Republicans will not debate.

No youi claim you use facts?

You are such a hoot!
Once again, you leave nothing to debate. If Jo Blow on this forum presented a link or facts, all you do is shoot it down by saying the person is a hoot. Why not prove the person is a hoot with their own facts, by producing some of your own, proving the person is a hoot? I'll tell you why, because you have no facts. And that's the problem with you. And we are talking everyone of your posts are the same. You are a loser on this forum that just takes up space saying nothing.

Once again, you leave nothing to debate. If Jo Blow on this forum presented a link or facts, all you do is shoot it down by saying the person is a hoot. Why not prove the person is a hoot with their own facts, by producing some of your own, proving the person is a hoot? I'll tell you why, because you have no facts. And that's the problem with you. And we are talking everyone of your posts are the same. You are a loser on this forum that just takes up space saying nothing.
When do you idiots ever post facts?

When do you idiots ever post facts?
There you go again. Now you are lying. Go through my profile and skim through my posts. You'll find tons of links. Pick anyone you like, and we'll lock horns over any of them. My linked facts against yours. Wait a minute, you have no linked facts. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You're the enemy, turd. You put the senile pedophile in office.
There you go again. Can you debate the link? NO! Where's your intelligent counter argument? Nowhere! Where's your linked argument? Nowhere! You're a loser sonny boy. But please, do continue making a fool of yourself. This forum is getting a good taste of what a real idiot looks like on this forum.

The corporations are working with the government. The Fed is causing the inflation along with Biden's piss poor policies.

What is sad is this is all by design.
No, it isn't the government per say. It's the lobbyists who own the politicians. And yes, many are from both sides. Don't blame government, blame the politicians who are in bed with them. Who voted in Citizens United, and there you will find where inflation comes from. We are being played by Oligarchs who pay politicians.

As for Biden's economic policies, show us one, by way of a link, that is causing inflation to rise. And don't even try with the drilling nonsense. The pipelines were never completed, they would be transporting dirty oil through the Ogalala aquifer, and the lands being used for pipelines would be government land that Biden stopped them from drilling on. Let me ask you something, are we as U.S. citizens getting a kick back from the use of government land we pay for, just so oil companies can drill and run pipelines on? Fuck no! So, on that front, stop being a stooge.

It’s a hoot you think you actually said something with that post.

No, it isn't the government per say. It's the lobbyists who own the politicians. And yes, many are from both sides. Don't blame government, blame the politicians who are in bed with them. Who voted in Citizens United, and there you will find where inflation comes from. We are being played by Oligarchs who pay politicians.

As for Biden's economic policies, show us one, by way of a link, that is causing inflation to rise. And don't even try with the drilling nonsense. The pipelines were never completed, they would be transporting dirty oil through the Ogalala aquifer, and the lands being used for pipelines would be government land that Biden stopped them from drilling on. Let me ask you something, are we as U.S. citizens getting a kick back from the use of government land we pay for, just so oil companies can drill and run pipelines on? Fuck no! So, on that front, stop being a stooge.
Shove your talking points. Biden screwed up everything and there is no way around it. My link is reality. Do you ever leave your house or are you afraid?

Forum List

Back