Republicans will not debate.

How is it working out just fine if the middle class, working class, and poor are paying more for goods, services, and energy prices? Good for you.
So, a 3.9% unemployment, 6% GDP growth and 5.8% real wage growth is a problem for you.

So, a 3.9% unemployment, 6% GDP growth and 5.8% real wage growth is a problem for you.
Inflation and higher energy prices counter everything you just sited. So, forget about whether it is bad for me or good for you, how is it good for the middle class, working class, and poor? You need to sell the rest, not me.

LOLOL

A pussy who can't handle a debate calling others a snowflake.

Now that's rich.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Dems RIG the debates and cheat, shocker there. Here's an idea pound sand and debate yourselves. LMAO Biden talking non-stop for 2 hours :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You don’t “got” anything. Wallace is a lib because that’s how he speaks and thinks.
Wallace is not a liberal, idiot. He's just smart enough not to fall for the insanity that surrounds Trump & the former Republican Party, you moron. And he's not afraid to point it out.

And you can't handle it. That's why he's a target.

Chris Wallace is a lib because he's not one of Trump's lackeys.

We get it.
Wallace is not a liberal, idiot. He's just smart enough not to fall for the insanity that surrounds Trump & the former Republican Party, you moron. And he's not afraid to point it out.

And you can't handle it. That's why he's a target.
No, you imbecile. He is a liberal. Plain and obvious. You don’t admit it or maybe you don’t recognize it because you wouldn’t want to criticize one of your own.

Last edited:
No, you imbecile. He is a liberal. Plain and obvious. You don’t admit it or maybe you don’t recognize it because you wouldn’t want to criticize o e of your own.
Apparently, you missed the numerous times Wallace defended Trump & bent over backwards to give him a fair shake.

And he's done the same for members of Trump's Party.

Sure. Here’s my hoop. Jump through it, bitch.

if you don’t recognize the arrogant liberalism of a pantload like little Chrissy Wallace you are either pathetically misled by labels or you’re dishonest.
In other words, you can't prove your claim.

I already knew that, Zippy.

Forum List

Back