Republicans will not debate.

And the thread title is a complete lie. Nobody has said Republicans won't debate, the RNC simply said they are not playing the stupid, biased game of the PDC any longer.

candycorn is a lying sack of shit.
Did she lie and falsely claim there were 4 presidential debates last year?

A modest debate reform proposal:

During a moderated debate, the candidates need the following basic rules to lead toward fairness.

1. Three moderators. One chosen by the Democrat candidate. One chosen by the Republican candidate. One chosen by the two other moderators.

2. All moderators get to pose questions to the candidates.

3. In the event a moderator objects to any alleged rule violation by a candidate, the moderator may call a moderator huddle. Two moderators must agree about an alleged candidate rule violation. Oniy the neutral moderator may then ask the candidate to comply with the allegedly violated rule.

4. If the candidate who is the subject of the huddle disagrees with the ruling, that candidate may throw a red flag.

5. The segment of the debate which led to the moderator ruling will then be replayed to the national audience (such playback to include any question posed to the candidate by a moderator or the other candidate and any interruption made by the other candidate). An immediate national phone poll will then be conducted. The national audience ruling will be immediate and final.

6. A candidate objecting to the national telephone instant polling determination can kiss our ass.

7. The candidate will lose two minutes from their final statement for any red flag objection which is not sustained.

8. A candidate who is unable to think or formulate a coherent sentence during the debate may continue in the debate. The sole sanctions for inarticulate and incoherent speech will be (a) the right of the other candidate or a moderator to ask for clarification and (b) the impact on the incoherent candidate’s perceived qualification for the Office by the viewing audience.

Last edited:
Then you're an even bigger bedwetting, lying idiot than the forum already knew...

Faun: There were two presidential debates in 2020
Nostra: There were 4.
That isn't what you claimed in your last post, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, they have managed to survive the firing squad.

So what? They never benefit the Republican, so why should they participate?
That just tells me your weak ass snowflake candidates don't have the cajones/intelligence to participate in debate. How embarrassing for magaturds.

Republicans used to be all about the debates. Now that magaturds have infiltrated the voice of the party, they want to stifle it to accommodate your ignorant mumbling idiot Orange Lard and Savior. You magaturds are wallowing in your toilets celebrating ending the only possible mechanism to give voters a detailed idea of where the candidates stand on policy. Fucking shameful.

It's things like this that make me believe the magaturd political tribe must be neutered at all costs. I'm done with this superficial bullshit.
Republicans have wised up and learned that nothing about the election process is fair. Trump showed them that.
Magaturds are made weaker because you throw tantrums like this.

"It's not fair!!!!!" :CryingCow: :CryingCow:"The election was a fraud!!!!"
"The media is biased!!!!!"
"But, but, but....MAH LIBBERTEES!!!!!"

Go fuck yourselves, snowflakes. :fu:

When the Dem moderator interrupts the debate on behalf of the Dem nominee and begins debating the Republican directly, and turns out to be 100% wrong on the point, that's a firing squad. Deal with is snow flake.
Horseshit. Your candidates can't stand the heat. Period. That would make magaturds the snowflakes.

Nope. You are a liar.

You just proved it. :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

I ask if she lied about falsely claiming there were 4 presidential debates last year...

You lie and claim you don't know who said that.

I show you said that.

You lie some more.

Sucks to be you, bedwetter.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

I ask if she lied about falsely claiming there were 4 presidential debates last year...

I show you said that.

You lie some more.

giphy.gif
You have yet to quote any post where someone said what you are claiming, Dumbass.

LOLOL

I show you said that.

You lie some more.

giphy.gif
This is boring...Which post says 4?

You have yet to quote any post where someone said what you are claiming, Dumbass.
I quoted me saying there were 2 presidential debates last year and your response saying there were 4.

That just tells me your weak ass snowflake candidates don't have the cajones/intelligence to participate in debate. How embarrassing for magaturds.

Only stupid gullible progs fall for the "you're a pussy" argument. If doing something requires bravery, then sensible people wouldn't do it. You're like the 10 year old trying to convince his younger brother to stick his finger in a light socket., This is the kind of logic that progs find convincing.

Republicans used to be all about the debates.
Meaningless bullshit.

Now that magaturds have infiltrated the voice of the party, they want to stifle it to accommodate your ignorant mumbling idiot Orange Lard and Savior.

That's the prog way of saying that Republicans have wised up.
You magaturds are wallowing in your toilets celebrating ending the only possible mechanism to give voters a detailed idea of where the candidates stand on policy. Fucking shameful.

Of course, the CPD run debates don't do that.

It's things like this that make me believe the magaturd political tribe must be neutered at all costs. I'm done with this superficial bullshit.

Magaturds are made weaker because you throw tantrums like this.

"It's not fair!!!!!" :CryingCow: :CryingCow:"The election was a fraud!!!!"
"The media is biased!!!!!"
"But, but, but....MAH LIBBERTEES!!!!!"

Go fuck yourselves, snowflakes. :fu:

You're the one doing all the crying, moron. It's fun watching all you prog morons claim these so-call debates are so beneficial to Republicans, yet progs are the only ones who want them to continue.

Live with it turd, the CPD run firing squads are over.

Forum List

Back