*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Another example of just how wonderful the abortion industry treats women. How it's all about "health" and "choice".

Doc tells women not to go to hospital if they have complications....claims he's never sent anyone to the hospital, and maintains that late term abortions are roughly 1/10 as dangerous as childbirth.

All lies. And women die.

Also, he jokes about using pickaxes etc. when removing babies that aren't sufficiently "jellylike" after being killed and allowed to percolate in the womb for a couple of days, like "meat in a crockpot".

Video [fixed]: Late-term abortionist says ?It?s like putting meat in a crock pot? « Hot Air

There's a special in Hell for creeps like this. He gives humans a bad name.

^he gives the decent abortion doctors a bad name. Most are good people who care about their patients, but we never hear about those.

96,000 Americans are killed by bad doctors every year.

Conservatives and Republicans think the solution to our medical cost issues to limit the ability of those maimed by quacks to sue.

So I find this sudden concern that there are a few bad abortion doctors out there to be a bit disingenous.

WHy isn't Kosher starting a bunch of threads on this guy.

Patient claims Tulsa dentist caused heart attack - Oklahoma City - OKC - KOCO.com

Tulsa Dental Patients Fume After Exposure to Disease - ABC News

More than 7,000 patients from W. Scott Harrington's Tulsa and Owasso clinics were sent letters in late March outlining the risk of infection from poor sterilization practices and steps to obtain free blood testing. Of 3,122 patients tested by county health departments so far, 57 tested positive for hepatitis C, three tested positive for hepatitis B, and at least one tested positive for HIV.

"I think everyone here in Tulsa is shocked that an oral maxillofacial surgeon was so absolutely sloppy in both his technique and his regard for patient safety," said Patrick Carr, an attorney representing one of Harrington's former patients. "It's extremely upsetting for everybody."

^he gives the decent abortion doctors a bad name. Most are good people who care about their patients, but we never hear about those.

He was heretofore one of the most respected abortion doctors.

They're ghouls without exception, they despise women, and they kill, maim and exploit them. That's what abortion is about. There is not one abortion doctor that does it because they want to do something positive for women.

Until now.

Having a choice means having to make a choice that could result in deadly consequences like these. Pro-choice means that a woman is fighting for the right to see guys like these, and contend like Joe does, that "this is the best they can do, because of religiously inspired law."

This should get some women second guessing themselves when they want to abort their child.

Conservatives and Republicans think the solution to our medical cost issues to limit the ability of those maimed by quacks to sue.

So I find this sudden concern that there are a few bad abortion doctors out there to be a bit disingenous.

Patient claims Tulsa dentist caused heart attack - Oklahoma City - OKC - KOCO.com

More than 7,000 patients from W. Scott Harrington's Tulsa and Owasso clinics were sent letters in late March outlining the risk of infection from poor sterilization practices and steps to obtain free blood testing. Of 3,122 patients tested by county health departments so far, 57 tested positive for hepatitis C, three tested positive for hepatitis B, and at least one tested positive for HIV.

"I think everyone here in Tulsa is shocked that an oral maxillofacial surgeon was so absolutely sloppy in both his technique and his regard for patient safety," said Patrick Carr, an attorney representing one of Harrington's former patients. "It's extremely upsetting for everybody."

Joe has nothing but strawmen. For one, I had maxillofacial surgery two years ago, no complications from the meds or the procedure.

But then again, how is this relevant?

It just takes your breath away. Jaw-dropping. What an astonishing statement.

Abortion doctor and good person: that's an oxymoron.

We live in a cesspool surrounded by clueless, morally callous slugs. Sociopaths. Humanity: thy name is Wretched.

Private Alters
By Michael David Rawlings
Copyright © 2001

I have seen the blood that flows from Private alters;
That glistens on wasted flesh and bone.
I have seen the tiny severed Fingers—pink, adrift in murky, black waters.
In all my feverish dreams I hear their muted screams,
And in their eyes, those bewildered eyes turned on callous faces,
I see a plea . . . and the wounded face of God.
"It is our Right!" they rant. "Our Right!"
"Yes," I whisper, small and foolish,
"But the Babies, the little Babies."

Prufrock's Lair: Private Alters

Last edited:

They're ghouls without exception, they despise women, and they kill, maim and exploit them. That's what abortion is about. There is not one abortion doctor that does it because they want to do something positive for women.

Ghouls. Indeed, they are monsters, all. What in the world is going on in America when so many no longer see this truth?

And of course this slippery slop of moral decay down which so many have slithered as a result of millions of human beings torn--ripped to shreds!--from their mothers’ wombs and tossed in dumpsters would never happen according to the pagan left, just like every other slippery slope of depravity that supposedly would never happen according to the pagan left. Behold the generation of callous, morally bankrupt sociopaths raised up on the rhetoric of choice, that murderous lie:

Abortion doctors are decent people?! A shockingly depraved statement!

So I find this sudden concern that there are a few bad abortion doctors out there to be a bit disingenuous.

Disingenuous tripe. Koshergirl is consistently appalled by abortion.

Take your accusation of hypocrisy and shove it.

A few bad ABORTIONS DOCTORS?! You’re the hypocrite, you clueless degenerate.

This is your reaction? This is your response . . . to what any decent human being would be outrage by, full of anger and disgust. You change the subject, as if one negates the other, accuse the bearer of this horrific evil, a real lady no less, clearly a decent and tender-hearted woman as compared to the callous female Naomi, a cow to whom no man who cared for the fate of his offspring would come near?

Behold the moral bankruptcy of leftist men, what limp-wristed wusses they are.

Last edited:

Joe has nothing but strawmen. For one, I had maxillofacial surgery two years ago, no complications from the meds or the procedure.

But then again, how is this relevant?

Most women who have abortions have no complications, either.

That's the point.

Any profession, you are going to get people who simply don't give a fuck or are malicious, from the CEO who dumps toxins into a poor town's water supply to the pimply face kid at McDonalds who spits on your burger because you're an asshole.

I still think we need companies and fast food joints, though.

[

This is your reaction? This is your response . . . to what any decent human being would be outrage by, full of anger and disgust. You change the subject, as if one negates the other, accuse the bearer of this horrific evil, a real lady no less, clearly a decent and tender-hearted woman as compared to the callous female Naomi, a cow to whom no man who cared for the fate of his offspring would come near?

But that's the point. She appalled by abortions as a procedure, not that some doctors who perform them suck at it and shouldn't be doing it.

Kosher has repeatedly said that she doesn't give a fuck about those babies once they are born. At least not enough to provide them with decent education or health care. Then they are on their own...

It's why I don't take you guys seriously. When you start giving a crap about poor kids who aer already here, then I'll take your concerns about potential ones seriously.

Uh...really. Where did I say I didn't give a fuck about babies?

How funny. You are unhinged, you know. You always revert to type...lie, obfuscate, and then throw in the same, tired logical fallacies and pretend they're new and fresh.

We have your number, scum.

<----------- Politics Forum is THAT way

:eusa_hand:

[

But that's the point. She appalled by abortions as a procedure, not that some doctors who perform them suck at it and shouldn't be doing it.

Kosher has repeatedly said that she doesn't give a fuck about those babies once they are born. At least not enough to provide them with decent education or health care. Then they are on their own...

It's why I don't take you guys seriously. When you start giving a crap about poor kids who aer already here, then I'll take your concerns about potential ones seriously.
Do you think you should have to volunteer to financially support every murder victim in the country before you can oppose murder? No? Then STFU.

The issue of abortion is a sensitive issue since it broaches the subject of when life begins and what constitutes a human life; but I would say it is mostly a women's issue since it is their body and they should have the right to decide whether or not they will have a child. But is it unethical to suggest that if parents can be informed through advanced prenatal screening that their child will be born severely disabled that they should have the right to abort?

The issue of abortion is a sensitive issue since it broaches the subject of when life begins and what constitutes a human life; but I would say it is mostly a women's issue since it is their body and they should have the right to decide whether or not they will have a child. But is it unethical to suggest that if parents can be informed through advanced prenatal screening that their child will be born severely disabled that they should have the right to abort?
That's not usually the case. Most women use abortion as a method of birth control because they're too irresponsible to take a damn pill or use a condom.

It's more complicated than that.

There's a whole system in place that encourages girls from a very young age to engage in reckless and often illegal sex, with the understanding that if they take their birth control they won't get pregnant, and if they DO get pregnant, there will be someone to *take care of it* and it won't be a big deal. The schools sell it to them as their *right* to put their bodies out there, to be used and abused in whatever way, and our culture glamorizes promiscuity and risk taking behaviors...while downplaying the risks (or completely denying they exist).

In this way girls are lured into lives of promiscuous sex, the sex trade, and incestuous or otherwise illegal sexual relationships with older and abusive men.

Men who often tell them that they WANT to have babies...and who will not allow the girls to get abortions at an early stage...then threaten to kill them if they don't get abortions at a much later date.

When you see men online, fighting this fight for abortion...THIS is what they are supporting. The right of men to have women available for sex at all times, with both the insurance of abortion...so that they do not have to be responsible for the fruits of sex with women they actually despise, and so that they can hide sex abuse, rape, incest, and human trafficking from the law. It's this huge, tangled, disgusting mess, and they drag the girls into it at a young age. PP makes a lot of money off human traffickers who bring their girls in, and they don't report or protect the girls and women they mangle and kill. They work with the rapists and abusers to further violate and traumatize women.

That is bullshit. No one becomes an abortion doctor because they hate women. They become abortion doctors because they believe that women deserve the right to choose, and the majority of doctors care about their patients.

Forum List

Back