*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

It would be far better to remove the children from mothers and homes where there is no interest in caring for them I must agree. Once a woman shifts the burden of care to the general public she should be considered to have relinquished all rights as well.

Okay - but then who cares for these kids? You can't put them in foster homes, they need to have a stable home, don't they?

I know accidents happen, but what about personal responsibility for those that choose to have sex. Killing babies for the sake of birth control is wrong.

Women do take responsibility - they have abortions if they cannot care for a child.

Oh, yes she does.

Only simmering hatred I see is you two for people who don't want to live under the Christian Taliban.

Under their regime, there'd be forced pregnancies galore.

No, what there would be is illegal back-ally abortions galore.

An interesting case study of what the anti-Choicers want is Romania under Ceausescu.

Ceausescu¿s legacy: Romanian women endured 22 million abortions over 50 years following dictator¿s ban on contraception | Mail Online

Shocking health statistics have revealed how Romanian women went through more than 22 million abortions as a result of policies introduced by Communist dictator Nicolae Ceausescu.

Official government records have revealed that between 1958 and 2008 state clinics carried out 22.1 million terminations in a country with a population of just 21.5 million.

But, warn Health Ministry aides, the true figure could be even higher as tens of thousands of pregnant women carried our DIY abortions or attended illegal clinics.

Experts say the figures came from dictator Nicolae Ceausescu's drive to push up the country's population by banning all forms of contraception.

One victim of the regime Raluca Ionescu - who has had 32 abortions - said: "I never thought about them as children, you know, just as a growth or something that needs to be taken care of.

It would be far better to remove the children from mothers and homes where there is no interest in caring for them I must agree. Once a woman shifts the burden of care to the general public she should be considered to have relinquished all rights as well.

Okay - but then who cares for these kids? You can't put them in foster homes, they need to have a stable home, don't they?

I know accidents happen, but what about personal responsibility for those that choose to have sex. Killing babies for the sake of birth control is wrong.

If fetuses were babies, you'd have a point.

Oh, wait. They aren't and you don't.

If you're against abortion, fine, don't do it. But if you want to live in a free society, then abortion and gay marriage will be part of it. No one's going to force you to do it though, you have free choice. But maybe you live in a repressive country?

According to you or science?

If you're against abortion, fine, don't do it. But if you want to live in a free society, then abortion and gay marriage will be part of it. No one's going to force you to do it though, you have free choice. But maybe you live in a repressive country?

And in a free country I have the right to express my opinion.

And all you have is your opinion and thanks for sharing.

Cuz it's repressive if you refuse to condone the butchery and murder of vulnerable populations....

And in a free country I have the right to express my opinion.

And all you have is your opinion and thanks for sharing.

So if you live in a free country, why are you trying to outlaw abortion?

Because via abortion, we have legalized human rights violations and institutionalized abuse of women.

Because via abortion, we have legalized human rights violations and institutionalized abuse of women.

Like I'm sure you know, no one is forcing women to have abortions in the US. Her body=her choice. Unfortunately, you have no say in what she does to her own body.

"
"I was saddened and shocked to learn that in a least one instance, parents drove their minor child from state to state, ending up here in Louisiana ­ just to find a state where the parents could approve the abortion of their minor child, without the child's consent," she said.
"This bill will allow the Department of Children and Family Services to intervene to stop a coerced abortion in exactly the same way it can intervene to stop child abuse. Minor children ­ those under 18 years old ­ should not be subject to either forced or coerced abortion."

Hodge's legislation was earlier approved unanimously by House Committee on the Administration of Criminal Justice."

'Coerced abortion' would be child abuse under bill passed by Louisiana House | NOLA.com

According to the law, they are babies.

What the death crowd is so upset about is that they are losing.

Abortion Groups Alarmed at Growing Pro-Life Support - Health & Science - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Cases like the Gosnell case help it along.

I love it when abortionists use the term lifer as a perjorative.

Lifers claim to be lifers, but they care nothing about the lives of children already born.
YOU, are the freak that abjectly stated you would have MURDERED the conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because in your obviously sick and twisted mind, you stated they were nothing more than ''MONSTROCITIES''

And now, you're going to sit up here and tell us you give a shit about ANY child?

Wench, you should never be allowed around ANY child....You are obviously capable of committing deviant shit against them, your own words up here have fully proven it, and hopefully the people around you watch you like a hawk when you ARE around any child or children.....And hopefully, based on your admissions on this board, the authorities in your country are watching you like a hawk.....It's obviously necessary.

I don't know why they insist on falling back on that stupid meme. It makes them look abjectly retarded.

According to Science, the Law, The Bible, Common Sense and just plain old praticality.

Even when Abortion was illegal, women were never arrested for having them.

"
A 16-year-old Hockley girl had to make a choice after finding out she was pregnant in January. She could either keep her baby or appease her parents.
The teen said her mother and father threatened her and were trying to coerce her into having an abortion, according to court records."

Pregnant teen wins battle to stop forced abortion - Houston Chronicle

No parent should coerce. A pregnant tern into an abortion....but on the other hand....they shouldn't be required to raise the baby for her either. I can understand the frustration and anger of a parent of a pregnant tern...but that frustration and anger should not be a soapboxed to demand an abortion.

What should be done, is to take the kid to Family Planning and get information and discuss ALL options available to the teen and make an informed decision together.

No parent should DEMAND....one way or the other.

I'm so glad they brought it out of the back alleys.

After all, we'd not see this king of thing otherwise...

whats that you say? Abortion on demand was supposed to end this kind of thing?

Forum List

Back