*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

You look at those who support abortion...they lie about it all the time. People like joe, and noomi, who maintain that the baby isn't a person, who claim that women aren't coerced (joe actually maintains that women are never forced into abortions). They maintain that we have enough, even TOO MUCH oversight of the industry, that all the stats that we receive are pristine, that women aren't injured or killed, that it's a walk in the park...a favor done for women by people who have only their best interests at heart.

If anything bad happens, it's because those horrible right to lifers dared to stick their noses where they don't belong..if nobody checked, why, of course nothing bad would never happen! These monsters operating the clinics in the light of day are only there because the right to lifers prevent women from killing their babies outright, legally! How dare they! And as long as they object, then the choicers will continue to protect the illegal clinics...or so they say.

The choicers feed poor, young, and immigrant women lies about the abortion industry. The abortion clinics lie to them about the procedure. They help pimps and traffickers force women into abortions, and refuse to report the crimes they see. They withhold information about the risks and the reality of what is going on. They insist women should not be *forced* to have ultrasounds in order to correctly determine the age of the baby, because it's *invasive*. Yes, it allows them to fudge the numbers, but of course that's not why they object to it, because we all know that abortionists would never lie about such a thing!

It's a creepy business, run by creepy people, and supported by creepy people who have no compunction about the fact that they're killing women and perfectly viable babies by the gross, and telling them that they're doing them a favor when they do it.

Its for the money. Every industry has its lobbyist to protect their interest. They also have Joe's and Noo-mee's who holler out just to be perceived as cool kids.

[

Its for the money. Every industry has its lobbyist to protect their interest. They also have Joe's and Noo-mee's who holler out just to be perceived as cool kids.

I hollar because I'm tired of the reliigous whacks fucking up everything else over this issue.

Like I said, I was brought up Catholic. I used to buy into this propaganda well after I stopped being Catholic. (This would be right after a nun said that God had a good reason for my mother to die an agonizing death from Cancer. )

Then I kind of realized something. I realized that in 40 years since Roe v. Wade, Republicans talked a lot of shit about abortion, but really did very little to stop them from happening.

What they did do is make sure that the wealthy got everything THEY wanted. Free trade, right to work, at will employment, weakened OSHA and EPA regulation. But when the rubber hit the road, they'd appoint pro-choice justices to the courts and never brought the life amendment up for a vote.

So after a certain point, just like I stopped being a dupe after that nun said what she said, I stopped being a dupe when I realized the GOP didn't care about this issue.

They're only unwilling breeding machines when they're forced to have sex.

Is that your angle, joe?

You act as though sex is a bad thing, Allie.
You're the one who stated up here that you're a thirty old virgin who has no desire to have sex......It seems you're talking outta your ass yet again, ya' fuckin' ghoulish freak.

But then, PLEASE, don't ever have sex,.....for after you admitted that you would have cold bloodedly MURDERED the conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because you considered them nothing more than "monstrocities," you are the last person who should EVER bare a child or children, 'cause god only knows the abuse and atrocities you would be capable of committing against ANY child or children.

:clap2:
He was heretofore one of the most respected abortion doctors.

They're ghouls without exception, they despise women, and they kill, maim and exploit them. That's what abortion is about. There is not one abortion doctor that does it because they want to do something positive for women.

The part ware the woman asked about the dead fetus being inside her was damn creepy. Hi likened it to a roast in a crock pot. Just weird.

Most abortion doctors are women themselves.

Not even a nice try.
And those ghouls are just as sick and twisted as Noomi, which just goes to show that there are some seriously disturbed individuals in this world, regardless of gender.

Wow Joe, seems you shouldn't have a problem with getting laid at all, so, what's your damn problem?

After all, you seem to blame everybody else for your obviously miserable lot in life, 'cause taking personal responsibility for your own obvious failings seems to be a foreign concept to you, soooo,......who do you blame for your inability to find a woman who is just as miserable as you are, when there are obviously ghoulish freaks like Noomi who would have no problem laying up with a ghoul like you?

Just curious, Sparky.:eusa_whistle:

[

I hollar because I'm tired of the reliigous whacks fucking up everything else over this issue.

Like I said, I was brought up Catholic. I used to buy into this propaganda well after I stopped being Catholic. (This would be right after a nun said that God had a good reason for my mother to die an agonizing death from Cancer. )

Then I kind of realized something. I realized that in 40 years since Roe v. Wade, Republicans talked a lot of shit about abortion, but really did very little to stop them from happening.

What they did do is make sure that the wealthy got everything THEY wanted. Free trade, right to work, at will employment, weakened OSHA and EPA regulation. But when the rubber hit the road, they'd appoint pro-choice justices to the courts and never brought the life amendment up for a vote.

So after a certain point, just like I stopped being a dupe after that nun said what she said, I stopped being a dupe when I realized the GOP didn't care about this issue.

Um, you cant provide one Mormon, Catholic or what ever who has fucked anything up as far as abortion go's. That statement is not but a complete lie.

You and your nuns again. First you were disgruntled with nuns because of their explanation of why babes died, and them hitting you with rulers. Its BS Joe, and nothing but a pitiful attempt to be a cool kid.

I agree with you on republicans. They dont have the balls to take it on, and are just the same as democrats. They are all the same political ruling class doing nothing but a bare minimum to stay where they are.

Last part is redundant blather.

The part ware the woman asked about the dead fetus being inside her was damn creepy. Hi likened it to a roast in a crock pot. Just weird.

Not even a nice try.
And those ghouls are just as sick and twisted as Noomi, which just goes to show that there are some seriously disturbed individuals in this world, regardless of gender.

Wow Joe, seems you shouldn't have a problem with getting laid at all, so, what's your damn problem?

After all, you seem to blame everybody else for your obviously miserable lot in life, 'cause taking personal responsibility for your own obvious failings seems to be a foreign concept to you, soooo,......who do you blame for your inability to find a woman who is just as miserable as you are, when there are obviously ghoulish freaks like Noomi who would have no problem laying up with a ghoul like you?

Not everyone, just Mormons and Catholics, specifically nuns. Hell, Noo Mee is the female Joe. I said else ware they should meet up. Could be a match made in NOT heaven.

[

Um, you cant provide one Mormon, Catholic or what ever who has fucked anything up as far as abortion go's. That statement is not but a complete lie.

You and your nuns again. First you were disgruntled with nuns because of their explanation of why babes died, and them hitting you with rulers. Its BS Joe, and nothing but a pitiful attempt to be a cool kid.

Guy, the whole relationship I had with Nuns, the ugly wrinkled face of Roman Catholicism, was sort of dysfunctional. But, yeah, that incident at my Mom's funeral (which I've talked about many times here) was really the last straw. Never walked into a Church again with an intent to worship after that.

I do feel a bit of compassion for them now. These women were almost without a doubt Lesbians, every last one of them, who were taught to hate themselves and then stuck inside buildings with a bunch of others of their ilk and a strict "no touch" policy. No wonder they were so angry all the time.

It was unleashing them on children that was totally fucked up.

I agree with you on republicans. They dont have the balls to take it on, and are just the same as democrats. They are all the same political ruling class doing nothing but a bare minimum to stay where they are.

Last part is redundant blather.

I can kind of see why like most dupes, you don't get the last part.

You see, back before Ronnie Ray-gun, Republicans kind of got it. They understood working folks and addressed their problems and even put their concerns in front of the wealthy. Then they figured out, they can just dupe the stupid religous ones by talking about abortions or gays or prayer in schools, while quietly cutting taxes for rich people or signing an awful free trade treaty.

It isn't that the republicans "lack the balls" to take it on.

It's that they know you are stupid.

They know that if they talk about it, you won't be concerned about the declining middle class lifestyle or the fact you need to work two jobs to have the lifestyle your parents had.

Hell, they've even got you convinced Jesus was about tax cuts for rich people.

Not even a nice try.

Not everyone, just Mormons and Catholics, specifically nuns. Hell, Noo Mee is the female Joe. I said else ware they should meet up. Could be a match made in NOT heaven.

Except I don't think noomi realizes she's been fed lies, nor do I think she has the simmering hatred for women and children that joe does. Joe knows that he's lying, and he does it intentionally. Noomi is just ignorant.

[

Not even a nice try.

Guy, not sure why you want to obsess about my sex life because I point out that most abortion providers are in fact women, not men.

Seems to me you are projecting a bit.

The thing is, this isn't about sex. Or even about abortion.

It's about how you stupid, brain-dead religious assholes are manipulated into voting agianst your own (and my) economic interests.

Just spent most of my day at my second job, and everyone else there is working there as a second job as well. that's the kind of economy you built.

Except I don't think noomi realizes she's been fed lies, nor do I think she has the simmering hatred for women and children that joe does. Joe knows that he's lying, and he does it intentionally. Noomi is just ignorant.

Oh, yes she does.

Oh, yes she does.

Only simmering hatred I see is you two for people who don't want to live under the Christian Taliban.

Oh, yes she does.

I love it when lifers think that a woman is ignorant because she is pro choice.
I think the ignorant ones are the idiot lifers, wanting to control the bodies of women. They are the true woman haters.

Oh, yes she does.

Only simmering hatred I see is you two for people who don't want to live under the Christian Taliban.

Under their regime, there'd be forced pregnancies galore.

Oh, yes she does.

I love it when lifers think that a woman is ignorant because she is pro choice.
I think the ignorant ones are the idiot lifers, wanting to control the bodies of women. They are the true woman haters.

Right. And I'm sure you were just using "fat slag" as a term of endearment while reffering to the women responsible for the BAIPA coming to fruition. :eusa_liar:

I love it when abortionists use the term lifer as a perjorative.

Lifers claim to be lifers, but they care nothing about the lives of children already born.

It would be far better to remove the children from mothers and homes where there is no interest in caring for them I must agree. Once a woman shifts the burden of care to the general public she should be considered to have relinquished all rights as well.

I love it when abortionists use the term lifer as a perjorative.

Lifers claim to be lifers, but they care nothing about the lives of children already born.

It would be far better to remove the children from mothers and homes where there is no interest in caring for them I must agree. Once a woman shifts the burden of care to the general public she should be considered to have relinquished all rights as well.

Okay - but then who cares for these kids? You can't put them in foster homes, they need to have a stable home, don't they?

Okay - but then who cares for these kids? You can't put them in foster homes, they need to have a stable home, don't they?

I know accidents happen, but what about personal responsibility for those that choose to have sex. Killing babies for the sake of birth control is wrong.

Forum List

Back