*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

That's not usually the case. Most women use abortion as a method of birth control because they're too irresponsible to take a damn pill or use a condom.

No they don't. You think that a woman would opt for an invasive surgical procedure over a pill or a condom? Don't be stupid.

According to The Alan Guttmacher Institute, 97 percent of abortions are performed for the sake of convenience. By the way, AGI is an arm of Planned Parenthood. 97% of all abortions are performed because mommy doesn't want or thinks she cannot afford the baby. Less than 3% are performed for Rape, incest or health of the mother.

You're damned right they choose an invasive procedure over a pill or condom. It is the "easy" way out or so they are told.

Immie

ALL abortions are for convenience. Even if the woman would die without aborting, its still more convenient for her to have an abortion than to risk her life, isn't it?

Bullshit. That's what the abortionists tell you...but they lie, and nobody cares.

IF I was going to have an abortion, it would be my last option - adoption would be the second option.

I was responding to the accusation that 'most women use abortion as birth control' - which makes it seem like women screw around, without protection, and then just get abortions, when it isn't like that at all.
If all abortions were cases of rape, the rape statistics would be astronomical. Most of them are a result of promiscuity and irresponsibility.

Or contraception failing.
The numbers are too overwhelming to support your argument.

If all abortions were cases of rape, the rape statistics would be astronomical. Most of them are a result of promiscuity and irresponsibility.

Or contraception failing.

You provided a link that said most abortions were for convenience. Convenience includes contraception failing, does it not?

You provided a link that said most abortions were for convenience. Convenience includes contraception failing, does it not?
The failure rate is a lot higher if you don't use them. And I didn't post a link.

Which is why everyone should use contraception if they don't want to have a baby.

The failure rate is a lot higher if you don't use them. And I didn't post a link.

Which is why everyone should use contraception if they don't want to have a baby.
No shit! Unfortunately a lot of them choose abortion as their contraceptive.

Bullshit. That's what the abortionists tell you...but they lie, and nobody cares.

If you have never had an abortion, how would you know?

The numbers are provided, "voluntarily" by the clinics...which in many states are not required to provided the stats...and at clinic after clinic after clinic it has been proven that the clinics lie about the information they do provide.

There is no oversight. They say whatever they like, and dupes like you believe them despite the fact that even they admit the numbers are ot complete. We've had this conversation before. Please try to commit it to memory.

Full circle. Contraceptives fail. If you really don't want to have a baby, best bet is to avoid sex.

Plus they think women aren't capable of resisting the urge to have sex with men they don't want to have babies with.

It says a lot about their opinion of women.

And they have been fed that image for years by the schools and the champions of the sex trade.

Plus they think women aren't capable of resisting the urge to have sex with men they don't want to have babies with.

It says a lot about their opinion of women.

And they have been fed that image for years by the schools and the champions of the sex trade.

News flash.

I know this is going to be a shock to you.

Most people who have sex are not intending to make babies.

That's not usually the case. Most women use abortion as a method of birth control because they're too irresponsible to take a damn pill or use a condom.

No they don't. You think that a woman would opt for an invasive surgical procedure over a pill or a condom? Don't be stupid.

According to The Alan Guttmacher Institute, 97 percent of abortions are performed for the sake of convenience. By the way, AGI is an arm of Planned Parenthood. 97% of all abortions are performed because mommy doesn't want or thinks she cannot afford the baby. Less than 3% are performed for Rape, incest or health of the mother.

You're damned right they choose an invasive procedure over a pill or condom. It is the "easy" way out or so they are told.

Immie

In order to prove that "they choose an invasive procedure over a pill or a condom", you would have to gather data on pregnancies prevented by using contraception, add that number to the number of abortions and divide by 2.

That. Would give you the percentages. Anything else is conjecture.

And since there were 4 million births last year and 333k abortions in the US....I really don't think the numbers would support your hypothesis.

Immie

In order to prove that "they choose an invasive procedure over a pill or a condom", you would have to gather data on pregnancies prevented by using contraception, add that number to the number of abortions and divide by 2.

And since there were 4 million births last year and 333k abortions in the US....I really don't think the numbers would support your hypothesis.

Look up abortion slides Alan guttmacher. Those are their own statistics not mine although last year they dropped the slide stating that 97% of abortions were for convenience sake.

That number came straight from the devil, AGI, himself.

Immie

Here try this link WWW.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html

That was input on my phone not sure it will work so you might have to key it in.

Immie

You should check your figure. There were 1.2 million abortions last year.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back