss for Cruz.

Bernie Sanders defeats John Kasich 46.0% to 43.3...a 2.7% loss for Kasich.

The only Republican to beat Hillary Clinton is also the only Republican who does not stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Republican of winning the Nomination.

The only Democrat to beat all three Republicans does not stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Democratic Nomination.

Trump at the top of ticket kills down ticket races, effectively handing the Senate and possibly the House to Democrats.

Cruz is quite possibly the most hated man in the U.S. Senate.

Kasich is trying and failing at being a moderate in a party that does not want moderates.

I am a Bernie Booster. As far as I am concerned Hillary Clinton the worst candidate the Democrats can run, but she beats the top two Republicans hands down.

The Real Clear Politics Numbers have been consistent since former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley dropped out of the race.

Will the inevitable political suicide of a Trump Nomination finally be the wake up call Republicans need, or will they be lemmings who follow Der Trumpenfuhrer off the cliff?

Head to matchups show:

Bernie Sanders defeats Donald Trump 53.9% to 37.4...a 1.6.5% ass kicking for Trump.

The only Republican to beat Hillary Clinton is also the only Republican who does not stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Republican of winning the Nomination.

The only Democrat to beat all three Republicans does not stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Democratic Nomination.

Trump at the top of ticket kills down ticket races, effectively handing the Senate and possibly the House to Democrats.

Kasich is trying and failing at being a moderate in a party that does not want moderates.

I am a Bernie Booster. As far as I am concerned Hillary Clinton the worst candidate the Democrats can run, but she beats the top two Republicans hands down.

The Real Clear Politics Numbers have been consistent since former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley dropped out of the race.

Will the inevitable political suicide of a Trump Nomination finally be the wake up call Republicans need, or will they be lemmings who follow Der Trumpenfuhrer off the cliff?
Yawn,.
Trump has no staying power
Jeb Bush is a shoo-in
Hillary will easily defeat Sanders
Dewey defeats Truman.

Why do we bother to have elections at all when we've got pundits like this to tell us what's going to happen?

You do understand that Trump and Cruz voters will explain to you that their candidate will beat anyone even God Himself...

Now with that written I do not believe Hillary can win a National Election because her baggage is dragging her down and Bernie is the better candidate in all this...

Head to matchups show:

Loose? Or did you mean "lose"? You are proof positive that our public educational system is a total joke.

Six months is a lifetime in politics. The current assassination of Trump's character will be forgotten after a major terrorist attack on our soil. Besides, Hillary's email scandal may blow up after she is nominated, thereby relegating Bernie to second-string status.

Head to matchups show:

Cruz thinks even when a woman is raped or the victim of incest they should be forced to carry the pregnancy to term. He's done before it starts. The majority of women in this country will never support that, ever.

The only three adult choices are Clinton, Kasich, and Sanders. Clinton is most qualified but I'm not hip on dynasties in America, I'd rather see Sanders win. If Kasich were to be the Republican nominee I don't think that would be a huge disaster if he won in November. Not great, he seems to be virulent against Planned Parenthood as it is the cause du joor for cons lately.

They don't have a chance, which is why major Republican donors are diverting their money to congressional races in hopes of not losing the Senate in addition to the Presidential election.
Also, head to heads are relatively meaningless at this point and will continue to be so until after the conventions. Especially with a guy like Kasich who has flown under the radar and has yet to be truly vetted. He's not the moderate they're trying to make him out to be,

Personally, I want the bloody, beaten and broken body of RepuliKlan Party hung from top of the U.S. Capitol Building.

As regards Der Trumpenfuhrer.

No, he will not get Mexico to build a wall. Mexico is sovereign state and as such, unless under force of arms can be forced, coerced, compelled or intimidated into building such a wall. Won't happen.

Banning immigration of any individual or group of individuals based upon their religion violates the United States Constitution (Freedom of Religion), Federal Law and International Law. Won't happen.

Calling for the Registration of any individual or group of individual based solely on their religion violates the United States Constitution (Freedom of Religion) and Federal Law. Won't happen.

Der Trumpenfuhrer is a Misogynist who has successfully alienate the Women's Vote in this country with his attack on Female News Commentators. He will lose (NOT LOOSE) the Women's Vote in HUGE Numbers.

Der Donald's attack on Hispanics in this country has been successful in increasing the Hispanic-American Voter Registration is up Nationally and here in California the number of new Hispanic-American Voters continues to rise. Hispanics applying for U.S. Citizenship in order to VOTE AGAINST DER DONALD is at an all time high. Dumb Donnie will lose (NOT LOOSE) the California and will lose (LOOSE) California in General Election.

Dumb Donnie is crying in his beer over the fact of how Delegates are chosen for the Convention. How dare RepubliKlans not get down on bended knee and submit to his will. Dumb Donnie is setting the stage for quitting the RepubliKlan Race and RepubliKlan Party.

The National Leadership of the RepubliKlan Party is working overtime to deny Dumb Donnie any chance of picking up the Nomination. A brokered, open Convention will all but guarantee bloody (in case actual blood) on the Convention Floor. Der Donald's supporters are more than willing to destroy the RepubliKlan Party and don't care about the damage they are causing to the Party.

Editorial Note:

Lose - A Verb. To be deprived of or cease to have or retain.

Loose - An Adjective. Not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached.

Loose - A verb. set free; release.

"Kasich is trying and failing at being a moderate in a party that does not want moderates."

Exactly.

In a GOP not interested in sound, responsible governance.
But they are interested in winning the general so....hence the angst and reluctance to agree that Kasich is the best bet.

I have to say after watching the coverage of the Colorado Republican debacle and listening to Ted Cruz today on Glen Beck I am rooting for Trump, at least on the Republican side of things. Ted Cruz just sounds terribly slimey when he talks. I agree with those who say this is beyond just a Republican thing and has risen to an American thing.

In essence we see in crystal clarity that even a billionaire, who the political establishment doesn't want to be president, can be locked out of the process and the Republican establishment LAUGHS in the faces of the voters right out in public view about it. And the candidate they want to install slithers in front of the cameras to flick his forked tongue and say "too bad voters, or should I say suckkkers".

I've seen many videos of Republicans saying they will never be a Republican again and even them burning membership papers in the party.

It took a billionaire to shine the floodlight on this. When even a billionaire, with unlimited independent resources, is locked out of the political process in this country something is very very wrong.

Head to matchups show:

Makes sense you are a Bernie the Bumster supporter. Since both you and Bernie are too lazy to know the difference between "loose" and "Lose"!

"Kasich is trying and failing at being a moderate in a party that does not want moderates."

Exactly.

Because moderate Romney and McCain lost we should continue to run moderate Dem light candidates that lose got it. /sarcasm

The nominating process was good enough for MittWitt and Grampy.

Oh YES!!!! PLEASE YES!!!!!! Please RepublicKlans be so absolutely dead from the neck stupid enough to nominate Der Dummy.

Exactly.

Because moderate Romney and McCain lost we should continue to run moderate Dem light candidates that lose got it. /sarcasm

Name the conservative Republicans who could have done better in 2008 or 2012.

Name ONE, even.

Forum List

Back