*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

The woman who died was a poor immigrant who couldn't speak English. The idea that these doctors and this industry exists to provide health care to women with health issues at a reasonable cost, is a lie. The women are preyed upon by the abortion industry, and the health industry, as part of that network, is culpable because THEY are supposed to provide oversight...by reporting crime, by abiding by certain guidelines...but they don't. They refer women to these butchers and look the other way because THEY believe these are throwaway people.

They tell these women that abortions are good for them, that there is no risk, that it's a walk in the park. They tell the that they're doing a good deed by aborting them, they tell them that they can't take care of their children and shouldn't have to. Gosnell isn't the only one...another abortionist was recently caught on tape telling a woman that late term abortion is much safer than child birth. When abusers and pimps ask the for advice on how to get girls aborted illegally, planned parenthood walks them through it and instructs them on what lies to tell to make the paperwork ok. When parents drag their daughters in kicking and screaming, the staff helps them restrain them. That''s what we're dealing with.

But it figures that you blame the woman who died.

I don't think of women as a bunch of helpless, ignorant fucking children, okay? I think of them as adults who can make their own decisions and do their own research. Good God, they can certainly do their Facebook and Twitter crap every day, and participate in forums like this. Why can't they Google "abortion safety" and do a little fucking research.

And just because a woman is poor and doesn't speak English doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing when they end the life of an eight-month-old fetus.

It's attitudes like yours that keeps women perceived as less than men. Less capable, less intelligent, less self-sufficient. Good job keeping women in the dark ages.

And it's attitudes like yours that get them dead.

The woman was murdered. She was referred to this guy by a legally operating abortion clinic. The local hospitals knew he ran a butcher shop because they regularly treated his victims (primarily poor, black, uneducated). Maybe the technicians lied to her about how far along she was. Maybe they lied to her about the risks involved. I'm fairly certain the chance that she would be doped to death never came up, at any rate.

But you want to blame the victim.

See here's the thing about baby killers...you think women can't help themselves when it comes to having sex...they just can't resist, and nobody should tell them to...and when they die getting abortions that you tell them is their RIGHT, you call them criminal...NOT the people who set the up for the abortion and who kill them...but THEM. THEY are the bad guys.

It shows your opinion of women. You think they're sex crazed criminals, and when they die in the stirrups, it's their own fault. Is that about right? Of course it is.

Chances are she was forced into it by a piece of shit abuser...but that's okay by you loons....nobody needs to report THAT. The primary objective...kill that baby.

What PP does with that money it says isn't used for abortion is they attach it to things that they do in the course of providing abortions. Pregnancy tests, pap smears, birth control are all provided concurrently with the actual abortion. So they take the money that is in the room with the abortion and *assign* it to other procedures...but the reason the women are there, and the reason they get these "health" services,is because they're getting an abortion.

That's the point. There's no money to be made in pregnancy tests, pap smears and birth control. That's why the government subsidizes them.

Which most sane people would consider a good thing.

The solution would be for conservative groups to create an organization that does those things, be able to provide them effectively, and then apply for those same government grants.

Not thinking a lot of women would want to show up there, though.

Really....I can see it now....lady goes in for her annual and to get birth control....after the exam, doctor gives her an aspirin and a Bible and says....place the aspirin between your knees and read this every time you feel the need.

"Gosnell could have moved his clinic 15 minutes away, across the river to New Jersey, which doesn’t have those pesky limits on late-term abortions (limits opposed by pro-choice groups). Just over the Ben Franklin Bridge, a quick Google search reveals seven New Jersey clinics that do late-term abortions.

Oh, the injustice of it all. Doctor in Pennsylvania is charged with a crime for aborting a 25-week baby; doctor in New Jersey gets a good fee for aborting a 25-week fetus. Location, location, location.

So why did Gosnell resort to the “illegal” abortion method which resulted in murder charges? With standard techniques, he inflicted uterine and bowel perforations on his patients. Gosnell didn’t want to risk provoking an investigation after a messy malpractice suit, a dead woman, and several more maimed. (No worries there – his clinic went an incredible 17 years without inspection by the health department.)

That’s when he shifted to the post-birth abortion “snipping” method. Fewer complications. Simply induce labor, and when the baby comes out alive, snip the spinal cord. Voila. But really, what’s the difference, Gosnell’s attorney argued, “Abortion isn’t pretty … it’s not. It’s bloody and it’s real.”

Turns out Gosnell is not alone in the live-birth abortion-infanticides either. A sting operation from LiveAction has shown several other women’s health clinics are willing to let babies die if they accidentally come out alive. Former employees at other clinics have come forward to say they witnessed Gosnell-like practices where they worked, and no one is investigating or prosecuting them.

Read more: Gosnell trial: Location, location, location - The Hill's Congress Blog

Why do you say they were "bragging"? From what I see, they were stating facts. As far as the numbers...sorry, my bad on that. I simply footless "number of abortions in 2012...wasn't being purposely deceptive.

Does anyone even try to make a connection between number of abortions and the fact that there are not enough family sustaining jobs out there? How many of that record number could have been reduced if there were better opportunities? I know...it's much easier to paint people as monsters.

BTW....what was the real number? 1.2?,1.3 million abortions? and PP was only responsible for performing a little less than 1/3 of them? Do we perhaps think that the demonization of PP is overblown....considering all of the other services they provide?

First let me say, I thank you for your apology. I also apologize for stating you were lying. Obviously, it was a simple mistake.

Why do I say that they were bragging? The entire tone of the article sounds to me like they are bragging. Nothing in that article indicates any sorrow for the 1.2 million children that died at the hands of abortionists last year nor the approximately 55 million who have died over the last 40 years.

Let me answer your question about the 1.2 to 1.3 first. As you recall from the article, it stated "an estimated 55 million". Well, the latest numbers have recent years at 1.2 million a year. The article was talking estimations not exact figures. There have been years where the total number of abortions have been higher than they are at the present time, however, from what I have seen by AGI the number has leveled out at about 1.2 million. Finally, the true figure is probably much higher as our beloved politicians do not require abortion clinics to report any abortions. Due to that, it can be surmised that many do not report any or all abortions and the figure could really top 2 million or more.

Do I think the demonization of PP is overblown due to the other good things they do? No, would you say Charles Manson was good if it were known that before the Tate Murders he regularly gave money to the poor? Would you call Fidel Castro good for giving a home to Elian Gonzalez? Would you call the Boston Bomber good because he fed the homeless out of the same pressure cooker he used to bomb the Boston Marathon?

Do I make the connection between abortions and enough jobs? Hell yes, does that justify snuffing out the lives of 55 million human beings over the last 40 years? I pray I don't need to answer that question for you.

Immie

You have to remember...the source I used was a right wing source. I know it's hard for some to believe...but both the left and the right use "journalism" to paint the picture that their readers want to see...so, what looks to me like a simple divulging of facts, looks to you like bragging.

Let me repeat myself for AT LEAST the 100th time....I do not condone abortion. But I respect the rights of women who make that horrific choice.

Your analogies are insipid. There s ZERO connection between a pregnant woman who can't afford and can't handle a child in her life and Charles Manson....that's hyperbolic bullshit...PP is just a facilitator in that regard. Why don't you try to see how many adoptions PP has tried to facilitate, or how much contraception they've given out for free to try to avoid abortion....how many mammograms, lap smears, Gardisil injections...etc that they've done to promote women's health and the prevention of pregnancy and disease.

All you and..especially Burka girl, see is dead fetuses. You only look at one side and base your decision upn what you want to see.

When it comes to the snuffed out lives of innocent children, that is all any of us should see.

Immie

The women are being killed and abused, too.

But the wonderful left, the party of *choice* and *rights* doesn't give a shit about them. In fact, they blame Gosnell's victim..and of course all the legit health organizations and professionals who knew fully what was going on but refused to do ANYTHING about it, get a pass.

Sheesh I thought we were going to get a hung jury. Or maybe we did.

Do they try them again when that happens?

The woman who died was a poor immigrant who couldn't speak English. The idea that these doctors and this industry exists to provide health care to women with health issues at a reasonable cost, is a lie. The women are preyed upon by the abortion industry, and the health industry, as part of that network, is culpable because THEY are supposed to provide oversight...by reporting crime, by abiding by certain guidelines...but they don't. They refer women to these butchers and look the other way because THEY believe these are throwaway people.

They tell these women that abortions are good for them, that there is no risk, that it's a walk in the park. They tell the that they're doing a good deed by aborting them, they tell them that they can't take care of their children and shouldn't have to. Gosnell isn't the only one...another abortionist was recently caught on tape telling a woman that late term abortion is much safer than child birth. When abusers and pimps ask the for advice on how to get girls aborted illegally, planned parenthood walks them through it and instructs them on what lies to tell to make the paperwork ok. When parents drag their daughters in kicking and screaming, the staff helps them restrain them. That''s what we're dealing with.

But it figures that you blame the woman who died.

I don't think of women as a bunch of helpless, ignorant fucking children, okay? I think of them as adults who can make their own decisions and do their own research. Good God, they can certainly do their Facebook and Twitter crap every day, and participate in forums like this. Why can't they Google "abortion safety" and do a little fucking research.

And just because a woman is poor and doesn't speak English doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing when they end the life of an eight-month-old fetus.

It's attitudes like yours that keeps women perceived as less than men. Less capable, less intelligent, less self-sufficient. Good job keeping women in the dark ages.

And it's attitudes like yours that get them dead.

The woman was murdered. She was referred to this guy by a legally operating abortion clinic. The local hospitals knew he ran a butcher shop because they regularly treated his victims (primarily poor, black, uneducated). Maybe the technicians lied to her about how far along she was. Maybe they lied to her about the risks involved. I'm fairly certain the chance that she would be doped to death never came up, at any rate.

But you want to blame the victim.

See here's the thing about baby killers...you think women can't help themselves when it comes to having sex...they just can't resist, and nobody should tell them to...and when they die getting abortions that you tell them is their RIGHT, you call them criminal...NOT the people who set the up for the abortion and who kill them...but THEM. THEY are the bad guys.

It shows your opinion of women. You think they're sex crazed criminals, and when they die in the stirrups, it's their own fault. Is that about right? Of course it is.

I AM a woman and I've had an abortion. Clear back in the early 70s when I didn't have the Internet to do my research on. Yet, scared and alone as I was I managed to do my research, assess the risks, and make a decision to abort...prior to being even 8 weeks along. In other words, at the age of 20 years old I took complete responsibility for the situation and made educated choices.

You need to just calm down.

I am calm. The truth is scary, but it's still the truth. Just because you've had an abortion doesn't mean you get to blame the victim, cupcake. Nor does it mean you have any respect for women.

Sheesh I thought we were going to get a hung jury. Or maybe we did.

Do they try them again when that happens?
If the prosecutor thinks they can win, and that it's worth the money, they will try him again.
The next phase should be going after the mothers, and charge them with accessory to murder, and any other charges they can get those pieces of human garbage on.

No mercy for him, no mercy for them, period!....The sad thing is, there is damn sure many more out there just like Gosnell, doing the exact same things, along with the pieces of garbage who go to those like Gosnell, to take advantage of their disgusting services.

They're victims too. They are lied to, manipulated, coerced, abused, and killed.

This woman who died didn't speak English, was illiterate. She was completely dependent upon the people who were shuffling her around. She probably wasn't even aware that late term abortion was illegal...because sure as shit none of the legit abortion clinics said a word. They just say, "Oh we can't do this one...but here's a clinic that will do it. You just need $2500. Thanks and have a pleasant day." While they pocket the money from the gov't to pay for her "pap smear" and "cancer screening" and "birth control".

Next watch them writhe when the guy who imprisoned those girls for 10 years gets the death penalty for killing their babies.

^he gives the decent abortion doctors a bad name. Most are good people who care about their patients, but we never hear about those.

He was heretofore one of the most respected abortion doctors.

They're ghouls without exception, they despise women, and they kill, maim and exploit them. That's what abortion is about. There is not one abortion doctor that does it because they want to do something positive for women.

There are a lot of doctors who do abortions who aren't "abortion doctors." They are gynecologists who do pap smears and yearly exams and cancer surgery, etc. etc. They also happen to do abortions when indicated either by medical conditions or legal requests by women.

I didn't even realize abortions were legal when a woman is eight months along. Six months even. Once the fetus can possibly survive outside the womb, abortion should no longer be legal. That's my opinion.

And a lot of gynecologists won't do late term abortions, even if they are legal. So not all doctors who peform abortions are of the same ilk, as some people gripped by hysteria would like to suggest.

Last edited:
Funny how there is abject silence on the issue from MSNBC right now.....They're talking about Wikileaks and Political Cartoons.

Yep, it's a bad day in loony liberal land....Joe B, Noomi, and several of the other pro-abortion ghouls up here should be put on suicide watch.

Fuckin' freaks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back