Requirements To Be in the "Liberal" Club

5. And this surprising data:

"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist if they don’t mirror population data. New York City illustrates why that expectation is so misguided. Blacks make up 23 percent of New York City’s population, but they commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime, according to victims and witnesses.

Add Hispanic shootings and you account for 98 percent of all illegal gunfire in the city. Whites are 33 percent of the city’s population, but they commit fewer than two percent of all shootings, four percent of all robberies, and five percent of all violent crime.

[Don't even bother looking for Asian crime statistics.]

These disparities mean that virtually every time the police in New York are called out on a gun run—meaning that someone has just been shot—they are being summoned to minority neighborhoods looking for minority suspects.

The geographic disparities are also huge. In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

And this:
"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist..."

Really?

Liberals came up with the 'Black Lives Matter Movement' as replacement for their earlier mob....the 'Occupy Wall Street Movement.'

Ask yourself why.

How silly. There have been roughly 1,000 mass shootings since Sandy Hook the common denominator is that they were all men. There's your problem, men+violence. It isn't Black, White, Asian, Muslim,or religious fanatic, they were all men.

How silly. There have been roughly 1,000 mass shootings since Sandy Hook the common denominator is that they were all men. There's your problem, men+violence. It isn't Black, White, Asian, Muslim,or religious fanatic, they were all men.

Brilliant.

A thousand monkeys sitting at typewriters will eventually produce Hamlet, but in the meantime they write your posts

Brilliant.

A thousand monkeys sitting at typewriters will eventually produce Hamlet, but in the meantime they write your posts

It killed your stupid OP, but then only monkey's read your posts.

1. The basic requirement is really quite simple: you have to unquestioningly accept stuff that common sense tells you is false.

unquestioningly
in manner that accepts something without expressing doubt or uncertainty
Definition of “unquestioningly” | Collins English Dictionary

It implies a certain lack of forethought, don't you think? (pun intended)

Sort of like this:
"I don't know, not having been there, and not knowing all the facts...."
....then he goes on to claim racism and, that police are stupid

Therefore....if you have the gall, the nerve, to question the myriad lies and fairy tales put out by Liberalism, Inc.,....well....then you can't be a member of the club.

And if you make it known that you aren't a club member, you have to be mocked, brought up on charges, lose your job.....or, as we saw in California.....physically attacked.
Sooooo........if you fear those things......you have to join up!

2. The impetus to be in the club, the Liberalism club, is that you must fear standing alone.
"While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter, "Demonic," chapter 14

Did I say "Liberal Club"?

Perhaps I meant "Liberal Mob."

The particular myth, lie, fairy tale that one must absolutely, unhesitatingly, accept is that Americans in general, white folks specifically, are racist and use ever opportunity to keep the black man down...

...and it's most egregious example is the basis of the spin-off of "Liberalism, Inc., the "Black Lives Matter Movement,' is based on the absurdity that the police pose the greatest threat of young black men.

Accept that view......or....you're out of the club!

Believing something that common sense tells you is unquestionably false is a liberal affliction?

That's from PoliticalChic, the poster who once said that the Genesis version of Creation was scientifically accurate.

lolol

"Believing something that common sense tells you is unquestionably false is a liberal affliction?"
Yes. it is...Simple stuff.
To my amazement, you were able to conjure up a response so vapid, so quickly.

I proved the OP is a perfect example of what she is ridiculing.

Name 10 things I believe that are unquestionably false. Or shut up.

you prove nothing. You posted a juvenile comeback and then left dust believing you scored a win.....
We don't prove negatives here.

Who's this 'we' you're talking about? Are you a RWnut spokesmodel?

Brilliant.

One monkey sitting at a keyboard will eventually cut and paste every stupid thing ever said by every RWnut.

1. The basic requirement is really quite simple: you have to unquestioningly accept stuff that common sense tells you is false.

unquestioningly

Sort of like this:

Therefore....if you have the gall, the nerve, to question the myriad lies and fairy tales put out by Liberalism, Inc.,....well....then you can't be a member of the club.

And if you make it known that you aren't a club member, you have to be mocked, brought up on charges, lose your job.....or, as we saw in California.....physically attacked.

2. The impetus to be in the club, the Liberalism club, is that you must fear standing alone.
"While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."

The particular myth, lie, fairy tale that one must absolutely, unhesitatingly, accept is that Americans in general, white folks specifically, are racist and use ever opportunity to keep the black man down...

...and it's most egregious example is the basis of the spin-off of "Liberalism, Inc., the "Black Lives Matter Movement,' is based on the absurdity that the police pose the greatest threat of young black men.

Believing something that common sense tells you is unquestionably false is a liberal affliction?

That's from PoliticalChic, the poster who once said that the Genesis version of Creation was scientifically accurate.

lolol

"Believing something that common sense tells you is unquestionably false is a liberal affliction?"

you prove nothing. You posted a juvenile comeback and then left dust believing you scored a win.....

Name 10 things I believe that are unquestionably false.

Do you mean like belief in the existence of an all powerful being that exists in the clouds?

Brilliant.

You've commented on my posts....but you write "only monkey's read your posts."

You can't make this stuff up.

Do you mean like belief in the existence of an all powerful being that exists in the clouds?

I told you exactly what I mean, you moron.

This, from the OP:

"The particular myth, lie, fairy tale that one must absolutely, unhesitatingly, accept is that Americans in general, white folks specifically, are racist and use ever opportunity to keep the black man down...

...and it's most egregious example is the basis of the spin-off of "Liberalism, Inc., the "Black Lives Matter Movement,' is based on the absurdity that the police pose the greatest threat of young black men."

These last two dolts.....Dumb and Dumber.

These are the sorts from the other side of the aisle.

Brilliant.

Am I not correct? You have to be a monkey to read you, you have to be a monkey to respond to you, you have to be a monkey to argue with you, you would have to be a retarded monkey to find common agreement with you.

Brilliant.

Am I not correct? You have to be a monkey to read you, you have to be a monkey to respond to you, you have to be a monkey to argue with you, you would have to be a retarded monkey to find common agreement with you.

So sorry......too late for you to try to dig your way out of that gaffe.

You should only open your mouth to change feet.

You've served your purpose: comic relief.
You're dismissed.

Brilliant.

So sorry......too late for you to try to dig your way out of that gaffe.

You should only open your mouth to change feet.

You've served your purpose: comic relief.
You're dismissed.

Here have a banana.
images

6. What is the fall-out from the Liberal assault on the police?

a. ".... result of the anti-cop campaign of the last two years and the resulting push-back in the streets, officers in urban areas are cutting back on precisely the kind of policing that led to the crime decline of the 1990s and 2000s. Arrests and summons are down, particularly for low-level offenses. Police officers continue to rush to 911 calls when there is already a victim. But when it comes to making discretionary stops—such as getting out of their cars and questioning people hanging out on drug corners at 1:00 a.m.—many cops worry that doing so could put their careers on the line.

When they are repeatedly called racist for stopping and questioning suspicious individuals in high-crime areas, they will perform less of those stops. " Ibid.

b. How about the black lives saved when police are respected for doing their job?

".....crime rates were much higher 20 years ago. In New York City in 1990, for example, there were 2,245 homicides. In 2014 there were 333—a decrease of 85 percent. The drop in New York’s crime rate is the steepest in the nation, but crime has fallen at a historic rate nationwide as well—by about 40 percent—since the early 1990s.

The greatest beneficiaries of these declining rates have been minorities. Over 10,000 minority males alive today in New York would be dead if the city’s homicide rate had remained at its early 1990s level." Ibid.

So.....what about the absurdity that the police pose the greatest threat of young black men?
Well....you better accept it absolutely, unhesitatingly....if you wanna belong the Liberalism Club.

And unquestioningly, too.

That's what Liberals do.

7. "....when officers back off in high crime neighborhoods, crime shoots through the roof.

Our country is in the midst of the first sustained violent crime spike in two decades. Murders rose nearly 17 percent in the nation’s 50 largest cities in 2015, and it was in cities with large black populations where the violence increased the most. Baltimore’s per capita homicide rate last year was the highest in its history. Milwaukee had its deadliest year in a decade, with a 72 percent increase in homicides. Homicides in Cleveland increased 90 percent over the previous year. Murders rose 83 percent in Nashville, 54 percent in Washington, D.C., and 61 percent in Minneapolis. In Chicago, where pedestrian stops are down by 90 percent, shootings were up 80 percent through March 2016.

....“the Ferguson effect.” .... FBI Director James Comey confirmed the Ferguson effect in a speech at the University of Chicago Law School last October. Comey decried the “chill wind” that had been blowing through law enforcement over the previous year, and attributed the sharp rise in homicides and shootings to the campaign against cops.

... Obama had the temerity to rebuke Comey, accusing him (while leaving him unnamed) of “cherry-pick[ing] data” and using “anecdotal evidence to drive policy [and] feed political agendas.” The idea that President Obama knows more about crime and policing than his FBI director is of course ludicrous. But the President thought it necessary to take Comey down, because to recognize the connection between proactive policing and public safety undermines the entire premise of the anti-cop Left: that the police oppress minority communities rather than bring them surcease from disorder.

As crime rates continue to rise, the overwhelming majority of victims are, as usual, black—as are their assailants." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Soooooo......Liberals elect a man based on his skin color, and their misconceptions accumulate.
Black unemployment soars, ...
....and their victimization via black on black crime skyrockets.

Remember.....you can't recognize this if you wanna be in the Liberal Club.

unquestioningly

Sort of like this:

lolol

Who's this 'we' you're talking about? Are you a RWnut spokesmodel?

USMB.....At least those with enough sense to see through the "ok prove me wrong" smoke screen you libs roll out.

unquestioningly

Sort of like this:

lolol

Name 10 things I believe that are unquestionably false.

Liberals question everything. And stand for nothing.

Forum List

Back