Repubs realize they guarantee midterms will be referendum on trump and his big lie.

You think machine gun armed goons raiding the home of an elderly man, looks GOOD for the people that did it?

Really?
So far, it looks like carried out on the up and up. Many classified and even top secret documents recovered the Trump's legal representatives said were no longer there after what they had been forced to give back, already. It appears they were lying. What a surprise.
No. This looks realy bad for Trump and like the FBI and the Justice Department had good reason to go and get, what they were informed by Trump insider were still there. Polls show the American people support retrieval, except for Trumpers.

If you haven't heard trump say anything about it, you haven't been listening.

Perhaps. Trump doesn't live in MY head rent free, like with some of you guys.

But my point stands. One doesn't have to be following Trump to know about the Abuse of Power Raid, you guys did, to try to intimidate your enemies, and to know that it was very, very wrong, and anti-American, and the type of shit you would expect in a third world shit hole.

Try to keep up. Trump and the GOP already made it about trump,
By opposing an historic, unprecedented, unwarranted, heavily-armed raid ordered by participants in a failed coup attempt and carried out by participants of the same failed coup attempt?!

And dupes like you are doing your part to try to help Democrats make the midterms about Trump and convince Americans that it's the Republicans doing so.

Tell.me, sport, why is even the liberal media reporting that Democrats up for election want nothing to do with Biden?

Why are Democrats and propagandists like you trying so hard to ignore the fact that at least 7 out of 10 Americans think the US under Biden is heading in the wrong direction?

Why are Democrats and dupes like you so desperate to avoid talking about how the vast majority of Americans who voted for Biden said if they knew about Hunter's laptop they would not have voted for Biden & the election would have ended very differently?

Why are Democratsxand dupes like you so desperate to make the election about Trump instead of anything the Democrats and Biden may have accomplished successfully....which isn't much if anything?

It's not Republicans who are desperate to get the focus off the actual Democrats up for election, Biden, and what they've done ... and haven't done.

Yep. That's exactly how trump does it.
1. See something you don't like.
2. Make up and tell a lie saying exactly oposite of what you didn't like
3. Expect the crazies to believe you.

I'm sure trump would be proud of your lying skills.
I love it when Democrats and apologists use the sane ol' tactic of accusing others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done, are doing, and will continue to do.

laughing hilariously.jpg

Perhaps. Trump doesn't live in MY head rent free, like with some of you guys.

But my point stands. One doesn't have to be following Trump to know about the Abuse of Power Raid, you guys did, to try to intimidate your enemies, and to know that it was very, very wrong, and anti-American, and the type of shit you would expect in a third world shit hole.
Well, that is the story trump is trying to sell. Of course his crazies believe that version, and will be repeating it every day, right up to the election, but sane people know what happened.

Well, that is the story trump is trying to sell. Of course his crazies believe that version, and will be repeating it every day, right up to the election, but sane people know what happened.
Feel better?
Didn't think so.
Do what you usually do to feel better...smoke some pot.

By opposing an historic, unprecedented, unwarranted, heavily-armed raid ordered by participants in a failed coup attempt and carried out by participants of the same failed coup attempt?!

And dupes like you are doing your part to try to help Democrats make the midterms about Trump and convince Americans that it's the Republicans doing so.

Tell.me, sport, why is even the liberal media reporting that Democrats up for election want nothing to do with Biden?

Why are Democrats and propagandists like you trying so hard to ignore the fact that at least 7 out of 10 Americans think the US under Biden is heading in the wrong direction?

Why are Democrats and dupes like you so desperate to avoid talking about how the vast majority of Americans who voted for Biden said if they knew about Hunter's laptop they would not have voted for Biden & the election would have ended very differently?

Why are Democratsxand dupes like you so desperate to make the election about Trump instead of anything the Democrats and Biden may have accomplished successfully....which isn't much if anything?

It's not Republicans who are desperate to get the focus off the actual Democrats up for election, Biden, and what they've done ... and haven't done.
The trump warrant was certainly historic, and unprecidented, but it was also the first time an ex president stole top secret documents that could put our country, as well as the brave men and women working in clandestine places throughout the world in danger , and then lied about having those documents. Trump's lies forced the warrant to be issued. Letting him keep those top secret papers was not an option.

FYI, in America blow jobs are considered oral sex. So he lied but that isn't why he was impeached. He committed perjury and obstruction of justice, and denied Jones her civil rights. I don't think it rose to the level of impeachment but Clinton knew it was wrong on his part and that is why he lied, no other reason to lie.

He did NOT deny Jones her civil rights. Jones case was dismissed for lack of any evidence whatsoever. And it was dismissed WITH PREJUDICE, which means that Jones had to pay Clinton's lawyer. But the Republican lawyers appealed the dismissal, and the House moved to impeach Clinton, so he settled the case just to make it go away, so he could focus on the Impeachment.

The trump warrant was certainly historic, and unprecidented, but it was also the first time an ex president stole top secret documents that could put our country, as well as the brave men and women working in clandestine places throughout the world in danger ..

Way to falsely claim you have a fucking clue what Trump had in his possession....again you are desperate to make Trump the focus, no matter how much you have to lie.

Way to falsely claim you have a fucking clue what Trump had in his possession....again you are desperate to make Trump the focus, no matter how much you have to lie.
No, I didn't participate in the inventory of what was taken any more than you were. It's a matter if you believe the official version of what was taken. I do. Obviously, you don't. Not the first time you chose an alternate reality with no evidence to support it..

So nothing, just more bullshit on your part. Thanks for admitting you are full of shit!
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER

No, I didn't participate in the inventory of what was taken any more than you were.
So you were lying your ass off / pushing unproven propaganda / disinformation because, as I said, tou are desperate to make the midterms about Trump instead of about the Democrats, their failed policies and crimes, and the damage they have done.

Forum List

Back