Republicans will not debate.

I think at this point, Trump's cultist base, with their unpatriotic/ anti-American/ autocratic stance, would rather engage in Civil war, before Trump has to get in front of a court of law. They are that mentally disturbed. They would literally tear down 250 years worth of Constitutional precedence with violence, than for Trump to be held accountable. These folks have officially lost their minds over losing a free and fair election.
Yup. And those minds are lost forever. They will never get them back.

Dems will be destroyed then we'll laugh while kicking dirt in your faces.
giphy.gif

There you go again. Now you are lying. Go through my profile and skim through my posts. You'll find tons of links. Pick anyone you like, and we'll lock horns over any of them. My linked facts against yours. Wait a minute, you have no linked facts. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I don't need to post a counter argument to your claim that the corporations are to blame for inflation. Like most of your posts, that's idiotic on its face. Only commie morons believe that theory.

And you have proof they joined the Democratic Party at the debate...right?
They were moderators, you fucking moron. They were Democrats before the debate. When did anyone claim they joined the Democrat part at the debate? How fucking stupid can a person possibly be?

You're hearing yourself cry like a whiney bitch at how unfair the debates are for Republicans.
Says the turd who is afraid to have his candidate participate in any debate that isn't organized by Democrat apparatchiks.

Last edited:
They were moderators, you fucking moron. They were Democrats before the debate. When did anyone claim they joined the Democrat part at the debate? How fucking stupid can a person possibly be?
2aguy did. And yes, like you, he's pretty fucking stupid. Nobody can have a discussion on this board because of the crazy allegations you guys keep hurling around non-stop

This thread should be in conspiracy theories since the election is three years out and you have no fricking idea who the Republican is or if they will debate or not
Its not a theory though...it was reported in the New York Times and they quote he RNC.

"The Republican Party chairwoman, Ronna McDaniel, had demanded that changes be made to the commission and how the debates were held, writing in a letter to the commission in June that the party and its voters had lost faith in the commission.

The change requiring candidates to refuse participation in the commission’s debates is to be voted on at the R.N.C. winter meeting in Salt Lake City in February. If the R.N.C. moves forward with it, it is unclear what that would mean for future debates. But it would change the approach to be similar to what happened before the commission existed, when the two parties or campaigns had to negotiate directly and agree on terms, or no debates would take place."

Forum List

Back