Repubs realize they guarantee midterms will be referendum on trump and his big lie.

After so many of the right's steadfast and consistent leaders have been primaried in favor of those whose support for trump is stronger, those primary winners have no choice but to continue campaigning in praise of trump. In many cases, their support of trump is the only thing that allowed them to win their primaries. Can you see somebody like Hershal Walker, whose childish remarks have included his claim that we have enough trees, and some silliness about swapping air between the US and China, coming up with a coherant reason to vote republican, other than for the only reason he won his primary? Of course, there is Liz Cheney, who won her last election with 75% of the vote, and had a long history of being a leading conservative voice for her constiuants, but she was kicked out for not kissing trump's ass often enough. The right desperately wants to make the coming election about all the silly claims about Biden's age, but the die is cast. It will be about trump, and his bizarre lies, and it's too late to change that.
Stop lying.

Stop it now.

Rehashing trump's loss is all the repubs have. It's what the midterms will be about.

In reality, 6 years of bashing Trump is all the demleftists have. They can’t Run on Recession *Joes record of high gas prices, recession, foreign affairs disasters, world wide weakness, dementia riddled videos and open borders.
Trump bad is all they have and he’s not even in office or running. Pathetic leftism is a failure and the country knows it.

Trump isn't on the ballot. Dems in Congress are.
You silly little repub. Of course he is on the ballot. Repubs aren't even allowed on their ballot if they don't pledge loyalty to him. Your party gladly linked it's self to him. Nobody made you.

After so many of the right's steadfast and consistent leaders have been primaried in favor of those whose support for trump is stronger, those primary winners have no choice but to continue campaigning in praise of trump. In many cases, their support of trump is the only thing that allowed them to win their primaries. Can you see somebody like Hershal Walker, whose childish remarks have included his claim that we have enough trees, and some silliness about swapping air between the US and China, coming up with a coherant reason to vote republican, other than for the only reason he won his primary? Of course, there is Liz Cheney, who won her last election with 75% of the vote, and had a long history of being a leading conservative voice for her constiuants, but she was kicked out for not kissing trump's ass often enough. The right desperately wants to make the coming election about all the silly claims about Biden's age, but the die is cast. It will be about trump, and his bizarre lies, and it's too late to change that.
Then there is inflation in the face of a recession.

When voters are polled on what issues concern them the most going into the midterms I have yet to see on that had Trump and the big lie at the top of it or the bottom of it or in the middle or anywhere at all.

In reality, 6 years of bashing Trump is all the demleftists have. They can’t Run on Recession *Joes record of high gas prices, recession, foreign affairs disasters, world wide weakness, dementia riddled videos and open borders.
Trump bad is all they have and he’s not even in office or running. Pathetic leftism is a failure and the country knows it.
Trump doesn't even have to make stupid remarks any more. His party members repeat his remarks regularly. Yep. its about trump and his extremely over the top rhetoric.

My hatred for Trump is visceral, and caused by his personality and character. I want him to end his life in prison, in disgrace, and in debt.

TrumpinPrison 2.jpg

I'm part of the 75%. Before that, I was part of the 75% that thought the Trumpists (boy I miss conservative republican) had the country on the wrong track.
No fan of inflation. Just glad the everybody I know that wants to work is working, which is better than the Bush crash, which still pisses me off, as I was far worse damaged by that, than higher prices.
There is no war on energy. The oil companies are doing great and production is up and been going up since about the beginning of this administration, according to production charts.
Personally, I liked the idea of flying the foreign assholes at the southern border back where they came from, but that idea only lasted a week, for political reasons. Definitely do not like midnight flights to communities that do not want them and picking up the tab. I did not and do not want to fund a wall, but Joe Fucked up the situation worse with his announcement on day 1 or 2, with no clue what it would bring and no clue how to deal with it.
The US is a mess because both parties raise more money over it being a mess. Our two parties spend more effort raising money and fighting each other than running the country for the benefit of the country, instead of their radical cults. I piss on the Democrats and the Republicans, neither worth a shit.
1. We disagree. I do believe that there is a war on energy.

2. We agree on flying migrants back home, and on finishing the wall. I also like Trump's wait in Mexico policy.

3. We agree that US politics is always a "lesser of the evils choice". I didn't like the GOP tax cuts when we're running a deficit. But the democrats are off the chart on how many fuckedup policies they have. Runaway inflation being the worst. Have you actually gone to the supermarket lately?

1. We disagree. I do believe that there is a war on energy.

2. We agree on flying migrants back home, and on finishing the wall. I also like Trump's wait in Mexico policy.

3. We agree that US politics is always a "lesser of the evils choice". I didn't like the GOP tax cuts when we're running a deficit. But the democrats are off the chart on how many fuckedup policies they have. Runaway inflation being the worst. Have you actually gone to the supermarket lately?
Who is "We"? You got a rat in your pocket or are you representing some unnamed energy group?

This election will be a referendum on the Democrat Party.
inflation
crime wave
baby formula shortage
broken supply chain
gas prices
corruption
lying
hate mongering
fear mongering
5 million+ illegal alien border stampede
Afghanistan debacle
FBI corruption
DOJ abuse of power
Car shortage
housing value collapse
recession
gay grooming in the public schools
climate change boondoggle spending
student loan debt loaded onto the backs of the taxpayers
trillions wasted

Last edited:

I don't know any conservative that's making an issue of Dementia's age. His mental state? Yes, that is an issue. The man tries to shake hands with invisible people.

Cheney didn't get booted out for not kissing Trump's ass, she got booted out for stabbing her party and constituents in the back. She got booted out because she used her political position for personal vendettas. The Cheney and Bush families have been friends for decades, and Trump had no kind words for Jeb and openly professed his hatred of GW because of the Iraq war.

I don't know any conservative that's making an issue of Dementia's age. His mental state? Yes, that is an issue. The man tries to shake hands with invisible people.

Cheney didn't get booted out for not kissing Trump's ass, she got booted out for stabbing her party and constituents in the back. She got booted out because she used her political position for personal vendettas. The Cheney and Bush families have been friends for decades, and Trump had no kind words for Jeb and openly professed his hatred of GW because of the Iraq war.
If not for her opposition to trump, Cheny would be on top of the conservative stack just jike she has always been. You say she stabbed the party in the back. That is only true if trump's cult is the party. Obviously it is.

Forum List

Back