Researchers trick self driving cars into ignoring stop signs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Researchers Trick Self-Driving Cars into Ignoring Stop Signs
Researchers have found a simple way to trick self-driving cars into misidentifying street signs, a vulnerability that could put drivers in harms way.
-------------------------------------------------------

Well as some of you have already seen me say it " Everything and Anything can be and will be hacked.
So no matter how safe those banks, credit cards, science gods etc tell you it's safe you are a sucker for believing it.

What is your point, though? That we should stop using the credit cards, banks, cars, televisions, and whatever other technology we use that can potentially be hacked?

WHAT?!!!! The first self driving cars aren't full proof? That's odd, seeing how all technology works perfectly when it's first invented.

This whole thing reeks of the Illuminati. Well, that or the lizard people.

What is your point, though? That we should stop using the credit cards, banks, cars, televisions, and whatever other technology we use that can potentially be hacked?

When you have a piece of equipment that keeps you alive, and it gets hacked while in your body let us know how you feel then.

You are being tied into the matrix way beyond what you can even imagine possible, in the end you will have NO CONTROL over ANYTHING...............

From what you want to buy
What you want to eat
where you want to travel to
YOU WLL NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO have healthcare that doesn't choose what you can or can not eat........

When you have a piece of equipment that keeps you alive, and it gets hacked while in your body let us know how you feel then.

You are being tied into the matrix way beyond what you can even imagine possible, in the end you will have NO CONTROL over ANYTHING...............

What you want to eat
YOU WLL NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO have healthcare that doesn't choose what you can or can not eat........

Isn't that why they are running all the tests trying to trick the computers? You don't think they will put the cars in service without fixing all that, do you?

So...they drive just like a Somali cab driver. Won't notice the difference, just another crappy driver(less) to dodge around.

Researchers have found a simple way to trick self-driving cars into misidentifying street signs, a vulnerability that could put drivers in harms way.

Well as some of you have already seen me say it " Everything and Anything can be and will be hacked.
So no matter how safe those banks, credit cards, science gods etc tell you it's safe you are a sucker for believing it.

The only people buying those things are coastal liberals....

What you want to eat

Well, when you don't get the piece of equipment that keeps you alive and can be hacked, and instead die.....you won't be able to let anyone know how you feel. :p

You realize whatever device you are using to post these things on can be hacked, right? ;)

What you want to eat

Well, when you don't get the piece of equipment that keeps you alive and can be hacked, and instead die.....you won't be able to let anyone know how you feel. :p

You realize whatever device you are using to post these things on can be hacked, right? ;)

lol, just research it , here is some help to get yah started :

upload_2017-8-7_19-27-20.png

What you want to eat

I realize everything can be hacked, and telling me the device I use can be LMFAO dude do you seriously think I wouldn't know that.

What you want to eat

I realize everything can be hacked, and telling me the device I use can be LMFAO dude do you seriously think I wouldn't know that.

Again, then what is your point? That things are only able to be hacked because they are intentionally made that way so the government/elites/Illuminati/whoever can control people? That people should not use technology for things that can save their lives? That technology is evil? What are you trying to say by pointing out self-driving cars, which are not yet being produced for sale as far as I know, are vulnerable to hacking?

They should make the Presidential limo a self-driving car

Forum List

Back