Republicans will not debate.

I didn't make that claim, douchebag.

I don't need to prove it. Honest people know it's true. You could determine that just by watching the way Candy Crowley and Chris Wallace played interference for the Democrat. We also know that Donna Brazil gave the questions to Hillary. What more proof do you need?

<YAW!>

I didn't claim they were all Democrats, jackass.
I don't need to prove it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Its not a theory though...it was reported in the New York Times and they quote he RNC.

"The Republican Party chairwoman, Ronna McDaniel, had demanded that changes be made to the commission and how the debates were held, writing in a letter to the commission in June that the party and its voters had lost faith in the commission.

The change requiring candidates to refuse participation in the commission’s debates is to be voted on at the R.N.C. winter meeting in Salt Lake City in February. If the R.N.C. moves forward with it, it is unclear what that would mean for future debates. But it would change the approach to be similar to what happened before the commission existed, when the two parties or campaigns had to negotiate directly and agree on terms, or no debates would take place."

So Republicans ... THREE YEARS OUT from the election have no commit specifically to the commission that organizes Democrat farces ... THREE YEARS OUT ... and assure them .... THREE YEARS OUT ... that they can ignore the Republicans and they will show up any way.

OK, that leaves only one question. How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid?

Last edited:
And the thread title is a complete lie. Nobody has said Republicans won't debate, the RNC simply said they are not playing the stupid, biased game of the PDC any longer.

candycorn is a lying sack of shit.

And it's about time too. Now the next question, will RNC back it up ...

LOLOL

Sadly for you, you don't make Internet rules. Shit, you can barely manage a database.
you can barely manage a database

Prove it.
I bet you never designed a Database so they made you a Table Updater.

you can barely manage a database

Prove it.
I bet you never designed a Database so they made you a Table Updater.
Nah, I've worked for some startups without a DBA where we had to model, create and maintain the databases. It's menial work. The biggest effort was just in the design. Perfect for someone like you though.

LOL

Ok, I made a mistake about the year.

You still lied and claimed there were 4 presidential debates. when there were 2.
You lied that there were 2 when there was zero.............and not even a campaign going on. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

LOL

You're literally making claims that you insist you don't have to prove when the reality is a) you can't prove it, that's why you refuse; and b) you're a documented liar...

No, I don't have to prove them to the likes of you, who would never be convinced by a mountain of evidence. Any rational person who watched the debates knows it's true, just as they know that Biden is a corrupt pedophile liar.

Nah, I've worked for some startups without a DBA where we had to model, create and maintain the databases. It's menial work. The biggest effort was just in the design. Perfect for someone like you though.
Fool...Designing a database along with the driving tables that know the database and know the interfaces eliminates thousands of lines of code.
You're a hack doing small projects with small teams.

You lied that there were 2 when there was zero.............and not even a campaign going on. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
Yes, a mistake with the years. Whereas the year was correct here and you falsely claimed there were 4 presidential debates in 2020.

Faun: There were two presidential debates in 2020

Nostra: There were 4.

No, I don't have to prove them to the likes of you, who would never be convinced by a mountain of evidence. Any rational person who watched the debates knows it's true, just as they know that Biden is a corrupt pedophile liar.
LOL

You would if you could, fucking moron.

Who knows who you think you're fooling?

Forum List

Back