*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

It is estimated that since Roe-Wade became the law of the land in the early 1970s, over 55 million abortions have been performed in the United States.

From your own link.

Do the math... 55,000,000 abortions in 40 years = 1.375 million per year and by your link they are bragging that it was a record year for them. Good Lord, bragging about a record number of killings! How sick can that be?

Immie

Why do you say they were "bragging"? From what I see, they were stating facts. As far as the numbers...sorry, my bad on that. I simply footless "number of abortions in 2012...wasn't being purposely deceptive.

Does anyone even try to make a connection between number of abortions and the fact that there are not enough family sustaining jobs out there? How many of that record number could have been reduced if there were better opportunities? I know...it's much easier to paint people as monsters.

BTW....what was the real number? 1.2?,1.3 million abortions? and PP was only responsible for performing a little less than 1/3 of them? Do we perhaps think that the demonization of PP is overblown....considering all of the other services they provide?

It is estimated that since Roe-Wade became the law of the land in the early 1970s, over 55 million abortions have been performed in the United States.

From your own link.

Do the math... 55,000,000 abortions in 40 years = 1.375 million per year and by your link they are bragging that it was a record year for them. Good Lord, bragging about a record number of killings! How sick can that be?

Immie

Why do you say they were "bragging"? From what I see, they were stating facts. As far as the numbers...sorry, my bad on that. I simply footless "number of abortions in 2012...wasn't being purposely deceptive.

Does anyone even try to make a connection between number of abortions and the fact that there are not enough family sustaining jobs out there? How many of that record number could have been reduced if there were better opportunities? I know...it's much easier to paint people as monsters.

BTW....what was the real number? 1.2?,1.3 million abortions? and PP was only responsible for performing a little less than 1/3 of them? Do we perhaps think that the demonization of PP is overblown....considering all of the other services they provide?

First let me say, I thank you for your apology. I also apologize for stating you were lying. Obviously, it was a simple mistake.

Why do I say that they were bragging? The entire tone of the article sounds to me like they are bragging. Nothing in that article indicates any sorrow for the 1.2 million children that died at the hands of abortionists last year nor the approximately 55 million who have died over the last 40 years.

Let me answer your question about the 1.2 to 1.3 first. As you recall from the article, it stated "an estimated 55 million". Well, the latest numbers have recent years at 1.2 million a year. The article was talking estimations not exact figures. There have been years where the total number of abortions have been higher than they are at the present time, however, from what I have seen by AGI the number has leveled out at about 1.2 million. Finally, the true figure is probably much higher as our beloved politicians do not require abortion clinics to report any abortions. Due to that, it can be surmised that many do not report any or all abortions and the figure could really top 2 million or more.

Do I think the demonization of PP is overblown due to the other good things they do? No, would you say Charles Manson was good if it were known that before the Tate Murders he regularly gave money to the poor? Would you call Fidel Castro good for giving a home to Elian Gonzalez? Would you call the Boston Bomber good because he fed the homeless out of the same pressure cooker he used to bomb the Boston Marathon?

Do I make the connection between abortions and enough jobs? Hell yes, does that justify snuffing out the lives of 55 million human beings over the last 40 years? I pray I don't need to answer that question for you.

Immie

What PP does with that money it says isn't used for abortion is they attach it to things that they do in the course of providing abortions. Pregnancy tests, pap smears, birth control are all provided concurrently with the actual abortion. So they take the money that is in the room with the abortion and *assign* it to other procedures...but the reason the women are there, and the reason they get these "health" services,is because they're getting an abortion.

From your own link.

Immie

First let me say, I thank you for your apology. I also apologize for stating you were lying. Obviously, it was a simple mistake.

Why do I say that they were bragging? The entire tone of the article sounds to me like they are bragging. Nothing in that article indicates any sorrow for the 1.2 million children that died at the hands of abortionists last year nor the approximately 55 million who have died over the last 40 years.

Let me answer your question about the 1.2 to 1.3 first. As you recall from the article, it stated "an estimated 55 million". Well, the latest numbers have recent years at 1.2 million a year. The article was talking estimations not exact figures. There have been years where the total number of abortions have been higher than they are at the present time, however, from what I have seen by AGI the number has leveled out at about 1.2 million. Finally, the true figure is probably much higher as our beloved politicians do not require abortion clinics to report any abortions. Due to that, it can be surmised that many do not report any or all abortions and the figure could really top 2 million or more.

Do I think the demonization of PP is overblown due to the other good things they do? No, would you say Charles Manson was good if it were known that before the Tate Murders he regularly gave money to the poor? Would you call Fidel Castro good for giving a home to Elian Gonzalez? Would you call the Boston Bomber good because he fed the homeless out of the same pressure cooker he used to bomb the Boston Marathon?

Do I make the connection between abortions and enough jobs? Hell yes, does that justify snuffing out the lives of 55 million human beings over the last 40 years? I pray I don't need to answer that question for you.

Immie

You have to remember...the source I used was a right wing source. I know it's hard for some to believe...but both the left and the right use "journalism" to paint the picture that their readers want to see...so, what looks to me like a simple divulging of facts, looks to you like bragging.

Let me repeat myself for AT LEAST the 100th time....I do not condone abortion. But I respect the rights of women who make that horrific choice.

Your analogies are insipid. There s ZERO connection between a pregnant woman who can't afford and can't handle a child in her life and Charles Manson....that's hyperbolic bullshit...PP is just a facilitator in that regard. Why don't you try to see how many adoptions PP has tried to facilitate, or how much contraception they've given out for free to try to avoid abortion....how many mammograms, lap smears, Gardisil injections...etc that they've done to promote women's health and the prevention of pregnancy and disease.

All you and..especially Burka girl, see is dead fetuses. You only look at one side and base your decision upn what you want to see.

Immie

You have to remember...the source I used was a right wing source. I know it's hard for some to believe...but both the left and the right use "journalism" to paint the picture that their readers want to see...so, what looks to me like a simple divulging of facts, looks to you like bragging.

Let me repeat myself for AT LEAST the 100th time....I do not condone abortion. But I respect the rights of women who make that horrific choice.

Your analogies are insipid. There s ZERO connection between a pregnant woman who can't afford and can't handle a child in her life and Charles Manson....that's hyperbolic bullshit...PP is just a facilitator in that regard. Why don't you try to see how many adoptions PP has tried to facilitate, or how much contraception they've given out for free to try to avoid abortion....how many mammograms, lap smears, Gardisil injections...etc that they've done to promote women's health and the prevention of pregnancy and disease.

All you and..especially Burka girl, see is dead fetuses. You only look at one side and base your decision upn what you want to see.
What's a "lap smear"?

Immie

What's a "lap smear"?

Same thing as a pap smear...but less invasive? Damn you autocorrect...damn you to hell! Lol....

Another example of just how wonderful the abortion industry treats women. How it's all about "health" and "choice".

Doc tells women not to go to hospital if they have complications....claims he's never sent anyone to the hospital, and maintains that late term abortions are roughly 1/10 as dangerous as childbirth.

All lies. And women die.

Also, he jokes about using pickaxes etc. when removing babies that aren't sufficiently "jellylike" after being killed and allowed to percolate in the womb for a couple of days, like "meat in a crockpot".

Video [fixed]: Late-term abortionist says ?It?s like putting meat in a crock pot? « Hot Air

No such thing as a "respected" late term baby killer.

What's a "lap smear"?

Same thing as a pap smear...but less invasive? Damn you autocorrect...damn you to hell! Lol....
I thought maybe it had something to do with night clubs.

Respected by the medical community and lefties.

I agree that there's no such thing as a REPSECTABLE baby killer, however. They're all scum.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Can't do the kid, don't pop your lid.

Come on down to Dr. Gosnell's.

You fuck 'em, we muck 'em.

No bag, no tag.

In and out in an hour.

Last edited:
Pluck the suck from the vaginal.

It's not original.

Ginsburg gave the green light-able.

You chose, now we hose.

At Gosnell's.

West Philadelphia.

See us now, or see us later... but see us before you see that thang from your wang.

^okay, enough with the poetry, I think we get it, lol.

In the 70's I used to hang around in bars
I'd let myself get picked up by jocks with sports cars
I'd let them take me back to their place
and I'd suck and fuck and fuck and suck.. then I'd sit on their face

but now.. I stay at home
and I have sex over the phone
cuz I have what it takes.. to masturbate

then I got knocked up in the 80's
so I went to a clinic for ladies
the doctor stuck a suction hose up my ****
the he scraped and sucked and sucked and scraped ..till he I killed that little runt...dream date of the 90's...cuz I have what it takes.. to masturbate

DAYGLO ABORTIONS - DREAM DATE OF THE 90'S LYRICS

The woman who died was a poor immigrant who couldn't speak English. The idea that these doctors and this industry exists to provide health care to women with health issues at a reasonable cost, is a lie. The women are preyed upon by the abortion industry, and the health industry, as part of that network, is culpable because THEY are supposed to provide oversight...by reporting crime, by abiding by certain guidelines...but they don't. They refer women to these butchers and look the other way because THEY believe these are throwaway people.

They tell these women that abortions are good for them, that there is no risk, that it's a walk in the park. They tell the that they're doing a good deed by aborting them, they tell them that they can't take care of their children and shouldn't have to. Gosnell isn't the only one...another abortionist was recently caught on tape telling a woman that late term abortion is much safer than child birth. When abusers and pimps ask the for advice on how to get girls aborted illegally, planned parenthood walks them through it and instructs them on what lies to tell to make the paperwork ok. When parents drag their daughters in kicking and screaming, the staff helps them restrain them. That''s what we're dealing with.

But it figures that you blame the woman who died.

I don't think of women as a bunch of helpless, ignorant fucking children, okay? I think of them as adults who can make their own decisions and do their own research. Good God, they can certainly do their Facebook and Twitter crap every day, and participate in forums like this. Why can't they Google "abortion safety" and do a little fucking research.

And just because a woman is poor and doesn't speak English doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing when they end the life of an eight-month-old fetus.

It's attitudes like yours that keeps women perceived as less than men. Less capable, less intelligent, less self-sufficient. Good job keeping women in the dark ages.

Last edited:
The woman who died was a poor immigrant who couldn't speak English. ...But it figures that you blame the woman who died.

so?

Poverty might have been a reason why it took her a while to raise the money for an abortion, but her inability to speak English had nothing to do with it. She was a 41 year old woman who knew that having a baby at that age was probably a risk.

But because you anti-choice nutters have prevented medicaid from paying for abortions, and have driven a lot of the reputable providers out of business by threatening them, Gosnell was the only game in town.

What PP does with that money it says isn't used for abortion is they attach it to things that they do in the course of providing abortions. Pregnancy tests, pap smears, birth control are all provided concurrently with the actual abortion. So they take the money that is in the room with the abortion and *assign* it to other procedures...but the reason the women are there, and the reason they get these "health" services,is because they're getting an abortion.

That's the point. There's no money to be made in pregnancy tests, pap smears and birth control. That's why the government subsidizes them.

Which most sane people would consider a good thing.

The solution would be for conservative groups to create an organization that does those things, be able to provide them effectively, and then apply for those same government grants.

Not thinking a lot of women would want to show up there, though.

Forum List

Back