Republicans will not debate.

You claim the members of that commission are "Democratic apparatchiks."

I showed you who the members are and asked you to prove your claim; but rather than prove it, you ran like a pussy.

Your fear answered my question for you.

tenor.gif
I don't waste my time doing your homework assignments. Honest people can judge for themselves whether they were fair. Doiuche bags like you would never concede that they weren't, no matter how much evidence you are shown.

Once again, you never quoted any of my posts.

And I never made the claim you said I did, Dumbass.

Keep lying. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Again, I quoted you...

Faun: There were two presidential debates in 2020

Nostra: There were 4.

Now your lies are just piling up.

I don't waste my time doing your homework assignments. Honest people can judge for themselves whether they were fair. Doiuche bags like you would never concede that they weren't, no matter how much evidence you are shown.
You're not an honest person, fucking moron.

And it's not my homework assignment, it's yours. You made the claim, it's your claim to prove.

You claim those people are "Democratic apparatchiks." I showed you who's actually on that commission and you ran like the pussy you are because you can't prove your claim is true.

Obviously, if you could have proven it you would have proven it.

tenor.gif

Republicans backed out of the rigged firing squad Dim asshole suckers organized. You Dim assholes have made it clear you refuse to participate in fair debates.
the debates have been organized by the commission for presidential debates (CPD) for around 3 decades. Its still the same organization its always been. When you look past republican excuses, its just because the GOP has no party platform. Also, to prevent Trump for humiliating himself as he always does.

Only cucks and panty waists claim they were not.
Wow, that was brilliant!

Would you like to go another 10 rounds with this line of debate?

The bottom line, no discussion about debates will continue based on the premise that the CPD organized debates were fair.

You're not an honest person, fucking moron.

And it's not my homework assignment, it's yours. You made the claim, it's your claim to prove.

You claim those people are "Democratic apparatchiks." I showed you who's actually on that commission and you ran like the pussy you are because you can't prove your claim is true.

Obviously, if you could have proven it you would have proven it.

tenor.gif

<YAWN!>

the debates have been organized by the commission for presidential debates (CPD) for around 3 decades. Its still the same organization its always been. When you look past republican excuses, its just because the GOP has no party platform. Also, to prevent Trump for humiliating himself as he always does.
The debates have always been slanted against Republicans. The moderators have always been liberals. The have gotten especially bad over the last 15 years.

Wow, that was brilliant!

Would you like to go another 10 rounds with this line of debate?

The bottom line, no discussion about debates will continue based on the premise that the CPD organized debates were fair.
Great, so you're gonna stop posting in this thread?

Of course you said that...

Faun: There were two presidential debates in 2020
Nostra: There were 4.
In the amount of time you have spent not doing what you're paid to do you could have found the post.

In the amount of time you have spent not doing what you're paid to do you could have found the post.
Of course I could have. So could you, for that matter. Why do you think it's my job to fulfill your wishes?

Forum List

Back