Researchers results imply that higher intelligence is correlated with left wing beliefs.

"Our results," the paper's authors wrote, "imply that being genetically predisposed to be smarter causes left-wing beliefs."

We see proof of this every day on USMB – the stupidity of conservatives on full display.
yes we see it in stupid mother fuckers like you that are always either lying or playing identity politics like you are right now,,

now go suck your case law cock and leave the rest of us alone,,

almost forgot,,

your premise is a lie..

go figure,,

you mother fuckers dont even know what a women is and youre talking shit to us that were the dumb ones,,

Nobody expected you to like this.

And nobody expected you to provide something meaningful.

Tell us. How does this account for the fact that most blacks are left-wing. I don't see them tearing up any records for being exceptionally smart (not saying they are dumb either). Just wondering.

Please include your sourced articles in your response.

And nobody expected you to provide something meaningful.

Tell us. How does this account for the fact that most blacks are left-wing. I don't see them tearing up any records for being exceptionally smart (not saying they are dumb either). Just wondering.

Please include your sourced articles in your response.
Boy that was a thin line to walk!!!

My OP is linked.

Deal with it.

Boy that was a thin line to walk!!!

My OP is linked.

Deal with it.

And I read your article and I pointed out something that was missing and I asked you a question.

I simply asked you to provide something to back up your answer.

Do I need to show you information that blacks are overrepresented in many unflattering ways.

But your article would say they are more intelligent than the right.

You deal with that, if you can.

And I read your article and I pointed out something that was missing and I asked you a question.

I simply asked you to provide something to back up your answer.

Do I need to show you information that blacks are overrepresented in many unflattering ways.

But your article would say they are more intelligent than the right.

You deal with that, if you can.
Yu need to ask the authors of the study. I didn't do it.

"Our results," the paper's authors wrote, "imply that being genetically predisposed to be smarter causes left-wing beliefs."
Well sourced, good methodology, and decent sample size. Worth the read.

I'd say higher intelligence should be moving away from beliefs, and more towards knowledge.

Well sourced, good methodology, and decent sample size. Worth the read.
It could be

Smart enough to split the atom, but too stupid to come in out of the rain

I'd say higher intelligence should be moving away from beliefs, and more towards knowledge.

What passes for knowledge these days is pretty sad.

I agree we should talk more about what we really know, but no so much about what we think we know (like the authors in the study who didn't account for some pretty glaring contradictions).

I agree we should talk more about what we really know, but no so much about what we think we know (like the authors in the study who didn't account for some pretty glaring contradictions).
#StopTheSteal!

#StopTheSteal!

Agreed.

It is frustrating.

However, this is an example of something that is pretty global.

I grow tired of Kari Lake and her claims.

At the same time, I know several people who worked at polling stations that had significant issues and that saw several "violations" of what the election manual called out as protocol.

You get to read Lake.

You don't get to read the others.

The study didn't filter for age, race, or sex.

Feel free to do your own study to prove your point.

Don't need to prove my point.

I just showed yours isn't valid.

Of course, that difference is lost on you.

But you cite a study that shows you are smarter than the average republican.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Don't need to prove my point.

I just showed yours isn't valid.

Of course, that difference is lost on you.

But you cite a study that shows you are smarter than the average republican.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You just don't like the conclusions drawn.

It's OK, nobody expected you to.

Depends really who's talking. If it's some random person on the internet, maybe, if it's some scientist doing ground breaking work, probably not.

But yes, knowledge is power. But we can also gain power by getting loads of people to believe made up stuff.

Forum List

Back