Republicans will not debate.

Yes, a mistake with the years. Whereas the year was correct here and you falsely claimed there were 4 presidential debates in 2020.

Faun: There were two presidential debates in 2020
Nostra: There were 4.
There were 4 scheduled for 2020, Dumbass. Veggie Joe wouldn't show up for the third when Trump challenged the commission to change moderators since he was a former Veggie Joe intern.

You thought there were 2 debates in 2021. What a dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Fool...Designing a database along with the driving tables that know the database and know the interfaces eliminates thousands of lines of code.
You're a hack doing small projects with small teams.
LOL

Imbecile, Startups typically don't even bother to hire a DBA. They leave that work up to the developers. As companies grow though, they might hire a DBA just to give the developers more time to focus on the real work.

LOL

Imbecile, Startups typically don't even bother to hire a DBA. They leave that work up to the developers. As companies grow though, they might hire a DBA just to give the developers more time to focus on the real work.
You didn't reply to my post.
I've been creating databases for 30 years and have developed a template that saves the programmers from typing the same bullshit code over and over along with many other mechanisms that causes a database to be self-aware.
You think I give a shit about your stupid ass Java expertise?
Java's just another piece of shit oo language.

What I do give a shit about is a LibBot who lives behind a gate.

There were 4 scheduled for 2020, Dumbass. Veggie Joe wouldn't show up for the third when Trump challenged the commission to change moderators since he was a former Veggie Joe intern.

You said there were 4. There were only 2.

You didn't reply to my post.
I've been creating databases for 30 years and have developed a template that saves the programmers from typing the same bullshit code over and over along with many other mechanisms that causes a database to be self-aware.
You think I give a shit about your stupid ass Java expertise?
Java's just another piece of shit oo language.

What I do give a shit about is a LibBot who lives behind a gate.
LOL

Yeah, CREATE TABLE.......

is just sooo difficult.

:lmao:

I don't bother considering anything you say because you're a clueless lying piece of shit.
Not everbody believes tRump's line that he's a "stable genius", though he may know a couple "big words" that he lays claim too.

I'll give him that so you can stop crying now, asscrack.

You said there were 4. There were only 2.

These so-called debate have been stacked against Republicans for a long time. It's about time they pulled out.
Here's where she starts dishing out the verbal abuse and claiming that you're "afraid." What none of these turds can seem to explain is why anyone should participate in a process that isn't fair. The seem to believe that Republicans are obligated to subject themselves to bias and mistreatment.

Aside from the reality there weren't 4 presidential debates scheduled in 2020, who cares how many were scheduled? I pointed out there were 2 presidential debates in 2020 and you responded saying there were 4.

Aside from the reality there weren't 4 presidential debates scheduled in 2020, who cares how many were scheduled? I pointed out there were 2 presidential debates in 2020 and you responded saying there were 4.

Not everbody believes tRump's line that he's a "stable genius", though he may know a couple "big words" that he lays claim too.

I'll give him that so you can stop crying now, asscrack.
How does that prove you aren't a lying piece of shit?

It's hilarious the way all you prog assholes are clucking so furiously about Repubs pulling out of the debate. Who are the ones crying here? Is sure isn't Republicans. We're happy now that the farce is finally over.

It's time for you idiots to face reality: there will be no more debates organized by the CPD.

How does that prove you aren't a lying piece of shit?
I don't have to prove anything to you. You yourself are the lying piece of shit defending Trump who's the biggest goddam lying sack of shit born in the past 75 years.

And he proved it again in Arizona with that deranged rant that he treated his mob to on Saturday.

I don't have to prove anything to you. You yourself are the lying piece of shit defending Trump who's the biggest goddam lying sack of shit born in the past 75 years.

And he proved it again in Arizona with that deranged rant that he treated his mob to on Saturday.
:itsok:

Wow! I hope you're not that dumb!
Have you created anything other than an Entity or Code Table?
Do tell!
No, because CREATE TABLE....... is easy enough that even you could prolly do it.

Regardless, to show how insignificant DBA's are (not that you ever said you're a DBA), in my current role, there are 30 engineers on my team. 24 are Java developers ... 2 are UI guys ... 2 are QA .... and 2 are DBA's.

Last edited:

LOL

Moron, I already showed this to ya... here it is again just to laugh at you ...

There were 3 presidential debates scheduled in 2020...

Do ya see what that ^^^ says, bedwetter? "First presidential debate", "Second presidential debate" and "Third presidential debate."

An idiot claims first, second and third equals four. :eusa_doh:

No, because CREATE_TABLE....... is easy enough that even you could prolly do it.

Regardless, to show how insignificant DBA's are (not that you ever said you're a DBA), in my current role, there are 30 engineers on my team. 24 are Java developers ... 2 are UI guys ... 2 are QA .... and 2 are DBA's.
First of all, please stop referring to coders as engineers unless they are electrical or mechanical engineers or have advanced math degrees.
If they have credentials, then power to them,

If you're using SQL Server, you don't need a DBA, you need at most 10 developers, and that's too many.
SQL Server DBAs don't have all that much to do.
Presuming you use SQL Server, Triggers and Stored Procedures can be written in any language and even SQL Script does loops and String manipulation.

You can't imagine how much code is not needed, but that would require a generation of new coders that aren't arrogant assholes.
It would also lower your boss's dependence on the coders.
The more people on the team, the shitter the system will be.

I am grateful that my first job was for a British Financial software development company that forced me to think about what I was doing.

24 Java coders!

First of all, please stop referring to coders as engineers unless they are electrical or mechanical engineers or have advanced math degrees.
If they have credentials, then power to them,

If you're using SQL Server, you don't need a DBA, you need at most 10 developers, and that's too many.
SQL Server DBAs don't have all that much to do.
Presuming you use SQL Server, Triggers and Stored Procedures can be written in any language and even SQL Script does loops and String manipulation.

You can't imagine how much code is not needed, but that would require a generation of new coders that aren't arrogant assholes.
It would also lower your boss's dependence on the coders.
The more people on the team, the shitter the system will be.

I am grateful that my first job was for a British Financial software development company that forced me to think about what I was doing.

24 Java coders!
I'll be sure to tell execs they should change our titles to something other than "software engineer." :lmao:

At any rate, database management I've done was as simple as writing SQL scripts that were then applied to the database. That included creating, altering tables, indexes, stored procedures and triggers. It's child's play and didn't require any formal training. That's why there's only 2 on my current team of 30.

Forum List

Back