🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans will save us from the commie hordes.

That was mildly amusing. :biggrin:

Let’s take a look at Will Hurd. We will step away from his support of amnesty and look at his pro abortion stance. Republicans aren’t supposed to support abortion, yet Will Hurd does. Now, what I find amusing is Hannity and Lavin, the two republican water
A half-drunken rant.

How so? Pleas show me where I’m wrong?

Enjoy your epiphany.
I'm not one to rain on your parade.

Okay so you spent 20 minutes on the google box an saw that I’m right. Next.

Whattevahh...

The invitation is still there. Please, go head.
:th_weirdthread:

Or, the they just the same fucking morons in a wrapper that conservatives find more appealing? Allot has been said about democrats want and need to spend a shit ton of money on stupid shit as well as their willingness to let illegal aliens south of our border flood the country, but to be honest Republicans haven't been any better. As a matter of fact, far as the illegal immigration thing gos republicans and democrats have been in lock step on doing nothing to stop it, as well as granting amnesty. Dick Perry, Trumps secretary of energy made his political bones pandering to illegal aliens. He basically gave wetbacks priority over Texans on collage fees. The gimp Greg Abbot has picked up right where Dick left off. So why then is it some kind of national emergency that democrats are selling us out when republicans are doing the exact same thing? Why keep voting people like Will Hurd in when they oppose the wall and want amnesty?

Which? And which republicans would you like to know openly support amnesty, and spend tax payers money as fast as democrat? Do you just want border state republicans, or just reputable who represent districts on the border? We are going to look at voting record here and see how that contrasts with their comments on Fox News.

I'm not saying that Republicans are saints. They are just the lesser of the two evils and trust me, Democrats embody evilness.

Galt, that was nice of you to play along in his thread
You're a gentleman.

Are you waiting on Hannity to tell you? If so, how are you any different then Rdean? Tell me, who said this?

When it came to border issues, Perry said what's needed to secure the border is not a fence, but manpower. Perry also said the government needs to send drones to hover over the border, all day, every day. But all of that may not even be necessary, Perry argued, if the Keystone Pipeline were allowed. Perry said the pipeline would create better jobs for Mexicans in Mexico and thus stem the tide of immigrants looking for work in America." The Voter's Self Defense System (votesmart.org)

Hm. The keystone was approved yet here we are.

And here he is doubling down on his putting illegals over Texas citizens.

N SHARP CONTRAST TO the national Republican Party line, Texas Gov. Rick Perry still supports his state's version of the so-called DREAM Act, which permits foreign-born children of illegal immigrantsto pay in-state college tuition. "To punish these young Texans for their parents' actions is not what America has always been about," the potential dark horse GOP candidate told the New Hampshire Union Leader in his first New Hampshire interview of the 2012 campaign cycle.

So let me get this straight. Dick Perry says when keystone is approved illegals will stop coming, yet he is in charge of everything energy in America, pipeline is approved, yet we have a crisis on the border?

Let’s take a look at Will Hurd. We will step away from his support of amnesty and look at his pro abortion stance. Republicans aren’t supposed to support abortion, yet Will Hurd does. Now, what I find amusing is Hannity and Lavin, the two republican water
How so? Pleas show me where I’m wrong?

Enjoy your epiphany.

Whattevahh...

^ likely has Lavin poster in his room. Looky here.

Rep. Scott Taylor (VA-2)
Rep. Dan Newhouse (WA-4)
Rep. Mia Love (UT-4)
Rep. Mark Amodei (NV-2)
Rep. David Valadao (CA-21)
Rep. Dave Reichert (WA-8)
Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (PA-8)
Rep. Mike Coffman (CO-6)
Rep. Charles Dent (PA-15)
Rep. Frank LoBiando (NJ-2)
Rep. Peter King (NY-2)
Rep. Carlos Curbelo (FL-26)
Rep. Illeana Ros-Lehtinen (FL-27)
Rep. Ryan Costello (PA-6)
Rep. Fred Upton (MI-6)
Rep. Jeff Denham (CA-10)
Rep. Rodney Davis (IL-13)
Rep. John Faso (NY-19)
Rep. John Katko (NY-24)
Rep. Chris Stewart (UT-2)
Rep. Susan Brooks (IN-5)
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (IL-16)
Rep. Glenn T. Thompson (PA-5)
Rep. Mike Simpson (ID-2)
Rep. Mimi Walters (CA-45)
Rep. Leonard Lance (NJ-7)
Rep. Pat Meehan (PA-7)
Rep. Elise Stefanik (NY-21)
Rep. Tom McArthur (NJ-3)
Rep. Chris Smith (NJ-4)
Rep. Jenniffer Gonzales-Colon (PR)
Rep. Joe Barton (TX-6)
Rep. Will Hurd (TX-23)
Rep. Bruce Poloquin (ME-2)

Or, the they just the same fucking morons in a wrapper that conservatives find more appealing? Allot has been said about democrats want and need to spend a shit ton of money on stupid shit as well as their willingness to let illegal aliens south of our border flood the country, but to be honest Republicans haven't been any better. As a matter of fact, far as the illegal immigration thing gos republicans and democrats have been in lock step on doing nothing to stop it, as well as granting amnesty. Dick Perry, Trumps secretary of energy made his political bones pandering to illegal aliens. He basically gave wetbacks priority over Texans on collage fees. The gimp Greg Abbot has picked up right where Dick left off. So why then is it some kind of national emergency that democrats are selling us out when republicans are doing the exact same thing? Why keep voting people like Will Hurd in when they oppose the wall and want amnesty?

Which? And which republicans would you like to know openly support amnesty, and spend tax payers money as fast as democrat? Do you just want border state republicans, or just reputable who represent districts on the border? We are going to look at voting record here and see how that contrasts with their comments on Fox News.

I'm not saying that Republicans are saints. They are just the lesser of the two evils and trust me, Democrats embody evilness.

You're a gentleman.

Are you waiting on Hannity to tell you? If so, how are you any different then Rdean? Tell me, who said this?

When it came to border issues, Perry said what's needed to secure the border is not a fence, but manpower. Perry also said the government needs to send drones to hover over the border, all day, every day. But all of that may not even be necessary, Perry argued, if the Keystone Pipeline were allowed. Perry said the pipeline would create better jobs for Mexicans in Mexico and thus stem the tide of immigrants looking for work in America." The Voter's Self Defense System (votesmart.org)

N SHARP CONTRAST TO the national Republican Party line, Texas Gov. Rick Perry still supports his state's version of the so-called DREAM Act, which permits foreign-born children of illegal immigrantsto pay in-state college tuition. "To punish these young Texans for their parents' actions is not what America has always been about," the potential dark horse GOP candidate told the New Hampshire Union Leader in his first New Hampshire interview of the 2012 campaign cycle.

So let me get this straight. Dick Perry says when keystone is approved illegals will stop coming, yet he is in charge of everything energy in America, pipeline is approved, yet we have a crisis on the border?

Illegals, Perry, Pipeline, Energy, Border Crisis, New Hampshire 2012, In-State College Tuition, Hannity, Manpower.....WTF Are you babbling about?

BUILD OUT THE FUCKING WALL, ALREADY!!!

Enjoy your epiphany.

Whattevahh...

^ likely has Lavin poster in his room. Looky here.

Rep. Scott Taylor (VA-2)
Rep. Dan Newhouse (WA-4)
Rep. Mia Love (UT-4)
Rep. Mark Amodei (NV-2)
Rep. David Valadao (CA-21)
Rep. Dave Reichert (WA-8)
Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (PA-8)
Rep. Mike Coffman (CO-6)
Rep. Charles Dent (PA-15)
Rep. Frank LoBiando (NJ-2)
Rep. Peter King (NY-2)
Rep. Carlos Curbelo (FL-26)
Rep. Illeana Ros-Lehtinen (FL-27)
Rep. Ryan Costello (PA-6)
Rep. Fred Upton (MI-6)
Rep. Jeff Denham (CA-10)
Rep. Rodney Davis (IL-13)
Rep. John Faso (NY-19)
Rep. John Katko (NY-24)
Rep. Chris Stewart (UT-2)
Rep. Susan Brooks (IN-5)
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (IL-16)
Rep. Glenn T. Thompson (PA-5)
Rep. Mike Simpson (ID-2)
Rep. Mimi Walters (CA-45)
Rep. Leonard Lance (NJ-7)
Rep. Pat Meehan (PA-7)
Rep. Elise Stefanik (NY-21)
Rep. Tom McArthur (NJ-3)
Rep. Chris Smith (NJ-4)
Rep. Jenniffer Gonzales-Colon (PR)
Rep. Joe Barton (TX-6)
Rep. Will Hurd (TX-23)
Rep. Bruce Poloquin (ME-2)

Seriously dude, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Besides drinking, you doing drugs?, as in stimulants?
If so, see your ass on 'Live PD'.

But are they? In many cases they vote “yea” side by side with democrats. And nothing changes. Why are we stuck with the same republicans, especially if they don’t ever do anything for us?

Yeah. Truthfully, I'm starting to feel as if those establishment Republicans who are siding up with the leftists, are no better than those leftists. But until some Democrat comes along who is aligned with my beliefs of less government intrusion, more personal freedom, lower taxes, pro-military and pro-law enforcement, pro Second Amendment, ant-abortion, and lower taxes, I'll keep voting for Republicans.

You're a gentleman.

Illegals, Perry, Pipeline, Energy, Border Crisis, New Hampshire 2012, In-State College Tuition, Hannity, Manpower.....WTF Are you babbling about?

BUILD OUT THE FUCKING WALL, ALREADY!!!

Dick Perry and Will Hurd along with a good many other republicans refuse to support building a wall. Why do you keep electing them?

But are they? In many cases they vote “yea” side by side with democrats. And nothing changes. Why are we stuck with the same republicans, especially if they don’t ever do anything for us?

Yeah. Truthfully, I'm starting to feel as if those establishment Republicans who are siding up with the leftists, are no better than those leftists. But until some Democrat comes along who is aligned with my beliefs of less government intrusion, more personal freedom, lower taxes, pro-military and pro-law enforcement, pro Second Amendment, ant-abortion, and lower taxes, I'll keep voting for Republicans.

But republicans still are all for government intrusion, they just intrude a different way. Take the TSA. When they were first created they were hated. Report spoke out against them all the time. The Bush family as well as Michael Chertoff made millions off there creation. The NSA got all kinds of power that the next president very likely used to install a preferred presidential candidate into the office of president, and now no one cares. To look at the voting record of any republican and you can see for your self they don’t vote to different then the democrats do. It’s all a scam.

HOLY SHIT I'M SURE GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE COMMIE WHORES

HORDES

I MEAN HORDES

SORRY

Commie whores are just fine as long as they got huge tits and a nice ass. Don’t have to look to good in the face area as one can just turn out the lights.

Dear Crixus
what will save us from political abuse of govt for unethical waste and unauthorized spending is
ENFORCING CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS AND ETHICS
www.ethics-commission.net

We the people need to enforce LIMITS ON GOVT FIRST
if we expect to hold Politicians and Officials to follow laws.

As both parties have shown, we can no longer rely on them to
enforce and respect Constitutional laws and limits.

We have to agree to these standards first.
We have to agree to QUIT enabling and tolerating abuses of govt
resources and authority for excess waste and spending. And
INSIST that people and parties who believe in funding certain
policies PAY FOR THEIR OWN AGENDA.

Only if the public CONSENTS, and only if govt policy
REPRESENTS taxpayers and terms we believe in and agree to,
then we recognize that as public laws authorized through govt.

We need to start treating govt just like Contractors on a construction job.
We map out the plans and budget, and HIRE govt officials to implement
those plans as civil servants. If they don't follow the plans, we aren't
responsible for paying for work we didn't authorize.

If OTHER people decide they want OTHER plans built,
THOSE OTHER PEOPLE CAN PAY FOR THEIR OWN CHOICES.

We go build our own plans, and hire people who will help.

I've never seen anyone agree to pay for a house, that was
designed and decided by a committee of constructors
who could come out with anything at any cost, as long
as those constructors voted on it by majority rule.

If the hired contractors don't agree build according to preapproved
plans, you don't hire them. You go find someone who will!

Why don't we start treating govt laws like contracts
with the taxpayers. If you let CONTRACTORS run over you, and
charge you "whatever costs they vote on" for whatever they "can get done"
what do you think you're going to get?

We know better than to go there.
So why do we let govt run amok, then get
mad and hire the next team to go do the same thing?

When does it end?
When we agree to hold people responsible for paying their own expenses.
Instead of charging it to taxpayers without any recourse.

Forum List

Back