Requirements To Be in the "Liberal" Club

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. The basic requirement is really quite simple: you have to unquestioningly accept stuff that common sense tells you is false.

unquestioningly
in manner that accepts something without expressing doubt or uncertainty
Definition of “unquestioningly” | Collins English Dictionary

It implies a certain lack of forethought, don't you think? (pun intended)

Sort of like this:
"I don't know, not having been there, and not knowing all the facts...."
....then he goes on to claim racism and, that police are stupid

Therefore....if you have the gall, the nerve, to question the myriad lies and fairy tales put out by Liberalism, Inc.,....well....then you can't be a member of the club.

And if you make it known that you aren't a club member, you have to be mocked, brought up on charges, lose your job.....or, as we saw in California.....physically attacked.
Sooooo........if you fear those things......you have to join up!

2. The impetus to be in the club, the Liberalism club, is that you must fear standing alone.
"While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter, "Demonic," chapter 14

Did I say "Liberal Club"?

Perhaps I meant "Liberal Mob."

The particular myth, lie, fairy tale that one must absolutely, unhesitatingly, accept is that Americans in general, white folks specifically, are racist and use ever opportunity to keep the black man down...

...and it's most egregious example is the basis of the spin-off of "Liberalism, Inc., the "Black Lives Matter Movement,' is based on the absurdity that the police pose the greatest threat of young black men.

Accept that view......or....you're out of the club!

1. The basic requirement is really quite simple: you have to unquestioningly accept stuff that common sense tells you is false.

unquestioningly

Sort of like this:

Therefore....if you have the gall, the nerve, to question the myriad lies and fairy tales put out by Liberalism, Inc.,....well....then you can't be a member of the club.

And if you make it known that you aren't a club member, you have to be mocked, brought up on charges, lose your job.....or, as we saw in California.....physically attacked.

2. The impetus to be in the club, the Liberalism club, is that you must fear standing alone.
"While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."

The particular myth, lie, fairy tale that one must absolutely, unhesitatingly, accept is that Americans in general, white folks specifically, are racist and use ever opportunity to keep the black man down...

...and it's most egregious example is the basis of the spin-off of "Liberalism, Inc., the "Black Lives Matter Movement,' is based on the absurdity that the police pose the greatest threat of young black men.

Believing something that common sense tells you is unquestionably false is a liberal affliction?

That's from PoliticalChic, the poster who once said that the Genesis version of Creation was scientifically accurate.

lolol

unquestioningly

Sort of like this:

Believing something that common sense tells you is unquestionably false is a liberal affliction?

That's from PoliticalChic, the poster who once said that the Genesis version of Creation was scientifically accurate.

lolol

"Believing something that common sense tells you is unquestionably false is a liberal affliction?"
Yes. it is...Simple stuff.
To my amazement, you were able to conjure up a response so vapid, so quickly.

3. To be a Liberal.....you must read the following baloney, and nod, muttering "duh...yup, yup..." and then shake your head, with that sad, Edith Piaf face....

images

a." Black parents say they've long known they have to have a different conversation than their white counterparts when it comes to talking about police with their children.

.....told ABC News today that ever since his sons were adolescents, he has been educating them about how to deal with law enforcement.

"I tell them, when you're in the car and a white police officer pulls you over, put your hands on the dashboard or the steering wheel," he said of his sons, who are biracial." The Conversation Black Parents Have With Their Kids About Cops

b. "....episode of “Black-ish” was the perfect example of how television can be more than entertainment.

The ABC comedy, which stars Tracee Ellis Ross and Anthony Anderson, tackled one of the biggest social issues affecting American life today: police brutality. While the show has used humor to deal with difficult subjects before (such as the “n-word”), last night’s episode struck a chord with audiences thanks to one particularly dramatic scene that spoke to every black parent’s struggle." 'Black-Ish' Summed Up Every Black Parent's Fears In One Scene

The basis, of course, is that police are out there looking for any excuse to blow black young men away.

Garbage.

Vicious, slanderous, garbage.

It poisons the individuals susceptible to this propaganda, and poisons the society itself....but it accrues votes for the Democrats, ....the 'dope vote.'

BTW....

"Over the last decade, an officer’s chance of getting killed by a black has been 18.5 times higher than the chance of an unarmed black getting killed by a cop." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

More facts....coming right up.

You are trying to propagandize an ethnic social adaptation as a political affiliation to the point of it being one super imposed onto that ethnicity, because you are ignorant of not being one that is the ethnicity...
All SE Asians have bad teeth, talk funny and have a tendency to be wanting to become communistic in their heart and home...

You are trying to propagandize an ethnic social adaptation as a political affiliation to the point of it being one super imposed onto that ethnicity, because you are ignorant of not being one that is the ethnicity...
All SE Asians have bad teeth, talk funny and have a tendency to be wanting to become communistic in their heart and home...

From the OP:

"The particular myth, lie, fairy tale that one must absolutely, unhesitatingly, accept is that Americans in general, white folks specifically, are racist and use ever opportunity to keep the black man down...

...and it's most egregious example is the basis of the spin-off of "Liberalism, Inc., the "Black Lives Matter Movement,' is based on the absurdity that the police pose the greatest threat of young black men."

True or not?

You can run, but you can't hide.
The Brown Bomber

From the OP:

"The particular myth, lie, fairy tale that one must absolutely, unhesitatingly, accept is that Americans in general, white folks specifically, are racist and use ever opportunity to keep the black man down...

...and it's most egregious example is the basis of the spin-off of "Liberalism, Inc., the "Black Lives Matter Movement,' is based on the absurdity that the police pose the greatest threat of young black men."

True or not?

The Brown Bomber
I am not black, nor am I white, so I can't answer it for you.....Who is the man?

From the OP:

True or not?

The Brown Bomber
I am not black, nor am I white, so I can't answer it for you.....Who is the man?

I'm gonna assume that your refusal to answer is due to a fear of truth.

Also a Liberal characteristic.

Sort of like this:

It would help cover your lies if you didnt provide a video contridicting what you claimed.

He didnt claim racism he said he doesnt know what part race played in it. Of course to you that means he said White people suck donkey dicks:afro:

From the OP:

True or not?

The Brown Bomber

I am not black, so how would I know. I do not live in their houses, nor do I live their lives...You though need to project that which you do not know, because you have an agenda of bias you are wanting to project...I have no such desire..

"...fear of truth".

“Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.”
Voltaire

No one will ever accuse you of modesty, either.

From the OP:

True or not?

The Brown Bomber

I am not black, so how would I know. I do not live in their houses, nor do I live their lives...You though need to project that which you do not know, because you have an agenda of bias you are wanting to project...I have no such desire..
\

You can just do like PC does and claim that you have the answers and know the thoughts of an entire group of people. Thats the best way to win an argument....create to other sides argument FOR them

From the OP:

True or not?

The Brown Bomber

\

You can just do like PC does and claim that you have the answers and know the thoughts of an entire group of people. Thats the best way to win an argument....create to other sides argument FOR them
I lack a vagina, which allows for those all seeing and powerful skills...

Typical liberalism. In the face of overwhelming facts, make vapid statements and poor excuses to justify their point of view.

unquestioningly

Sort of like this:

lolol

"Believing something that common sense tells you is unquestionably false is a liberal affliction?"

I proved the OP is a perfect example of what she is ridiculing.

Name 10 things I believe that are unquestionably false. Or shut up.

to be able to do more than cut and paste

Did you find anything of a factual nature with which to disagree?

No?

Oh....that's why you were reduced to criticizing the manner in which the facts.....FACTS....are presented.

Eminently superficial of you, isn't it.

4. Let's begin where Liberals fear to tread: the actual data.

"The police could end all lethal uses of force tomorrow and it would have at most a trivial effect on the black death-by-homicide rate.

The nation’s police killed 987 civilians in 2015, according to a database compiled by The Washington Post. Whites were 50 percent—or 493—of those victims, and blacks were 26 percent—or 258. Most of those victims of police shootings, white and black, were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force.

....the Black Lives Matter movement’s central thesis—that police pose the greatest threat to young black men. I propose two counter hypotheses: first, that there is no government agency more dedicated to the idea that black lives matter than the police; and second, that we have been talking obsessively about alleged police racism over the last 20 years in order to avoid talking about a far larger problem—black-on-black crime.

Every year, approximately 6,000 blacks are murdered. This is a number greater than white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the national population.

Blacks are killed at six times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined. In Los Angeles, blacks between the ages of 20 and 24 die at a rate 20 to 30 times the national mean.

Who is killing them?

Not the police, and not white civilians, but other blacks. The astronomical black death-by-homicide rate is a function of the black crime rate. Black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at ten times the rate of white and Hispanic male teens combined. Blacks of all ages commit homicide at eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined, and at eleven times the rate of whites alone." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

This is the discussion that Liberals of every color should be having with their children. "Who is killing them?"

Have you heard Obama say this? On the contrary... "Barack Obama Tells Ferguson Extremists To ‘Stay The Course’" (Barack Obama Tells Ferguson Extremists To ‘Stay The Course’ | www.independentsentinel.com)

Liberals put this unfit individual in office. Everyone, black or white, should never forget that.

unquestioningly

Sort of like this:

lolol

I proved the OP is a perfect example of what she is ridiculing.

Name 10 things I believe that are unquestionably false. Or shut up.

you prove nothing. You posted a juvenile comeback and then left dust believing you scored a win.....
We don't prove negatives here.

Forum List

Back