Republicans will not debate.

It's no more ludicroouse than have the a bunch of Dim apparatchiks, the CPD, run the debates.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. The debates we have since they took over is sufficient proof that they are a bunch of leftwingers who suck Dim asshole.
LOLOLOL

Your concession is accepted, fucking moron.

tenor.gif

Then it would be advantageous for magaturds to embrace debate, stupid. You literally have been arguing the opposite, schizophrenic. Stop talking from both sides of your gaping maw.

The CPD doesn't conduct fair debates, douchebag.

Let the RNC organize the debates. Let's see how brave you Dims are.

I’m saying I never made the claim you said I did, Moron.

Keep digging.
And yet, I quoted you saying there were 4 in response to me saying there were 2. Shows you lied then and you lying now.

And yet, I quoted you saying there were 4 in response to me saying there were 2. Shows you lied then and you lying now.
Once again, you never quoted any of my posts.

And I never made the claim you said I did, Dumbass.

Keep lying. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Once again, you never quoted any of my posts.

And I never made the claim you said I did, Dumbass.

Keep lying. :banana: :banana: :banana:
LOL

Moron, I quoted you. And then you lied and claimed you didn't say that.

LOL

Moron, I quoted you. And then you lied and claimed you didn't say that.
Once again, you quoted no post by me. The quote you attribute to me doesn't say what you claim I said.

Keep lying. :banana: :banana:

LOLOL

They were fair debates, fucking moron. That doesn't change just because you're a pussy.
They certainly were not fair. No meaningful discussion on this subject will occur until you accept that reality.

The CPD doesn't conduct fair debates, douchebag.

Let the RNC organize the debates. Let's see how brave you Dims are.
So the argument boils down to: your political tribe's bias is somehow better than Dem bias.

That's an argument I'd expect from a two-year-old, because they are apolitical, and it's a mind numbingly stupid one. So, carry on.

republicans are the ones who backed out, not democrats. Democrats are still in.
Republicans backed out of the rigged firing squad Dim asshole suckers organized. You Dim assholes have made it clear you refuse to participate in fair debates.

Forum List

Back