repubs what do you hate about repubs and dems what do you hate about dems

Hate is a strong word and indicates hopelessness. Republicans, especially the Tea Party, are always trying to improve the republican party by working within the system. Democrats like Hodgkinson and Paddock (and maybe Kelley) show the true hatred exhibited in the democrat party and plan mass murder.

I dislike a lot from both
To be honest, Idk of any good things
Both are so wrapped up in the party-over-country bullshit that they're fairly equally repellent in their own way.

I'll guess that answers from both parties will be something like "they're liars and hypocrites and will say anything to stay in power".

Which, we must admit, is true.

:laugh:

Dems: Always so sure and always so wrong.

The outcome of anything liberal is always the exact opposite of their stated intent.

I was kinda looking for something unique to your own party. Like"I am for abortion, but like republi

The outcome of anything liberal is always the exact opposite of their stated intent.
Are you a dem?

Republicans need one of these...

anatomy-of-a-man-showing-back-pain-picture-id171361342

I was kinda looking for something unique to your own party. Like"I am for abortion, but like republi

Are you a dem?
Sorry, I don't belong to either of the main parties, or actually any party.

But in fairness.

Repubs, always bitching to get in the majority and when they do they don't know how to govern. Unfortunately that goes for the dems also.

The dems are all over the place. They used to be for the working person. Now they are all in for corporations at the expense of working folk. The GOP is fully against working class people. They don't like overtime wages, social security, medicare...those things that help working people. Then they lie outright and say hey if you save you can get by. That is not true...and they know it. They believe basically that 15 bucks per hour is a good wage(laughable) and try to sell it.

Forum List

Back