*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

We are humans, not animals. In times past, that was addressed by marrying young and staying married. Then if a few do get by, you are with someone who is committed to your wellbeing. Children were raised to know that they had a duty to their families, current and future

That's why we have marriage. To protect women and children..

You speak as if no married woman has ever had an abortion.

Forget it Noomi. You aren't speaking to a regular Christian in burka girl. You are speaking to the Americanized version of the Taliban.

It's either black or white with people like her. You can't be pro choice...you can only be pro abortion. You can't have empathy for sinners, because that would diminish the sin.

She's not about love...she's about revenge...revenge for what? Only she knows...but she hides behind cherry picked scripture to justify her vengeful nature.

Truthfully, I feel bad for her. Maybe it's just message board bravado....people say stuff on here that they would never have the guts to say to one's face....but I have a feeling that with her? It's years of anger about some event, or series if events that has hardened her heart so.

Sorry KG...

^he gives the decent abortion doctors a bad name. Most are good people who care about their patients, but we never hear about those.

He was heretofore one of the most respected abortion doctors.

They're ghouls without exception, they despise women, and they kill, maim and exploit them. That's what abortion is about. There is not one abortion doctor that does it because they want to do something positive for women.

That is bullshit. No one becomes an abortion doctor because they hate women. They become abortion doctors because they believe that women deserve the right to choose, and the majority of doctors care about their patients.

Here's the thing, both of you present opinion as fact, has either of you anything to back up what you claim? That abortion doctors are misogynists or that they are pro-women? One further question regarding the later. Are women the only ones with any choices? Not men? Not the unborn? Something seems very skewed with this premise.

We are humans, not animals. In times past, that was addressed by marrying young and staying married. Then if a few do get by, you are with someone who is committed to your wellbeing. Children were raised to know that they had a duty to their families, current and future

Forget it Noomi. You aren't speaking to a regular Christian in burka girl. You are speaking to the Americanized version of the Taliban.

It's either black or white with people like her. You can't be pro choice...you can only be pro abortion. You can't have empathy for sinners, because that would diminish the sin.

She's not about love...she's about revenge...revenge for what? Only she knows...but she hides behind cherry picked scripture to justify her vengeful nature.

Truthfully, I feel bad for her. Maybe it's just message board bravado....people say stuff on here that they would never have the guts to say to one's face....but I have a feeling that with her? It's years of anger about some event, or series if events that has hardened her heart so.

Sorry KG...
A million and a half babies die every year in the U.S. in the most heinous way, death by dismemberment, and creeps like you see nothing wrong with it. You have no moral position from which to speak. You can make all the bullshit arguments you want to try and justify it but the bottom line is that you support infanticide.

Sorry KG...
A million and a half babies die every year in the U.S. in the most heinous way, death by dismemberment, and creeps like you see nothing wrong with it. You have no moral position from which to speak. You can make all the bullshit arguments you want to try and justify it but the bottom line is that you support infanticide.

Stop with the emotional bullshit. No babies are being aborted.

Sorry KG...

Yeah, we already know you don't consider them humans.

They are humans, but not people.

Would those conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, that you vehemently stated you would have killed (brutally murdered), because you said they were nothing more than "monstrocities," be considered people?

Seriously, you are one sick in the head, twisted ghoul.:cuckoo:

Would those conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, that you vehemently stated you would have killed (brutally murdered), because you said they were nothing more than "monstrocities," be considered people?

Are you capable of staying on topic for once?

Are you capable of staying on topic for once?
It's fully on topic, and a question posed in reference to your post about the topic.

Besides being a sick, twisted ghoul, you're also not exactly the brightest light on the ol' Xmas Tree o' life,.....eh, ghoul?

Sorry KG...

Don't know where you're getting your numbers from. .only 333k abortions last year.....

So....that makes you a liar....and I've stated over and over again my position.... if you want to lie about that too....well, that makes YOU the creep...get in line with Burka Girl.

I realize you miss the middle ages, but most of us don't.

Sorry, human beings ARE animals. We are just animals that are smart enough to control our environment.

Now in the good old days you miss, a family could have six children and only see one reach adulthood, so breeding like rabbits might have made sense. But that's not the case today. Today we have things called "anti-biotics".

Nor do women need a big strong man to protect them. Today we have this thing called "equality".

So, yes, the ability of women to control their reproduction is actually a good thing.

Would it be cool if men were more responsible. Yes. We don't live in a perfect world, though.

We live in the world we have.

Sorry KG...

Don't know where you're getting your numbers from. .only 333k abortions last year.....

So....that makes you a liar....and I've stated over and over again my position.... if you want to lie about that too....well, that makes YOU the creep...get in line with Burka Girl.

Don't know where you keep getting that BS number from. I provided the link that comes straight from the devil himself, 1.2 million abortions are performed every year in America.

I respect you, but I am beginning to think you are deliberately telling a fib here. Yeah, I said it, you're lying.

Immie

Sorry KG...

No, the babies are being killed.

Contraception is not the same thing as abortion.

Glad I could straighten that up for you, baby killers et al.

Don't know where you keep getting that BS number from. I provided the link that comes straight from the devil himself, 1.2 million abortions are performed every year in America.

I respect you, but I am beginning to think you are deliberately telling a fib here. Yeah, I said it, you're lying.

Immie

http://www.examiner.com/article/planned-parenthood-reports-record-number-of-abortions-2012

Immie

Planned Parenthood reports record number of abortions in 2012 - San Jose Christian Perspectives | Examiner.com

Those are only abortions provided by PP, not nation wide.

Immie

It is estimated that since Roe-Wade became the law of the land in the early 1970s, over 55 million abortions have been performed in the United States.

From your own link.

Do the math... 55,000,000 abortions in 40 years = 1.375 million per year and by your link they are bragging that it was a record year for them. Good Lord, bragging about a record number of killings! How sick can that be?

Immie

Why is everyone blaming the doctors? What about THESE WOMEN who are seeking to have their babies aborted at 6, 7 and 8 months into the pregnancy? What the fuck is THEIR problem? Don't tell me they haven't gone on line and looked at pictures of what fetuses look like at that point in time. I mean, the woman who died was 8 months along!!! That baby could easily live on its own if born prematurely at 8 months.

There are even risks with early abortions. No medical procedure is 100% safe. But it's a lot safer to have an early abortion than a late abortion. Safer than carrying a pregnancy to term, in fact.

Ladies, if you're going to have an abortion, make up your damn mind and have it done early...prior to 12 weeks for sure!!!

The woman who died was a poor immigrant who couldn't speak English. The idea that these doctors and this industry exists to provide health care to women with health issues at a reasonable cost, is a lie. The women are preyed upon by the abortion industry, and the health industry, as part of that network, is culpable because THEY are supposed to provide oversight...by reporting crime, by abiding by certain guidelines...but they don't. They refer women to these butchers and look the other way because THEY believe these are throwaway people.

They tell these women that abortions are good for them, that there is no risk, that it's a walk in the park. They tell the that they're doing a good deed by aborting them, they tell them that they can't take care of their children and shouldn't have to. Gosnell isn't the only one...another abortionist was recently caught on tape telling a woman that late term abortion is much safer than child birth. When abusers and pimps ask the for advice on how to get girls aborted illegally, planned parenthood walks them through it and instructs them on what lies to tell to make the paperwork ok. When parents drag their daughters in kicking and screaming, the staff helps them restrain them. That''s what we're dealing with.

But it figures that you blame the woman who died.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back