Repubs realize they guarantee midterms will be referendum on trump and his big lie.

Everybody will be looking at trump's behavior as president and after his presidency. The coming mid-term is a referrendum on trump. Republicans have guaranteed that.
Dems actions right now are what’s pissing people off…74% Wrong track dummy….

Thank you for reinforcing the point of my OP. It will be a referrendum on trump's lies.

I haven't heard Trump say anything about the raid. I have seen pictures. And everyone knows that the way you libtards have gone after Trump has nothing to do with his actual actions and everything to do with you guys being freaking fascists.

I doubt the Mar-a-Lago raid, to retrieve government documents, trump tried to claim through lawyer were not even there, will help the Republicans. It is a shame. I remember, before Trump, years ago, they wanted to be thought of as the law and order party. What a fking mess, when a party falls to a cult supporting a person, instead of ideals.

You think machine gun armed goons raiding the home of an elderly man, looks GOOD for the people that did it?

Really?

There have been so many lies from both faces of the duopoly that it is impossible to remember them all. What all should remember is that the duopoly is two-faced.

Screenshot_20220830-114818_9GAG.jpg

I haven't heard Trump say anything about the raid. I have seen pictures. And everyone knows that the way you libtards have gone after Trump has nothing to do with his actual actions and everything to do with you guys being freaking fascists.
If you haven't heard trump say anything about it, you haven't been listening.

After so many of the right's steadfast and consistent leaders have been primaried in favor of those whose support for trump is stronger, those primary winners have no choice but to continue campaigning in praise of trump. In many cases, their support of trump is the only thing that allowed them to win their primaries. Can you see somebody like Hershal Walker, whose childish remarks have included his claim that we have enough trees, and some silliness about swapping air between the US and China, coming up with a coherant reason to vote republican, other than for the only reason he won his primary? Of course, there is Liz Cheney, who won her last election with 75% of the vote, and had a long history of being a leading conservative voice for her constiuants, but she was kicked out for not kissing trump's ass often enough. The right desperately wants to make the coming election about all the silly claims about Biden's age, but the die is cast. It will be about trump, and his bizarre lies, and it's too late to change that.
Trump endorsed candidates are like 146-7 so far.

After so many of the right's steadfast and consistent leaders have been primaried in favor of those whose support for trump is stronger, those primary winners have no choice but to continue campaigning in praise of trump. In many cases, their support of trump is the only thing that allowed them to win their primaries. Can you see somebody like Hershal Walker, whose childish remarks have included his claim that we have enough trees, and some silliness about swapping air between the US and China, coming up with a coherant reason to vote republican, other than for the only reason he won his primary? Of course, there is Liz Cheney, who won her last election with 75% of the vote, and had a long history of being a leading conservative voice for her constiuants, but she was kicked out for not kissing trump's ass often enough. The right desperately wants to make the coming election about all the silly claims about Biden's age, but the die is cast. It will be about trump, and his bizarre lies, and it's too late to change that.

Republicans?

Democrats, Biden, his criminal FBI / DOJ, and the leftist fake news media are DESPERATELY attempting to make the midterms about Trump because they know their failures in the last year and a half alone - what Americans care about the most - ensures a Red Wave ass-kicking.

Trump isn't on the ballot. Dems in Congress are.
And repubs in congress who had to either pledge their loyalty to trump or be primaried are on the ballot as well. You don't think their inability to state publicly that the big lie is a lie will be an issue?

And repubs in congress who had to either pledge their loyalty to trump or be primaried are on the ballot as well.

So the Dems are going to run against them by shrieking TRUMP?

Meanwhile, gas prices, inflation, recession, wrong track........I guess you can try.

If not for her opposition to trump, Cheny would be on top of the conservative stack just jike she has always been. You say she stabbed the party in the back. That is only true if trump's cult is the party. Obviously it is.

To some degree yes, we like what he did with this country and many of us hope he runs in 24. Especially when you compare his leadership to this buffoon.

Cheney was not only hand picked by Piglosi, but she voted for the impeachment of Trump. Piglosi wouldn't allow the Republicans to pick their own representatives in this phony investigation because that's the Nazi way. Trump aside, when you side with the enemy, you too are the enemy.

So the Dems are going to run against them by shrieking TRUMP?

Meanwhile, gas prices, inflation, recession, wrong track........I guess you can try.
No. The right is going to continue chanting "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP" and everybody is going to shun them.

So where in that article did it say anything about "heads are going to roll" at the FBI? Be specific!
MAGA
Its a start. With dozens of FBI whistleblowers more are sure to follow.

Biden's war on energy will either bite him on the ass in November or it won't. I'm thinking it will.

It's not just gasoline but the cost of living for everything. He's done nothing to stop the illegals flowing into the country by the millions nor does he want it stopped.

Its a start. With dozens of FBI whistleblowers more are sure to follow.

So exactly where in the first article did it mention anyone being fired? Or hell even reprimanded? I will wait.
MAGA

Forum List

Back