Resolution to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene from Congress to be introduced tomorrow by Rep Jimmy Gomez

This is why:

Mocking the mentally handicapped has no place in our society, and especially not from our political leaders.
you mock republicans. Whats the difference?
you mock Christians. Whats the difference?
I mock all religions equally. Go look at my Denmark immigration topic, I agree with all the anti-Muslim stuff in there. I hate all of y'all equally, dawg.
You should debate me in the bull ring sometime though. It will be fun.

Ding is a horny old fart, I saw him flirting yesterday with the female posters

1616100960942.png

she's nuts, folks!

That’s an opinion piece based on a lie and propaganda. The liar, by virtue of proposing the expulsion, should be sued for defamation.
Meanwhile, Mad Maxine encouraged confrontation and Kommie the Ho endorsed and encouraged rioting and violence. Theirs are actual promotions of violence. Expel them from government.

she's nuts, folks!

That’s an opinion piece based on a lie and propaganda. The liar, by virtue of proposing the expulsion, should be sued for defamation.
Meanwhile, Mad Maxine encouraged confrontation and Kommie the Ho endorsed and encouraged rioting and violence. Theirs are actual promotions of violence. Expel them from government.
it's the opinion of the majority of the House, as you'll soon find out, including many Republicans like Liz C

Last time i checked, the House represents the majority of the american people

she's nuts, folks!

it's the opinion of the majority of the House, as you'll soon find out, including many Republicans like Liz C

Last time i checked, the House represents the majority of the american people
Parroting a lie doesn’t make it truth.
You don’t think congress has ever assembled a political mob? They do whatever enhances their own political circumstance.

Forum List

Back