Researchers results imply that higher intelligence is correlated with left wing beliefs.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
"Our results," the paper's authors wrote, "imply that being genetically predisposed to be smarter causes left-wing beliefs."
Well sourced, good methodology, and decent sample size. Worth the read.

"Our results," the paper's authors wrote, "imply that being genetically predisposed to be smarter causes left-wing beliefs."
you may want to use a better source that doesnt use themselves as a source for their claims,,

Again, I smell the foul odor of mendacity. There is ZERO CORRELATION between intelligence and political beliefs. There are both very smart and very dumb people on both ends of the political spectrum.

1hmd6y-S.jpg

another study claiming liberals are smarter than conservatives, done by liberals.

1713731162622.png

I'm actually a pretty smart mother-fucker, and I think Leftists are idiots. I can also see when research is result-directed. It comes up a lot with climate change bullshit.

For what it's worth.

Forum List

Back