Republicans will not debate.

I think at this point, Trump's cultist base, with their unpatriotic/ anti-American/ autocratic stance, would rather engage in Civil war, before Trump has to get in front of a court of law. They are that mentally disturbed. They would literally tear down 250 years worth of Constitutional precedence with violence, than for Trump to be held accountable. These folks have officially lost their minds over losing a free and fair election.
I think you are in the wrong thread.

"Arrangements?" You mean questions and answers rehearsed right? LOL! Trump is a coward. He can't do shit on his own.
You mean Biden is afraid to debate if the deck isn't stacked in his favor. We already knew that.

He was an intern when he was 18...
Trump was a Democrat for an number of decades after...
Hillary Clinton was a Republican when she was 18...
Ronald Reagan was a Democrat when he was young..

So it is fair to say everyone has a past... How about the four decades of journalism in between...
So? His statement stands.

Let me get this straight: You believe what you do in here is "debate?"
Yes! Go back through my posts, and their are hundreds, if not thousands of links I provided, and not one time did you ever mount an intelligent, informative challenge of substance. Not one. It's only trolling. You aren't capable of debate sonny. You are totally ignorant of facts, and your mental state is out of control.

Did you watch the debate with your head up your ass? It was that maniac Trump who contnually interrupted Biden.

His schoolyard bully act backfired on him when the entire Country saw tRump for what he is. A fucking menace.
What backfired is allowing the corporate lib Chris Mathews to "moderate" the debate.

Yes! Go back through my posts, and their are hundreds, if not thousands of links I provided, and not one time did you ever mount an intelligent, informative challenge of substance. Not one. It's only trolling. You aren't capable of debate sonny. You are totally ignorant of facts, and your mental state is out of control.
You're delusional.

You mean Biden is afraid to debate if the deck isn't stacked in his favor. We already knew that.
Let's put it this way, if they put me up against you in a debate on television, I would destroy you. How? Because of documented facts. And what would your defense be? You'd either attack me, or use what about isms as a cover, because you are unprepared, ignorant, a liar, and mentally unfit to debate anyone. That's why you troll.

Forum List

Back